|Agenda Item||Requested by||Notes / Links|
Update on M4
Update on testing/integration
|Update on other Paris action items|
Kenny Paul to be summarized in email
Request for CLI to be on the MVP List
|carried over from 10/5|
|Request for Swagger? (revisited)||carried over from 10/5|
Update on Dec event and scope
Inputs on rewards
|carried over from 9/27 - moved to next week|
|Update on IRCCloud and JIRA Contribution Mandate|
- Gildas Lanilisresend best practices w/ the jira priority definitions.
- Kenny Paul send Paris action items to TSC
#onap-meeting: TSC Oct 12, 2017
Meeting started by kennypaul at 13:47:53 UTC (full logs).
- rollcall (kennypaul, 13:48:28)
- jamil for Orange (jamil, 14:00:51)
- proxy Srinivasa Addepalli, Intel for Rajesh Gadiyar (Srini, 14:00:55)
- Susana Sabater, Vodafone (Susana, 14:00:59)
- Zhaoxing Meng, ZTE (Zhaoxing, 14:01:11)
- Stephen Terrill, Ericsson (SteveT, 14:01:30)
- Frank Brockners, Cisco (frankbrockners, 14:02:06)
- mazin gilbert (AT&T) (gilbert, 14:02:09)
- Ranny Haiby, Nokia (RannyHaiby, 14:02:47)
- proxy Chris Donley, Huawei, (Helen Chen) (helenychen, 14:02:58)
- Xinhui Li, VMware (xinhuili, 14:05:07)
- no quorum (kennypaul, 14:07:37)
- M4 / RC0 (kennypaul, 14:07:54)
- David Sauvageau, Bell Canada (kennypaul, 14:12:47)
- concern over high priority bugs being opened inappropriately (kennypaul, 14:16:15)
- PTLs should classify correctly after jiras come in. (kennypaul, 14:16:56)
- discussion of classification (kennypaul, 14:17:39)
- license issues? The LF will communicate if a showstopper. (kennypaul, 14:18:30)
- definition of high are showstoppers (kennypaul, 14:19:22)
- ACTION: gildaslanilis to resend best practices w/ the jira priority definitions. (kennypaul, 14:21:43)
- PTLs reconcile priority by next week. (kennypaul, 14:23:01)
- approval of the info on gildas' spreadsheet w/ validation next week. (kennypaul, 14:30:45)
- integration updates. (kennypaul, 14:31:02)
- adding CLI to MVP list (kennypaul, 14:44:28)
- TSC sticking to published MVP strategy for Amsterdam. (kennypaul, 14:46:42)
- swagger implementation (kennypaul, 14:47:56)
- December meeting (kennypaul, 14:52:00)
- IRC Usage (kennypaul, 14:59:44)
- rewards - carry to next week. (kennypaul, 15:04:57)
Meeting ended at 15:05:10 UTC (full logs).
- gildaslanilis to resend best practices w/ the jira priority definitions.
- kennypaul send Paris action items to TSC
Action items, by person
- kennypaul send Paris action items to TSC
People present (lines said)
- kennypaul (36)
- collabot` (5)
- jamil (2)
- Srini (2)
- frankbrockners (2)
- Susana (1)
- RannyHaiby (1)
- xinhuili (1)
- SteveT (1)
- helenychen (1)
- gilbert (1)
- Xiaojun (1)
- Zhaoxing (1)
- phrobb (0)
Zoom Chat Log
07:11:55 From Dan Timoney : Some people are opening High defects inappropriately … I had a developer yesterday that opened a High defect against SDNC because of a code defect in their own local code, that was not loading due to their own error
07:14:52 From Pamela Dragosh : Policy has people opening bugs that are not bugs, but rather addressing technical debt. They are very disruptive to the release process right now.
07:18:17 From Alex Dometrius : I agree that the teams would benefit from standardization of what qualifies as high, medium, low, etc.
07:19:35 From Honor 6X : I see some issues raised as high that is not related to the approved use cases.
07:20:39 From Alex Dometrius : It may be too late to implement this, but JIRA does also have a status of "Blocker" that may be more appropriate than high.
07:22:01 From Brian : Reality check: we havent finished finding all the defects
07:27:28 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs) - LOG : Defect reopened because integration testing not done by individual teams in some cases - when CI jobs are done this will aide in verifying commits don't break other projects or E2E UC''s
07:29:48 From Alex Dometrius : Hi Gildas, re: DMaaP, The defect that was created on July 3 was actually closed with approval from the initiator. It was then reopened but with no new information. I modified these tickets to be low and medium since no one should be blocked by these issues
07:41:38 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs) - LOG : thanks for the nexus3 throttling fix - docker image pulls took 48 min instead of the normal 15 min - some deployments went from 30 min to 3 hours
07:42:02 From Brian : external factors: holidays, vacation and lab hardware stability have been a drag on time - we are not where we would like to be in all honesty
07:42:27 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs) - LOG : The fix is all developers run on public ONAP deployments and use the same CI tests on jira submissions before merging
07:43:19 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs) - LOG : need to go to another call
07:54:04 From Pamela Dragosh : How do existing projects move from Incubation status to Core project?
07:54:29 From Stephen Terrill : Pam, there is text in the charter on this. there is a request to send to the TSC.
07:54:54 From Brian Hedstrom : If an existing project changes their scope for R2, should there be a vote on that?
07:55:21 From Stephen Terrill : My understanding is that a scope change is a vote, yes.
07:56:09 From Brian Hedstrom : Is there a definition or community understanding of what constitutes a scope change?
07:56:23 From Mazin : We will review this and come back with a proposal to the community
08:00:18 From Brian : our CSO blocks some websites as well like freechat
08:00:31 From Mazin : I am good with your approach.
08:01:02 From ramki krishnan : How about Slack?
08:01:20 From Brian : You have attempted to reach an Internet website identified as non-business related, restricted, or otherwise inappropriate.
08:01:33 From Brian : http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=onap-int
08:01:33 From Helen Chen : I like irccloud. How about WeChat?
08:02:08 From Maopeng : I like webchat