Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Recording

IRC Minutes

Full IRC Log

Zoom Chat Log


Housekeeping

Release Status

Beijing ArchitectureChris Donley
Status of Static Code Scanning (Coverity) integration into Gerrit
Status of asd
Stephen TerrillWanting to follow-up on the status of  a status from LF perspective
LFN compliance/verificationFor discussion. Heads-up on work in progress.
2018 Plans - Discuss and assemble key budget items for ONAP technical communityFrank BrocknersWe'll need to assemble the needs of the ONAP technical community and articulate those to LFN TAC.
VVP

Full IRC Log 

14:01:05 <kennypaul> #startmeeting tsc 2018-02-22
14:01:05 <collabot_> Meeting started Thu Feb 22 14:01:05 2018 UTC.  The chair is kennypaul. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:01:05 <collabot_> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:01:05 <collabot_> The meeting name has been set to 'tsc_2018_02_22'
14:01:24 <Rajesh_> #info Rajesh Gadiyar Intel
14:01:31 <Pamela_> #info proxy Pamela Dragosh, AT&T
14:01:33 <frankbrockners> #info Frank Brockners, Cisco
14:01:36 <JasonHunt> #info Jason Hunt, IBM
14:01:37 <kennypaul> #chair phrobb, gildaslanilis, SteveT
14:01:37 <collabot_> Current chairs: SteveT gildaslanilis kennypaul phrobb
14:01:48 <xinhuili> #info Xinhui Li
14:01:57 <phrobb> #topic Roll call and Agenda Bashing
14:02:06 <cdonley> #info Chris Donley Huawei
14:02:07 <xinhuili> #info Xinhui Li, VMware
14:03:51 <kennypaul> #info Dhananjay Pavgi, Tech Mahindra
14:04:06 <SteveT> #info Stephen Terrill, Ericsson
14:04:06 <kennypaul> #info Lingli Deng, CMCC
14:04:26 <Xiaojun> #info Xiaojun Xie, China Telecom
14:05:20 <davidsauvageau> #info David Sauvageau, Bell
14:05:37 <Zhaoxing> #info Zhaoxing Meng, ZTE
14:05:39 <ningso> #info Ning So, Reliance Jio
14:05:41 <jamil> #info jamil for Orange
14:10:27 <kennypaul> #action kennypaul check on availability of a room @ons for tsc meeting
14:10:53 <kennypaul> #info backup plan teleconf or ptl meeting
14:15:13 <kennypaul> #info CLAs to be distributed shortly. Must be signed by all developers and companies
14:15:35 <kennypaul> #info developers will be locked out if not signed begining march 20.
14:15:51 <kennypaul> #topic Release status
14:18:38 <kennypaul> #info sdc, multicloud and usecaseui have completed all necessary info for M2
14:19:38 <kennypaul> #agreed these 3 projects pass M2
14:21:04 <kennypaul> #info working on committer access lists in repos
14:24:12 <kennypaul> #info proposal to provide an exception for javascript code coverage for the beijing release
14:26:42 <kennypaul> #info concerns over how exception would be handled?
14:32:00 <kennypaul> #info LFIT to look at "ignoring" javascript
14:32:26 <kennypaul> #action LFIT to look at "ignoring" javascript
14:33:40 <kennypaul> #info pypi repo up, but working on templates
14:37:15 <kennypaul> #agreement that javascript will be excepted from Beijing Release and enforced for Casablanca
14:38:03 <kennypaul> #info how to manage javascript exception TBD
14:38:49 <kennypaul> #info sonar security tracking
14:40:07 <kennypaul> #info PTLs need to LOGIN and then drill down to see these.
14:43:45 <kennypaul> #info discussion on vulnerability and including / use of libs
14:44:18 <kennypaul> #info exception list would need to be approved by TSC prior to release
14:44:54 <kennypaul> #action SteveT to provide a write up for PTL meeting
14:45:58 <kennypaul> #action Pamela_ to provide an example for other teams to review
14:48:35 <kennypaul> #info more coordination needed across projects due to upstream dependencies blocking downstream projects.
14:54:05 <kennypaul> #topic 2018 plans TSC look into the link provided.
14:54:47 <kennypaul> #topic architecture update
14:55:24 <kennypaul> #info 11 comments from the TSC 10 addressed.
14:55:44 <kennypaul> #info last team to close with still on holiday
14:56:48 <kennypaul> #topic static code scanning w/ Coverity
14:57:57 <kennypaul> #info looking for a volunteer project to link into ci/cd to test drive this
14:58:30 <kennypaul> #info need to understand what the results would be.
14:59:00 <kennypaul> #info make make sense for java and non java
14:59:40 <kennypaul> #agreed OOF to volunteer for pilot.
15:03:38 <kennypaul> #info concern over whether found issues will be fixed for beijing.
15:04:08 <kennypaul> #info Sastry Isukapalli from OOF is the contact for pilot
15:06:36 <kennypaul> #info seshu and steve to talk off line
15:06:57 <kennypaul> #topic LFN Compliance
15:08:34 <kennypaul> #info Chris shared slides provided
15:08:51 <jamil> Kenny we need to discuss VVP today
15:09:12 <jamil> This is an important topic for M2
15:16:04 <jamil> This presentation need to be discussed in the TAC
15:23:02 <kennypaul> #topic vvp
15:24:25 <kennypaul> #info vvp project will remain
15:24:42 <kennypaul> #info project for validation scripts
15:25:06 <kennypaul> #info meetings will restart
15:27:11 <kennypaul> #info was ot part of amsterdam, and there have been no code changes.
15:31:21 <kennypaul> #info discussion
15:32:00 <kennypaul> #info desire from community for inclusion fo vvp in beijing
15:32:26 <kennypaul> #info vvp is not dependendent on any other onap component
15:34:12 <kennypaul> #info more discussion next week.
15:34:30 <kennypaul> #topic etsi meeting
15:35:58 <kennypaul> #info Deng requests thaa any comments regarding laison letter be provided asap.
15:36:09 <kennypaul> #endmeeting


Zoom Chat Log 

06:08:37 From Lingli : No objection from me, either. -Lingli
06:16:56 From Lingli : Sorry for late response. still out of office. would vote +1 for previous ones plus the new three.
06:23:52 From Randa Maher (AT&T) : +1 not to include javascript
06:24:14 From Helen Chen : +1 for not including JS.
06:29:13 From Michael O'Brien (Logging) : offline (watching only for 10 min) - in other meet
06:35:57 From Lingli : No objection.
06:36:03 From xinhui li : NO
06:36:49 From Tony Hansen : can individual developers turn on scanning for their JavaScript as a test to see how bad/good they are?
06:37:34 From Pamela Dragosh : Yes they can. They can also run a local SonarQube server to see results. It is not difficult to run that software.
06:37:59 From Tony Hansen : thank you, Pam
06:41:59 From Lingli : you mean for VoLTE usecase?
06:43:13 From Michael O'Brien (Logging) : Michael back - audio and voice
07:03:16 From Sastry Isukapalli : Sastry Isukapalli from OOF
07:15:40 From Michael O'Brien (Logging) : we currently collaborate with opnfv:Auto and cncf by attending opnfv meetings and cncf github issues
07:29:34 From Michael O'Brien (Logging) : latest build
07:29:35 From Michael O'Brien (Logging) : http://jenkins.onap.info/job/oom-cd/2021/console
07:30:03 From Michael O'Brien (Logging) : vvp not in oom, vnfsdk is
07:30:43 From Chris Donley : We're also bringing the ICE tools into VNFSDK
07:31:15 From Michael O'Brien (Logging) : details on getting help from OOM, join the wed 1000EDT (GMT-5) meeting etc
07:31:24 From Michael O'Brien (Logging) : https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/OOM+Developer+Guide
07:31:44 From Michael O'Brien (Logging) : we can help containerize vvp for Kubernetes