Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

IRC Minutes

Recording

Full IRC Log

Zoom Chat Log

Zoom Attendee Log

Agenda ItemRequested byNotes / Links
Housekeeping

Release Status

Integration Status

Known Vulnerability Analysis update 

TSC Composition VotePhil Robb

carried over from 4/26/2018

Control Loop Sub Committee

 Modeling subcommittee Hui DengCarried over from 4/26/2018
LF nexus3 config refactor

deploys busted friday 2pm - LF reverted sun 6pm

Need a migration plan to redo the nexus3 work with the LF

Healthcheck back

documentation migration/upkeep plan for wiki to RTDNeed clear rules of engagement for the wiki to rtd migration and its impact (last TSC raised this)

Full IRC Log 

13:42:02 <kennypaul> #startmeeting tsc-2018-05-03
13:42:02 <collabot`> Meeting started Thu May  3 13:42:02 2018 UTC.  The chair is kennypaul. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:42:02 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
13:42:02 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'tsc_2018_05_03'
13:42:33 <kennypaul> #chair phrobb, SteveT, gildaslanilis
13:42:33 <collabot`> Warning: Nick not in channel: gildaslanilis
13:42:33 <collabot`> Current chairs: SteveT gildaslanilis kennypaul phrobb
13:42:49 <kennypaul> #topic rollcall
13:57:35 <kennypaul> #info Alla goldner, AMDOCS
13:57:36 <SteveT> #info Stephen Terrill, Ericsson
13:59:26 <RajeshGadiyarInt> #info Rajesh Gadiyar Intel
14:00:07 <cdonley> #info Chris Donley Huawei
14:00:33 <ningso> #info Ning So Reliance Jio
14:01:11 <RannyHaiby> #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia
14:01:14 <xinhuili> #info Xinhui Li, VMware
14:01:21 <frankbrockners> #info Frank Brockners, Cisco
14:01:46 <kennypaul> #info proxy Josef Reisinge, IBM
14:01:53 <josef_> #info Josef Reisinger, IBM proxy for Jason Hunt
14:02:02 <Xiaojun> #info Xiaojun Xie, China Telecom
14:02:47 <jamil_> #info Jamil proxy for Orange
14:03:36 <kennypaul> #info Lingli Deng, CMCC
14:03:56 <kennypaul> #info David Sauvageau, Bell Canada
14:04:37 <kennypaul> #info Dhananjay Pavgi, Tech Mahindra
14:04:58 <kennypaul> #info Brian Freeman, procxy AT&T
14:05:35 <kennypaul> #info Murat Tupcu, Turk Telekom
14:06:33 <Brianfreeman> #info Brianfreeman, att
14:06:43 <SteveT> #topic Housekeeping
14:06:56 <Brianfreeman> #proxy brianfreeman, att
14:06:59 <SteveT> #info Zoom messages to the host will be public. Private messages are not.
14:08:53 <SteveT> #info Kenny asked about how to tag emails to the TSC. Responses were . Urgent/Action, include timeline.
14:09:15 <SteveT> #info Nexus 3 is backup. Jenkins is up again.
14:10:33 <SteveT> #info Birgia - bug mapping to non standard user names to known domains is ongoing.
14:11:09 <SteveT> #info Moderators needed for onap discuss. kenny will send out a request for volunteers
14:11:11 <SteveT> #info Visa letters for Casablanca developers event. To come soon.
14:11:36 <SteveT> #topic Release Status
14:11:58 <SteveT> #info Gildas presented his slides on the deliverables for RC1
14:13:16 <SteveT> #info 4 projects on CSIT with intermittent issues
14:13:22 <RajeshGadiyarInt> #info Rajesh Gadiyar Intel
14:14:09 <SteveT> #info For OOM issues that are test blocking, contact Roger
14:14:48 <SteveT> #info Gildas requested the committers to review the pending commits.
14:16:17 <kennypaul> #info clarification on zoom chat- private messages to the meeting host will be public. Private chats between attendees will remain private.
14:18:31 <kennypaul> #info sdnc, so, dmaap holmes cli , aai, multicloud, vfc, vid, msb, usecaseu still pending pairwise
14:19:17 <kennypaul> #info vnfsdk, dcaegen2, extapi, oof, vvp pending oom
14:19:55 <kennypaul> #info aaf, clamp sdc, logging pensing csit
14:21:45 <kennypaul> #info OOF - OOM healthcheck expected today
14:24:04 <kennypaul> #info DCAEGEN2- M.Obrien says "DCAE deploys very well - a redis cluster with 4 nodes
14:24:04 <kennypaul> still triaging minor CD specific config"
14:24:34 <kennypaul> #info considering dcae as passing csit
14:26:16 <kennypaul> #info vnfsdk -OOM expected by tomorrow
14:27:35 <kennypaul> #info vvp - OOM roger says not focusing on this
14:28:17 <kennypaul> #info aaf- OOM very,very,very close - needs fresh property file and cert
14:28:59 <kennypaul> #info csit passing
14:29:44 <kennypaul> #info aaf and oof priorities from OOM deployment
14:31:14 <kennypaul> #topic integration update
14:32:19 <kennypaul> #info all projects have a healtcheck, all have passed HC at least once, 36 have passed OOM at least once
14:33:24 <kennypaul> #info pairwise 50% for all prokects, all use case testing has started, great progress on benchmark testing
14:34:27 <kennypaul> #info issues nexus performance fixed, 1 day work lost, vpn issue wiith Intel lab
14:38:31 <kennypaul> #info volte use case - yan yang- reviewed plan. shrinking volte use case to a single cloud
14:42:43 <kennypaul> #info no buffer from May 23- recommending a one week buffer added to schedule
14:45:01 <kennypaul> #info vcpe infra service instansiation currently blocked -
14:45:42 <Susana> #info Susana Sabater Vodafone
14:46:48 <kennypaul> #info benchmark - Liu Yue - initial config has an sdnc error, need assistance on docker.
14:48:22 <kennypaul> #info e2e @5%
14:48:46 <kennypaul> #info Q SteveT is benchmark testing a gate to the release?
14:51:07 <kennypaul> #info discussion
14:51:55 <kennypaul> #info expectation is 72 hour burn in
14:52:28 <kennypaul> #info Mazin Gilbert, AT&T
14:56:03 <kennypaul> #info no clarity on HPA testing yet, more discussion needed
14:59:34 <kennypaul> #agreement that performance testing is not a release gate
15:01:34 <kennypaul> #info RC1 requirements- pass OOM, Pass pairwise, Pass vFW/vLB, vCpe, VoLTE and regressions tests
15:03:12 <kennypaul> #info no projects have passed vFW/vLB, vCpe, VoLTE and regressions tests
15:03:56 <kennypaul> #info "gildas is being too nice" ;-)
15:05:24 <kennypaul> #info "criteria 3" == vFW/vLB, vCpe, VoLTE and regressions tests
15:07:58 <kennypaul> #agreement that Rc1 passes w/o the Criteria 3 requirement
15:08:25 <kennypaul> #topic Known Vulnerability
15:10:42 <kennypaul> #info AAI = 1 issue (following up w/ Jimmy), SDC template needs updating, usecaseui, commons-http-client needs info
15:12:21 <kennypaul> ##topic TSC Composition Vote
15:12:40 <kennypaul> #topic TSC Composition Vote
15:14:38 <kennypaul> #info do we vote on postonement, or proposal first?
15:18:57 <kennypaul> #info concerns over breaking proposals into smaller decisions
15:19:37 <kennypaul> #info concerns over "kicking the can down the road" with regards to the date.
15:21:53 <kennypaul> #info concerns over transitioning
15:28:10 <kennypaul> #agreement May 24 is the date for a decision on postment
15:29:08 <kennypaul> #undo
15:29:08 <collabot`> Removing item from minutes: <MeetBot.ircmeeting.items.Info object at 0x26c55d0>
15:30:04 <kennypaul> #agreement May 24 is the date for a decision on postment for the end of the "Startup period"
15:30:55 <kennypaul> #action phrobb & kennypaul to creat survey of the specific questions regarding the TSC composition
15:31:19 <kennypaul> #endmeeting

Zoom Chat Log 

07:06:00 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : thanks
07:07:53 From Lingli : urgent?
07:08:33 From Gildas Lanilis (Huawei) : [ACTON REQUIRED]
07:08:42 From Lingli : due by ***
07:09:14 From Brian : 121 jobs in queue :)
07:09:46 From Gildas Lanilis (Huawei) : yes, Briam, I have notified LF-releng in irc.
07:11:17 From Steven Wright [AT&T] : Are there Instructions for Bitergia somewhere on the ONAP wiki? I could not seem to find a description of the capability
07:11:27 From Brian : i think its just backlog from the maintenance
07:11:44 From Chris Donley : http://onap.biterg.io/
07:12:19 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : jenkins queue it was at 172 when the meeting started
07:12:46 From Michael O'Brien (Log, Amdocs) : 31/42 for oom
07:19:50 From Helen Chen : 32/42 Micheal for OOM last night
07:20:17 From Helen Chen : @Michael, 32/42 pass last night
07:20:26 From Michael O'Brien (Log, Amdocs) : the AWS CD system is now clustered with an EFS/NFS share
07:20:28 From Michael O'Brien (Log, Amdocs) : http://jenkins.onap.info/job/oom-cd-master/
07:20:42 From Michael O'Brien (Log, Amdocs) : DCAE deploys very well - a redis cluster with 4 nodes
07:22:49 From Michael O'Brien (Log, Amdocs) : still triaging minor CD specific config
07:24:03 From Michael O'Brien (Log, Amdocs) : will require 3 x 64G VMS to be able to get 24 vCores - as 12 vCores not enough for onap across a cluster
07:33:36 From Brian Hedstrom : For HPA integration testing, are commercial VNFs being used, or open source VNFs?
07:38:50 From Lingli : open source VNF as the first step
07:38:57 From Brian Hedstrom : Where can I find information about the “Open Source Simulator” being used for HPA Integration testing?
07:52:10 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : mazin gilbert, att joins
07:57:08 From Brian : performance testing is information only not blocking in Beijing - seems like the bigger issue is the RC1 status and how much time we have left vs how much testing we have to do that is blocking - like instantiate VNFs
08:03:50 From Lingli : will make it available
08:04:13 From Lingli : I will sync with Victor for followups
08:04:16 From Tal Liron (Red Hat) : Gildas is always nice :)
08:07:04 From Stephen Terrill : If we have to decide whether to keep teh date or not for RC2, can we for that meeting have the RC2 information in advance to the TSC meeting.
08:12:54 From Michael O'Brien (Log, Amdocs) : going in elevator in case my 2 points come up - back in 3 min
08:28:21 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #agreement May 24 is the date for a decision on postment
08:28:37 From Lingli : agreed
08:28:43 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : agreed
08:28:44 From ALLA GOLDNER : agreed
08:29:05 From Lingli : ;)
08:29:49 From Michael O'Brien (Log, Amdocs) : goto host other call in 27 sec