This page summarizes the projects that are within the scope of Beijing Release.
At M1 Release Planning milestone, Jan 18, 2018, the TSC will review all project planning materials and provide its disposition. It is expected that all projects intending to participate into Beijing submit their Project Planning Materials no later than Jan 8, 2018.
That will provide time for everyone to:
- understand each project scope
- review dependencies
- review all M1 materials
- ask openly question
- smooth the TSC approval process
Calendar for Beijing Release.
New project proposal for Beijing are available here. These new projects will be reviewed by TSC during Santa Clara F2F the week of Dec 11-13 amd added to the list below as they are approved byTSC.
Conditions on projects:
- AAF: Pass with condition TSC need to agree on expending to CSM sub project scope.
- AAI: Pass with condition TSC need to agree on expending to Image Manager sub project scope. Gildas Lanilis Update Feb 8. Team's decision to defer Image Manager to Casablanca.
- DCAE: Pass with condition on exception Cloudify manager.
- LOG: Pass with condition to review security guidelines and badges.
- OOM: Pass with Condition to Clarify Maturity scope.
- SO: Pass with Condition to reach 2 for Resiliency and Scalability at cpts Level (strectch ). Should be OK for 2 at Platform level.
- Benchmark-Integration (Jason-Helen) team to provide performance measurement by M2.Update by Gildas Lanilis: Information provided during Virtual F2F: Integration Testing and S3P Measurement (slide #17). Action Items: Closed
- Action Item: Auto-scaling: need for Blandford Scott and Zhao Peng to bring clarification on requirements. Update by Gildas Lanilis : Peng Zhao made clarification with VFC PTL, Scott Blandford broght clarification on the scope of Auto-scaling for Beijing. Action Items: Closed
Link to M1 IRC notes.
TSC did not reach quorum today, therefore no vote took place. M2 Recommendations are provided and send out by email for vote.
Recommendations to TSC:
Disposition M2 as Pass for aaf,aai, appc, ccsdk, clamp, cli, dcagen2, dmaap, doc, externalapi, holmes, integration, logging, modeling, msb, music, oof, oom, policy, portal, sdnc, so, vfc, vid, vnfrqts, vnfsdk. Update by Gildas Lanilis: TSC approved the disposition by mailing list vote.
- 3 projects (sdc, usecase UI, multicloud) could not make it today and are schedule for review at next TSC meeting. Update by Gildas Lanilis: TSC approved these 3 project during TSC meeting on Feb 22.
- TSC needs to discuss on VVP. Current status: VVP did not presnt to M1 and M2 and there are some thoughts on breaking thins into a sub-committe and a project.
- Auto-Scaling: carried over from M1. Peng Zhao and VFC team to clarify.See M1 note above. Action Items: Closed
- SO external API: Eric Debeau to contact Seshu Kumar M for questions and concerns. Action Items: Closed
Link to M2 IRC notes.
All projects except VVP and logging passed M3 milestone.
- Logging: checklist was not available. Review will be hold during next week TSC meeting. Action Items: Closed (datails here, slide #3)
- VVP: Steven Wright to organize meeting to review and clarify S3P scope for VVP. (Invitees: Brian Freeman, Helen Chen, Gildas Lanilis) Action Items: Closed (details here, slide #4)
Link to M3 IRC notes.
All projects passed except: Usecase-ui, ExternalAPI, AAF, DMAAP. TSC was running out of time to provide its disposition on VVP.
Update on April 26: Usecase-ui, ExternalAPI, AAF, DMAAP passed M4.
- PTL: Look for details in colunm "M4 notes and Disposition" in PDF file, plus all the items highlighted in Red.
- PTL: ensure the Functional Requirement and Platform Maturity table are up to date
- PTL: update project risk
Update on May 3: Portal, DCAE, Logging passed RC0
Note: Just after TSC meeting, I have been able to clear UseCaseUI-Server. There isn't anymore dependency on MySQL and build has no error.
To pass RC1 criteria used were:
- Pass OOM and Heat Deployment
- Pass Pair Wise Testing
Between RC1 and RC2, Release manager will keep updating the table below.
|CCSDK - May 3||AAF|
|Doc - May 3||DCAE|
|Integration - May 3||External API|
|Modelling - May 3||Logging|
|Music - May 3||OOF|
|OOM - May 3||AAI|
|Portal - May 3||APPC|
|VNFRQTS - May 3||CLAMP|
On June 7, TSC approved Beijing Release Sign-Off. TSC decision is documented in IRC (Info 4, section o).
Congratulations ALL for this accomplishment.
- Gildas to consolidate list of repos in needs for a Beijing branch List emailed to LF Helpdesk. Done
- Gildas to consolidate list of Casablanca Project candidate: WIP
Materials presented for Sign-Off
Beijing Vulnerability Reports
This list projects who have fill out a vulnerability report for Beijing Release.
Policy R3 Casablanca Security/Vulnerability Threat Template (Developer Wiki)
Portal R3 Portal Platform Security/Vulnerability Threats (Developer Wiki)
Policy R2 Beijing Security/Vulnerability Threat Template (Developer Wiki)
Logging Beijing - M4 Security/Vulnerability Threat Template (Developer Wiki)
CCSDK : Beijing : Security/Vulnerability Threat Template (Developer Wiki)
SDNC : Beijing : Security/Vulnerability Threat Template (Developer Wiki)
Holmes Security/Vulnerability Threat Impact Analysis (Developer Wiki)