Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

IRC Minutes

Recording

Agenda ItemRequested byNotes / Links
Update on M4
Update on testing/integration

Inputs on rewardsmove to next week
Input on additional IT/tool supportdiscussion only - no content
Update on Dec event and scopemove to next week
Update on other Paris action itemsmove to next week
Request for Swagger? (revisited)Phil Robbmove to next week

Request for CLI to be on the MVP List

move to next week

Action items



#onap-meeting: TSC Oct 05, 2017

Meeting started by kennypaul at 13:52:03 UTC (full logs). 

Meeting summary

  1. rollcall (kennypaul, 13:54:00)
    1. Sergio Pozo (Sergio_, 13:55:47)
    2. Stephen Terrill, Ericsson (SteveT, 13:57:48)
    3. Sergio Pozo, Vodafone (Sergio_, 13:58:07)
    4. Chris Donley (cdonley, 14:00:39)
    5. Frank Brockners, Cisco (frankbrockners, 14:00:39)
    6. jamil for Orange (jamil, 14:01:08)
    7. Ranny Haiby, Nokia (RannyHaiby, 14:01:15)
    8. Sergio Pozo, Vodafone (Sergio_, 14:01:28)
    9. Ning Reliance Jio (ningso, 14:01:30)
    10. https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/2017-10-05+Meeting+Agenda (phrobb, 14:03:07)
    11. Dhananjay Pavgi, TechM (DhananjayPavgi, 14:03:53)
    12. Jason Hunt, IBM (JasonHunt, 14:04:11)
    13. Rajesh Gadiyar Intel (RajeshGadiyar, 14:04:18)
  2. M4 Milestone Update (phrobb, 14:07:45)
    1. aai, ccsdk expect to be at 30% code coverage by Oct 12th (phrobb, 14:11:19)
    2. dmaap deferring dcapi and datarouter are being de-scoped out of Amsterdam, otherwise they are very close to code coverage at 30% - expect completion by Oct 5 (phrobb, 14:13:16)
    3. discussion ensues on the importance of ccsdk code coverage on their northboud API repo. It is currently at 25% and the team is wondering if that is good-enough for this release (phrobb, 14:18:02)
    4. discussion about external api- concerns over the code and documentation. for Amsterdam the code is in the existing "so" and "sdc" repos. There is no unique code for this release. (kennypaul, 14:34:48)
    5. ACTIONAndy Mayer populate readthedocs on the artifacts. (kennypaul, 14:35:34)
    6. ACTIONgildaslanilis move M4 spreadsheet to wiki (kennypaul, 14:37:48)
  3. integrations and testing update (kennypaul, 14:38:06)
    1. Helen reviewed her slide deck. (kennypaul, 14:40:31)
    2. concerns expressed over low utilization of the Integration Lab. (kennypaul, 14:45:50)
    3. discussion ensued around availability of lab resources in advance of milestones going forward. (kennypaul, 14:48:10)
    4. please let everyone know if there is assistance you need to use the lab. (kennypaul, 14:50:43)
  4. Additional IT and Tool support (kennypaul, 14:53:42)
    1. IRC is really required (EricDebeau, 14:56:36)
    2. team needed for setting python needs (kennypaul, 14:57:57)
    3. ACTIONphrobb and catherine to investigate code coverage tools for python and ui code (js etc) (phrobb, 14:58:06)
    4. jeninks job scheduling- build queuing an issue (kennypaul, 14:58:36)
    5. review/investigate jenkins job order improvements etc to better optimize build performance (phrobb, 14:58:58)
    6. please send kenny requests if you feel you need a dedicated zoom license. (kennypaul, 15:00:55)
  5. cli to mpv list (kennypaul, 15:01:15)
    1. why CI-Management is not a MVP Project ? (EricDebeau, 15:01:44)
    2. email sent on clis- topic to be moved to next week (kennypaul, 15:03:32)
    3. CI Management is not an approved project. (kennypaul, 15:04:42)



Meeting ended at 15:05:10 UTC (full logs). 

Action items

  1. Andy Mayer populate readthedocs on the artifacts.
  2. gildaslanilis move M4 spreadsheet to wiki
  3. phrobb and catherine to investigate code coverage tools for python and ui code (js etc)



Action items, by person

  1. phrobb
    1. phrobb and catherine to investigate code coverage tools for python and ui code (js etc)
  2. UNASSIGNED
    1. Andy Mayer populate readthedocs on the artifacts.
    2. gildaslanilis move M4 spreadsheet to wiki



People present (lines said)

  1. kennypaul (21)
  2. phrobb (7)
  3. collabot (5)
  4. Sergio_ (3)
  5. frankbrockners (2)
  6. EricDebeau (2)
  7. jamil (1)
  8. ningso (1)
  9. RajeshGadiyar (1)
  10. DhananjayPavgi (1)
  11. JasonHunt (1)
  12. SteveT (1)
  13. cdonley (1)
  14. RannyHaiby (1)

Zoom Chat Log

07:15:51 From Randa Maher : APPC relies on it
07:16:03 From Randa Maher : it's a dependency
07:16:21 From Michael O'Brien : northbound and southbound apis are contractual - so need more coverage
07:18:04 From Michael O'Brien : as in CI sanity and tagging working builds
07:19:42 From Michael O'Brien : another issue - APIs are consumed by OSS/BSSs so we need to present a validated API externally