Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Recording

IRC Minutes

Full IRC Log

Zoom Chat Log

Agenda ItemRequested byNotes / Links

Housekeeping


Release Status

modeling subcommitte update (modeling workshop in ONS 2018)Hui Deng

2018 Project GoalsFrank Brockners

carried forward from Feb 22 2018 Plans

Close on VVP DiscussionErik Sundelof

Full IRC Log 

13:53:14 <kennypaul> #startmeeting tsc-2018-03-01
13:53:14 <collabot`> Meeting started Thu Mar  1 13:53:14 2018 UTC.  The chair is kennypaul. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:53:14 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
13:53:14 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'tsc_2018_03_01'
13:57:02 <kennypaul> #chair phrobb, gildaslanilis, SteveT
13:57:02 <collabot`> Warning: Nick not in channel: gildaslanilis
13:57:02 <collabot`> Current chairs: SteveT gildaslanilis kennypaul phrobb
13:57:13 <kennypaul> #topic roll call
14:01:07 <frankbrockners> #info Frank Brockners, Cisco
14:01:37 <munish> #info proxy Munish Agarwal, Ericsson (Proxy for Stephen Terrill)
14:01:52 <RannyHaiby> #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia
14:02:08 <xinhuili> #info Xinhui Li, VMware
14:02:17 <Zhaoxing_Meng> #info Zhaoxing Meng, ZTE
14:02:23 <cdonley> #info Chris Donley Huawei
14:03:03 <EricDebeau> #info proxy Eric Debeau, Jamil Chawki Orange
14:03:07 <gilbert> #info mazin gilbert
14:08:25 <ningso> #info Ning So Reliance Jio
14:09:18 <kennypaul> #topic release management status
14:10:21 <kennypaul> #info please get on Arch Subcommittee if any changes since amsertdam apis,
14:10:37 <kennypaul> #look for Chris' email
14:11:15 <kennypaul> #info gildas reviewed his slides
14:11:53 <kennypaul> #info sonar configured to exempt javascript from code coverage
14:13:54 <kennypaul> #info we are sticking to 50% code coverage my m4
14:14:16 <kennypaul> #info pypi server
14:15:53 <kennypaul> #info ready for testing by cob fri, mar 2
14:16:19 <kennypaul> #info vulnerability threat management
14:16:41 <EricDebeau> #info For the API, it should be important that the Documentation project is involved to validate the API documentation
14:18:53 <kennypaul> #info reviewed tool use and new template
14:21:05 <kennypaul> #info q about s3p goal coverage
14:21:35 <kennypaul> #info tracked via different tools - unot a unified set of metrics
14:21:56 <kennypaul> #info progress to be discussed at Arch mneeting
14:23:53 <kennypaul> #info - catherine and gildas to look at user stories - may not provide a clear picture however
14:25:42 <kennypaul> #info KPIs are in place by integration team - results can be derived from that.
14:28:03 <kennypaul> #topic Modeling subcommittee update
14:28:28 <kennypaul> #info hui deng reviewed his slide deck.
14:29:41 <kennypaul> #info resource information model
14:30:43 <kennypaul> #info IFA 011 progress good
14:31:05 <EricDebeau> #info Orange already provided some KPI for S3P to Integration team.
14:33:51 <kennypaul> #info discussion of when the specs will be approved by TSC.
14:34:32 <kennypaul> #action - Hui add approval to next week's agend
14:34:47 <kennypaul> #info data modeling
14:38:12 <kennypaul> #info 3 options will be presented to TSC next week
14:39:28 <kennypaul> #undo
14:39:28 <collabot`> Removing item from minutes: <MeetBot.ircmeeting.items.Info object at 0x1dd4610>
14:40:13 <kennypaul> #info options will be presented to the TSC next week.
14:42:15 <kennypaul> #info rough consensus is what is managed by the charter - basically 50% +1
14:48:32 <kennypaul> #info modeling workshop proposal
14:48:45 <kennypaul> #info onap specific
14:52:30 <kennypaul> #info financial support being requested for a full day meeting room + lunch
14:53:23 <kennypaul> #info concern over clarity for meeting
14:54:45 <kennypaul> #info sunday unlikely, friday possible - room cost est. $2500
14:56:17 <DhananjayPavgi> #info Dhananjay Pavgi, Tech Mahindra Ltd
15:01:08 <kennypaul> #info recommendation that there is a process defined to set modeling
15:02:08 <kennypaul> #info discussion over service related to MEF
15:09:25 <kennypaul> #info request for friday meeting
15:10:15 <kennypaul> #action - kenny/phil check on room availability 30 people
15:14:10 <kennypaul> #topic ONAP 2018 project goals
15:18:47 <kennypaul> #info request that all LFN projects are budeted
15:18:54 <kennypaul> #link https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/2018+Plans
15:19:34 <EricDebeau> #info We have a very good experience in OPNFV on internship program
15:19:47 <kennypaul> #info due to tac March 9
15:20:55 <kennypaul> #info questions around interns
15:24:46 <kennypaul> #info all folks are encouraged to comment or add to the wiki page.
15:26:39 <kennypaul> #action kenny add links to other project lists to the wiki
15:27:33 <kennypaul> #topic vvp
15:27:52 <kennypaul> #info project being revitalized
15:28:31 <kennypaul> #info milestone templates being updated
13:45:53 <collabot`> kennypaul: Error: Can't start another meeting, one is in progress.  Use #endmeeting first.
13:46:01 <kennypaul> #endmeeting


Zoom Chat Log 

06:23:59 From Catherine Lefevre : k got it
06:26:05 From Pamela Dragosh : More forms for the PTL’s to fill out?? -1
06:26:42 From Catherine Lefevre : no necessary; we could use J’irai status
06:27:00 From Catherine Lefevre : the goal is not to create overhead on pals
06:27:09 From Catherine Lefevre : ptls
06:27:28 From Catherine Lefevre : sorry I meant Jira
06:29:30 From Helen Chen : That form or we could call it a Maturity measurement or KPI is for PTLs to refer to as what they could measure their project
06:30:41 From Helen Chen : This is another Yang xu from Huawei, not the one from Integration project. :-)
07:09:40 From Catherine Lefevre : just a slight note if decision is made about modeling end of March - i believe we are aligned that the implementation target is Casablanca?
07:10:29 From Lingli : yes R3+
07:12:03 From Catherine Lefevre : thanks Lingli. I wanted to be sure there is no expectation for Beijing
07:12:32 From Eric Debeau : +1 with David Proposal
07:12:39 From Lingli : understood
07:17:31 From Ramki Krishnan : Worth considering having a separate line item for Cloud Infrastrcuture as a Service given the lab issues we faced in R1
07:17:59 From Munish Agarwal (Ericsson) : Is that not covered in the first item?
07:18:34 From Kenny Paul : https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/2018+Plans
07:20:38 From Ramki Krishnan : Not sure if it is explicitly covered ... so far we have primarily using LF IT