zoom bridge: https://zoom.us/j/283628617
Duration 60 minutes
|Duration||Agenda Item||Requested by||Notes / Links|
Emergency Maintenance Release - Tag: 3.0.2
All participants in the 3.0.2 release must link a Jira to the above ticket.
Known participants: A&AI, Dmaap, CLAMP, VID, Policy
Possible security patches from: Non certif: SDNC (python lib), APPC, CCSDK
Integration needs 5 working days to complete the sanity and verify use cases.
|M3 follow up topics||Jim Baker|
<the 4 yellow use cases are due to integration blockers - all known issues being worked>
Component & Global Optimizations Eric Debeau
S3P Jason Hunt
<No update giving; contact via email>
Additional functional tests OOM Morgan Richomme
<DCAE complete, other projects get update from Linda. Amy to get update>
Locale/Internationalization Tao Shen
<Implementation complete; in test now>
TSC moved M4 to 2019-04-11
Please update M4 checklist by April 10th, 2019 noon - thank you
Documentation process overview
Hack a thon days
Process overview, PTL 2019-01-21
<Sofia will consider adjusting the date based on Dublin M4 milestone change>
|2min||WindRiver Clean-Up checkpoint||Yang Xu|
Jim sent the delete list to WR on 2019-03-19 - Cleanup complete 2019-03-20
Reduced: 40 vCPUs, .9TB RAM, 7TB Disk
|5min||Consistent Java code style using maven plugins|
Regarding instructions under Setting Up Your Development Environment#IDE:Eclipse:SettingupEclipse
Instead of starting with Google style and Setting Up Your Development Environment#ModifysettingstoadapttoONAP
Suggest using Setting Up Your Development Environment#ONAPEclipseJavaFormatter as the ONAP style formatter file is committed to the repo
Plugins can do batch re-formatting of Java code in the repository and run the audit, e.g.:
Example of batch re-formatting: https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/82887/
Suggest that the formatter file and plugin config be adopted into oparent for all to share.
Otherwise individual projects can copy the configuration and adopt it for their own local usage as per Contributing To AAI Best Practise#ContributionsCodingStyle and Setting Up Your Development Environment#MavenPluginstoReformatJavacode
|5min||Security related defects needing immediate attention||Amy Zwarico||JDWP - projects need to create their own Jira tickets for these vulnerabilities|
|5 min||Production repos vs. preprod repos -different helm charts||Pawel Pawlak||The idea to be discussed is to use different helm charts for differentiating repos used for tests from the ones used for production environment where some tests tools are not allowed as could bring some vulnerabilities.|
|5 min||PTLs readiness for M4 known vulnerabilities analysis by SECCOM||Pawel Pawlak||We would like to propose opening a Jira ticket for each PTLs - for the first time we could open it,to save time on projects side. The goal is to allow demonstrate each project readiness for the analysis (all critical and severe vulnerabilities are analyzed, appropriate Jira tickets are created), It should save soem time for both PTls and SECCOM team members performing the analysis. For R5 release, each PTL would have to open a ticket for that during M0 milestone.|
- 2/11: Migrate Docker image releases from Nexus3 into Docker Hub (Architecture Independence) by Dublin M4.
<2-15-2019> Preparing a preso for review of all known infrastructure change requests for review at PTL meeting 2-25-2019
- Oom values.yaml or integration repo manifest ( TSC-86 - Lock down docker image tag name source of truth - oom values.yaml or integration repo manifest - A: both but manifest is the source SUBMITTED ) Michael O'Brien (Amdocs 1705-1905)
if not covered - see TSC 2019-01-10
Quick discussion on nailing down whether we need a yaml override of the deployable
docker image tags in the oom repo (understanding is no) - with the integration docker manifest
(manifest is currently a copy of the oom values.yaml tags - not the reverse)
If not - then we need a documented procedure wiki/RTD on running a derived values.yaml override for the entire system before deployment
AAF is only an example here
20190318: discussed discrepancy with Orange in OOM call last week - manifest is still in use to manage versions until merges come into OOM from the teams and we finish the architecture of the merged manifest in oom
- Review Sylvain Desbureaux's detailed docker version/size/state status page at Reduction effort between Casablanca and Dublin
<1-7/2019> Integration team to document the procedure.<01/13/2019> Answer from Integration team: docker manifest under integration repo is the source of truth, and is used by Integration team to override OOM values.yaml when deploying ONAP in Openlab. See the instructions at the bottom of page https://onap.readthedocs.io/en/casablanca/submodules/integration.git/docs/onap-oom-heat.html#onap-oom-heat-template
<1-21/2019> Procedure should include Timers, dependencies, etc.
just need to define all the --set and -f overrides like the following
sudo helm deploy onap local/onap --namespace $ENVIRON -f $DISABLE_CHARTS_YAML -f $DEV0_YAML $APPENDABLE_ENABLED_FLAGS --verbose
<1-28-2019>: Document how to handle the latest 3rd party image from github.
<2019-02-19>: One over-ride that will be shared, parent over-ride for docker versions, Michael O'Brien to modify TSC-86 to reflect process. Still looking at tool to institute changes for all projects (single commit). Mike Elliott Brian Freeman Gary Wu Sylvain Desbureaux to follow up offline.
It should also consider the problem identified with the Casablanca Maintenance Release:https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-tsc/message/4641
<2019-03-01 - Need a date for the delivery of the procedure >
- Helm Chart Transfer: 4 projects have been identified for trial: A&AI, Log, Policy, APPC, CLAMP and ONAP CLI. Mike Elliott will work with PTL to gather/transfer knowledge and create training materials. Training to be done the week of Jan 14 and PTL to provide their commitment or not by M1 on Jan 24.<1-7/2019>: Work in progress. Schedule might shift to another week. Michael will follow-up with Mike. Training will be open to everybody. The objective is that each team will take over the management of their Helm Charts.
<1-28/2019>: Meeting is organized on 1/29 with LF. Training will be organized early in February. Additional information on the next PTL call (2/4)<2019-2-19: Meeting on this topic today - review the process - develop training material. OOM subcharts complete - A&AI this week><2019-03-04: Ready to do the first project A&AI; after testing on the first project make video on process flow, several others will follow Jessica Wagantall Mike Elliott><still working out the A&AI details - in progress; once the POC is complete the other repos will follow>
- What is the plan for the June ONAP Developers Forum - dates/location/etc Kenny Paul<includes outreach to education - looking at universities><Virtual meeting? - still under investigation>
- PTLs - to review TSC Webcast on footprint optimization from 2/28 starting from 30th minute - https://r.lfnetworking.org/lfn-zoom/ONAP/TSC-Meetings/TSC-2019/tsc-2019-02-28.mp4
<INCLUDE LINK TO THE footprint opt pages>
- How to consume Alpine? Adolfo Perez-Duran
- Modify code freeze checklist to include a certificate expiry check Jim BakerBrian Freeman
- Discuss Open Lab subcommittee next steps Yan Yang