Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Recording

IRC Minutes

Full IRC Log

Zoom Chat Log 

Agenda ItemRequested byNotes / Links
Housekeeping

Recommendations from security sub-committee to the TSC for approval.
Re

S3P table update & release status
Functional Requirements statusBeijing Functional Requirements for TSC Approval
Integration statusHelen Chen
Architecture Recommendations Chris Donley 
Project scope review? Stephen Terrill 


Moved to Jan 25 meeting

Full IRC Log 

13:55:21 <kennypaul> #startmeeting tsc 2017-01-11
13:55:21 <collabot> Meeting started Thu Jan 11 13:55:21 2018 UTC.  The chair is kennypaul. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:55:21 <collabot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
13:55:21 <collabot> The meeting name has been set to 'tsc_2017_01_11'
13:55:31 <kennypaul> #chair phrobb
13:55:31 <collabot> Current chairs: kennypaul phrobb
13:55:41 <kennypaul> #topic rollcall
13:58:05 <alla_> #info Alla Goldner, Amdocs
14:00:24 <frankbrockners> #info Frank Brockners
14:00:28 <amir_levy> #info Amir Levy Cloudify
14:00:48 <cdonley> #info Chris Donley Huawei
14:00:49 <RannyHaiby> #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia
14:01:21 <rajeshgadiyar> #info Rajesh Gadiyar Intel
14:02:40 <jamil> #info jamil for Orange
14:02:42 <xinhuili> #info xinhui li, VMware
14:02:43 <JasonHunt> #info Jason Hunt, IBM
14:03:08 <ningso> #info Ning So, Reliance Jio
14:03:54 <gilbert> #info mazin
14:03:58 <kennypaul> #info Lingli Deng, CMCC
14:04:12 <Zhaoxing> #info Zhaoxing Meng, ZTE
14:06:07 <SteveT> #info Stephen Terrill, Ericsson
14:09:05 <kennypaul> #topic Security recommendations
14:09:07 <phrobb> #topic Security Subcommittee Readout
14:10:37 <phrobb> #info SteveT explains the static scanning and the build-time dependency scanning that is possible
14:11:04 <phrobb> #info 2 proposals for each of these types of scanning
14:12:11 <phrobb> #info for Static scanning, the committee recommends Coverity. It looks to be good enough to begin with for the project. The recommendation is to have a weekly scan via Coverity and the result will be provided to the PTLs
14:12:53 <phrobb> #info the committee needs help from LF to deliver scan reports to PTLs
14:14:05 <DhananjayPavgi> #info Dhananjay Pavgi, Tech Mahindra
14:14:06 <phrobb> #info New release cycle requirements - M3 No high level vulnterabilities and M4 No high or medium level vulnerabilities
14:16:27 <frankbrockners> FYI - many projects use coverity https://scan.coverity.com/projects
14:16:43 <frankbrockners> see e.g. for OpenDaylight: https://scan.coverity.com/projects/opendaylight
14:17:42 <frankbrockners> or FD.io/VPP: https://scan.coverity.com/projects/fd-io-vpp
14:21:57 <kennypaul> #info discussion over whether to start scans w/ Amsterdam or Beijing
14:23:31 <kennypaul> #info request is also for LF to integrate coverity scan into ci/cd
14:24:01 <kennypaul> #info administration will be required on the part of the community
14:24:28 <Susana_> #info Susana Sabater, Vodafone
14:24:44 <kennypaul> #action kennypaul submit ticket for coverity scanning
14:25:56 <kennypaul> #info request for nexus-iq scanning be made available to the PTLs
14:26:47 <kennypaul> #info LF ready to open the reports to PTLs
14:29:35 <kennypaul> #agreed the requests outlined in the presentation materials will be adopted
14:33:46 <kennypaul> #info request the LF will check on the ability to open up nexus to community.
14:34:27 <kennypaul> #info request ability for community to make manual runs
14:35:22 <kennypaul> #action Pam to submit a ticket, cc kenny and phil
14:35:49 <kennypaul> #topic Release Status
14:36:16 <kennypaul> #info gildaslanilis reviewed his slides
14:39:46 <kennypaul> #link https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Beijing+Release+Platform+Maturity
14:41:06 <kennypaul> #action PTLS for projects that have not updated above link must provide status by toimorrow.
14:42:29 <nagu> #info nagaraja sr, Infosys
14:46:09 <kennypaul> #info discussion of Music project
14:46:57 <kennypaul> #info does project proposal align with OOM.
14:47:03 <kennypaul> ?
14:48:03 <kennypaul> #info There is overlap w/ OOM
14:55:09 <kennypaul> #info key players on OOM are unavailable
14:59:16 <kennypaul> #info certificate and secret management agreed to be part of AAF
14:59:39 <kennypaul> #info integration team blocked by a couple of bugs
15:01:20 <kennypaul> #action meeting w/ following people regarding music/oom
15:01:44 <kennypaul> #info m.a.choquette@bell.ca??david.sauvageau@bell.ca??Roger.Maitland@amdocs.com??Mike.Elliott@amdocs.com??Mandeep.Khinda@amdocs.com??frank.obrien@amdocs.com??alla.goldner@amdocs.com??gildas.lanilis@huawei.com
15:03:26 <kennypaul> #topic Functional Requirements
15:03:50 <kennypaul> #info Alla Goldner reviewed the slides
15:05:28 <kennypaul> #info (OOM/Music) Also jh245g@att.com for meeting
15:06:53 <kennypaul> #info HFA in best shape
15:11:07 <kennypaul> #info likely 3-4 will be ready by next week.
15:11:30 <kennypaul> #info focusing efforts on those
15:13:56 <kennypaul> #info likely requirements are HPA, Change Management, Auto scaling, Manul scaling, PNF
15:14:40 <kennypaul> #topic integrtation
15:14:54 <kennypaul> #info bl;ocked as mentioned before
15:15:54 <kennypaul> #topic Arch recommendations
15:16:37 <kennypaul> #info cdonley reviewed the slides
15:18:33 <kennypaul> #info #info asking teams to focus on documentation of apis
15:19:15 <kennypaul> #info standardise on swagger for api doc
15:21:43 <kennypaul> #info asking teams to standard on console for kv stores
15:22:35 <kennypaul> #info use common libs & services
15:23:43 <kennypaul> #info arch team will review progress @ M3
15:23:46 <gildaslanilis> #info Meeting for OOM and Music is scheduled to meet on Jan 11 for 11 am PST zoom ID: 22 29 35 56 44
15:25:03 <kennypaul> #info few outstanding components for containers, but all in containers is the goal
15:26:14 <kennypaul> #ingo discussion around M1 checklist
15:26:55 <kennypaul> #info chris is expecting teams will have a few jira tickets opened as part of M1 delivery.
15:27:49 <kennypaul> #info M1 template will be modified going forward.
15:31:39 <kennypaul> #topic upcoming meetings
15:33:02 <kennypaul> #info next week's meeting till be 2 hrs to accomodate M1 reviews
15:33:28 <kennypaul> #info all PTLs or a proxy are required next week
15:34:13 <kennypaul> #info SteveT project scope to be moved to jan 25.
15:34:20 <kennypaul> #endmeeting



Zoom Chat Log 

06:05:37 From Alla Goldner : I think we agreed on dates for oNS collocated meeting
06:05:41 From Alla Goldner : march 25-27
06:08:01 From Mazin : Yes. Phil is looking for space.
06:08:57 From Mazin : The TSC meeting will probably happen on Sunday and perhaps monday morning. The rest of the week (Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday) will be subcommittee meetings and joint meetings with other forums
06:16:37 From Amy Zwarico : Will the first scan be on Beijing or Amsterdam?
06:17:32 From Dhananjay Pavgi : Shouldn't it be on Amsterdam Maint rel
06:17:46 From Amy Zwarico : That's what I think as well
06:17:59 From Randa Maher (AT&T) : Since we already release, Amsterdam should be scanned to establish the baseline and make sure Beijing does not introduce new ones and try to close out in Beijing as capacity allows
06:18:43 From Amy Zwarico : Additionally, the project can run Coverity scans themselves as they are producing code. That way they can fix problems early.
06:20:49 From Brian : she isnt saying dont track beijing
06:21:33 From Amy Zwarico : how much Beijing code has been committed?
06:22:15 From Dhananjay Pavgi : Suggest start with Ams Maint rel.
06:22:42 From Dhananjay Pavgi : Then do Delta with Beijing and merge with Beijing?
06:26:19 From Catherine Lefevre : For NEXUS IQ, i think we need to find a way to report false positive. currently we can consult but not perform any update
06:30:13 From Gildas Lanilis - Huawei : why do we limit Nexus-IQ to PTLs?
06:30:22 From Gildas Lanilis - Huawei : why not to open to all?
06:32:48 From Don Levy : committer is a good solution -- i don't think we want to publically share the vulnerability info
06:39:54 From DENG Hui : I am on business trip? will catch up soon
06:40:02 From Kenny Paul : https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Beijing+Release+Platform+Maturity
07:00:40 From Michael O'Brien : m.a.choquette@bell.ca

david.sauvageau@bell.ca

Roger.Maitland@amdocs.com

Mike.Elliott@amdocs.com

Mandeep.Khinda@amdocs.com

frank.obrien@amdocs.com

alla.goldner@amdocs.com

gildas.lanilis@huawei.com
07:01:03 From Michael O'Brien : OOM/Music meet Meet

Marc-Alexandre Choquette

David Sauvageau

Roger Maitland

Mike Elliott

Mandeep Khinda

F. Michael O'Brien

Alla Goldner
getting emails
07:04:32 From Rich Bennett : Kenny/Michael please add Nichola Hu jh245g@att.com to the OOM/Music list
07:05:38 From Kenny Paul : got it
07:06:07 From Kenny Paul : and thanks again Michael!
07:13:25 From Michael O'Brien : sent a mail to Marc and everyone - on the chance he can come to this TSC meet
07:20:10 From Gildas Lanilis - Huawei : Regarding OOM-Music, I have send out the meeting invite.
07:25:33 From Brian : cant change M1 checklists
07:26:41 From Gildas Lanilis - Huawei : correct. we can't chnage checklist.
07:27:50 From Michael O'Brien: kenny, just an fyi that an email discussion already underway with David/OOM - Gildas has booked meet and we are underway - just to take this work item off your list - thanks
07:28:08 From Gildas Lanilis - Huawei : but we cann add any specific info needed within the M1 Release Teamplate, Architecture section.