This page summarizes the projects that are within the scope of Beijing Release.
At M1 Release Planning milestone, Jan 18, 2018, the TSC will review all project planning materials and provide its disposition. It is expected that all projects intending to participate into Beijing submit their Project Planning Materials no later than Jan 8, 2018.
That will provide time for everyone to:
- understand each project scope
- review dependencies
- review all M1 materials
- ask openly question
- smooth the TSC approval process
Calendar for Beijing Release.
New project proposal for Beijing are available here. These new projects will be reviewed by TSC during Santa Clara F2F the week of Dec 11-13 amd added to the list below as they are approved byTSC.
Conditions on projects:
- AAF: Pass with condition TSC need to agree on expending to CSM sub project scope.
- AAI: Pass with condition TSC need to agree on expending to Image Manager sub project scope. Gildas Lanilis Update Feb 8. Team's decision to defer Image Manager to Casablanca.
- DCAE: Pass with condition on exception Cloudify manager.
- LOG: Pass with condition to review security guidelines and badges.
- OOM: Pass with Condition to Clarify Maturity scope.
- SO: Pass with Condition to reach 2 for Resiliency and Scalability at cpts Level (strectch ). Should be OK for 2 at Platform level.
- Benchmark-Integration (Jason-Helen) team to provide performance measurement by M2.Update by Gildas Lanilis: Information provided during Virtual F2F: Integration Testing and S3P Measurement (slide #17). Action Items: Closed
- Action Item: Auto-scaling: need for Blandford Scott and Zhao Peng to bring clarification on requirements. Update by Gildas Lanilis : Peng Zhao made clarification with VFC PTL, Scott Blandford broght clarification on the scope of Auto-scaling for Beijing. Action Items: Closed
Link to M1 IRC notes.
TSC did not reach quorum today, therefore no vote took place. M2 Recommendations are provided and send out by email for vote.
Recommendations to TSC:
Disposition M2 as Pass for aaf,aai, appc, ccsdk, clamp, cli, dcagen2, dmaap, doc, externalapi, holmes, integration, logging, modeling, msb, music, oof, oom, policy, portal, sdnc, so, vfc, vid, vnfrqts, vnfsdk. Update by Gildas Lanilis: TSC approved the disposition by mailing list vote.
- 3 projects (sdc, usecase UI, multicloud) could not make it today and are schedule for review at next TSC meeting. Update by Gildas Lanilis: TSC approved these 3 project during TSC meeting on Feb 22.
- TSC needs to discuss on VVP. Current status: VVP did not presnt to M1 and M2 and there are some thoughts on breaking thins into a sub-committe and a project.
- Auto-Scaling: carried over from M1. Peng Zhao and VFC team to clarify.See M1 note above. Action Items: Closed
- SO external API: Eric Debeau to contact Seshu Kumar M for questions and concerns. Action Items: Closed
Link to M2 IRC notes.
All projects except VVP and logging passed M3 milestone.
- Logging: checklist was not available. Review will be hold during next week TSC meeting. Action Items: Closed (datails here, slide #3)
- VVP: Steven Wright to organize meeting to review and clarify S3P scope for VVP. (Invitees: Brian Freeman, Helen Chen, Gildas Lanilis) Action Items: Closed (datails here, slide #4)
Link to M3 IRC notes.