Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Duration 90 minutes

DurationAgenda ItemRequested byNotes / Links
START RECORDING
10 mHousekeeping

10 mRelease Status

15 mControl Loop Subcommittee Update

15 mCasablanca ArchitectureChris Donley

15mONAP R3 VNF Descriptor (VNFD) Data Model (DM) UpdateAndy Mayer



Vote on TSC Meeting Participation
Alla GoldnerNot Discussed- Alla taking this back to email
https://lists.onap.org/g/ONAP-TSC/search?ev=false&q=%22TSC+Attendance+requirements+-+discussion%22
10 MProject Landing Page Proposal

Not Discussed - move to Aug 2.

Full IRC Log 

13:50:23 <kennypaul> #startmeeting tsc-2018-07-19
13:50:23 <collabot> Meeting started Thu Jul 19 13:50:23 2018 UTC.  The chair is kennypaul. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:50:23 <collabot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
13:50:23 <collabot> The meeting name has been set to 'tsc_2018_07_19'
13:50:57 <kennypaul> #chair phrobb, gildaslanilis
13:50:57 <collabot> Warning: Nick not in channel: gildaslanilis
13:50:57 <collabot> Current chairs: gildaslanilis kennypaul phrobb
13:51:06 <kennypaul> #topic rollcall
13:58:14 <Milind> #info proxy Milind Jalwadi, TechMahindra
13:59:00 <Xiaojun> #info Xiaojun Xie, China Telecom
13:59:37 <kennypaul> #info Alla Goldner, AMDOCS
14:00:28 <Zhaoxing> #info Zhaoxing Meng, ZTE
14:00:54 <ningso> #info Ning So, Reliance Jio
14:01:09 <xinhuili> #info Xinhui Li, VMware
14:01:13 <frankbrockners> #info Frank Brockners, Cisco
14:01:13 <kennypaul> #info Alex Vul, proxy Intel
14:01:27 <davide> #info Davide Cherubini, proxy Vodafone
14:01:29 <cdonley> #info Chris Donley Huawei
14:02:06 <EricDebeau> #info Eric Debeau, Orange
14:02:25 <Jquilty> #info John Quilty proxy for Stephen Terrill
14:02:47 <davidsauvageau_> #info David Sauvageau, Bell Canada
14:02:54 <gilbert_> #info mazin gilbert
14:03:48 <JasonHunt> #info Jason Hunt, IBM
14:04:53 <kennypaul> #info Murat Tupcu, Turk Telekom
14:04:56 <RannyHaiby> #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia
14:07:11 <Lingli> #info Lingli, CMCC
14:09:07 <kennypaul> Link for bitergia: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Getting+Your+Stats+From+Bitergia
14:15:22 <kennypaul> #topic Release management
14:19:11 <kennypaul> #info gildaslanils shared his material and demonstrated new healthcheck report
14:26:11 <kennypaul> #topic Control loop committee update
14:26:45 <kennypaul> #info Pam shared her slides
14:27:07 <gildaslanilis> link to Release Management Materials: https://wiki.onap.org/download/attachments/33067342/ONAP%20Casablanca%20TSC%20July19%20Version1.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1531955646000&api=v2
14:28:17 <kennypaul> #action kennnypaul take conversation on meeting @ ONS to email
14:29:51 <gildaslanilis> link to HealthCheck Grafana report http://onapci.org/grafana
14:30:19 <gildaslanilis> #info link to HealthCheck Grafana report http://onapci.org/grafana
14:30:40 <gildaslanilis> #info then usrs have to click on Home and Daily Summary.
14:32:32 <kennypaul> #action Alla to take discussion of meeting attendance to email.
14:33:20 <kennypaul> #action kennypaul verify last year's vote on university project
14:34:10 <kennypaul> #info good participation from PTLs in meeting but asking for morew community participation to drive issues
14:35:41 <kennypaul> #info gilbert requests interaction between closed-loop and usecase sub.
14:36:46 <kennypaul> #info question about "blueprints" - A: robot tests maybe, but not blueprints due to resources
14:39:36 <kennypaul> #info request to have a joint meeting ~2 weeks out
14:39:59 <kennypaul> #action Pam and Alla to set up meeting
14:40:50 <kennypaul> #topic Modeling sub
14:41:19 <kennypaul> #info still blocked on R4 internal datamodeling
14:42:02 <kennypaul> #info also no conclusion on info model
14:48:42 <kennypaul> #info requesting a 2 week delay on the approval of model
14:51:29 <kennypaul> #info the two proposals were to have meet and come to a converged proposal
14:57:28 <kennypaul> #info Alex need to separate issue: 1 can PTLs meet requirements, 2dn issue is model
14:59:12 <kennypaul> #info conflicting models to attend the PTL meeting on Monday. Vote no later than next week's TSC meeting
15:05:44 <kennypaul> #info . Casablanca piece must be decided upon next week.
15:11:56 <kennypaul> #info need uto understand what part of modeling was approved for M1 and what are new (if any)
15:13:15 <kennypaul> #info #info need to understand what the disagreements are for the converged proposal
15:14:06 <kennypaul> #topic Architecture Approval
15:14:37 <kennypaul> #info cdonley_ reviewed slides
15:15:05 <kennypaul> #info few changes
15:15:28 <kennypaul> #info agreed to by the Arch sub
15:16:40 <kennypaul> #info slides were posted last tuesday
15:18:37 <kennypaul> #info frankbrockners what does approval mean? A: this is on this material being made public for marketing purposes
15:19:44 <kennypaul> #info gilbert questions on controllers - A: both appc and vfc supported
15:23:59 <kennypaul> #info updates coming from sdc
15:26:45 <kennypaul> #topic F2F meeting at ONS-EU
15:29:59 <kennypaul> #info recommending people running for a seat they should plan for travel.
15:32:21 <cdonley_> #info regarding ARC approval at M2 milestone: if TSC members have comments on the current slide deck, please send them to onap-arc and onap-tsc by close of business MONDAY
15:34:54 <kennypaul> #agreed there will be a f2f TSC meeting @ ONS, - keep same time as usual meeting, room sized for 25-30, dial-in capabilities needed.
15:35:01 <kennypaul> #end meeting
19:25:40 <kennypaul> #endmeeting

Zoom Chat Log 

06:59:45 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : Alla added to IRC
06:59:54 From Alla Goldner : Thanks!
07:03:34 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) to Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) (Privately) : hi kenny, can you please log me on irc
07:05:05 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : thanks kenny
07:08:14 From Gildas Lanilis (Huawei) : @Michael, For committer promotion, please use this process and let me know. https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=13598935
07:09:20 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Getting+Your+Stats+From+Bitergia
07:15:40 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : Murat added to IRC earlier
07:16:15 From Lingli to Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) (Privately) : Hi Kenny, we need to understand whether there would be a TSC or ONAP forum for ONS EU ASAP for making our travel plans.
07:17:04 From Lingli to Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) (Privately) : Is it settled that there would not be a collocated developer forum in September?
07:17:28 From Michael O'Brien (Logging, Amdocs) : can we verify the released docker manifest link
07:17:39 From Taka Cho : Traffic Migration is a stretch goal for APPC, even Orange provided the resource. the requirement for traffic migration is not finalized yet
07:17:51 From Michael O'Brien (Logging, Amdocs) : https://gerrit.onap.org/r/gitweb?p=integration.git;a=blob;f=version-manifest/src/main/resources/docker-manifest.csv
07:17:52 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : There will not be a Developer Form @ ONS.
07:20:32 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : There —CAN— be a F2F meeting for the TSC if it is desired.
07:21:46 From Alla Goldner : GB meets on 24th of September, right?
07:22:38 From Chris Donley : I plan to attend ONS - I would be interested in a F2F TSC meeting if we can get critical mass.
07:22:39 From Alla Goldner : It may make a sense to have a joint meeting, in a similar format like yesterday's GB meeting, along with TSC representatives, but f2f
07:22:53 From Alla Goldner : I will also be there
07:23:03 From Alla Goldner : one point we need to agree on though
07:23:21 From Lingli : I will also be attending
07:23:24 From Alla Goldner : we either inform now, or not plan any last minute additional meetings at ONS
07:23:34 From Alla Goldner : as we need to plan people's travel in advance
07:23:49 From Alla Goldner : I mean subcommittees meetings etc.
07:24:26 From Lingli : Can we make a decision this week?
07:24:35 From mazingilbert : Let Kenny send a note out to the TSC and let’s compile interest in a F2F meeting. If we fail to have one, then we should have a virtual meeting.
07:24:36 From Steven Wright[AT&T] : http://onapci.org/grafana ... for me this link did not bring up the graphs kenny showed
07:25:57 From Gildas Lanilis (Huawei) : @Steven, Sorry to hear this. Can someone lese at ATT confirm if the URL works or not.
07:26:42 From Michael O'Brien (Logging, Amdocs) : gildas - works fine (grafana) on my mac outside a corporate firewall
07:27:28 From Michael O'Brien (Logging, Amdocs) : also you need to click the home button on grafana
07:28:11 From Gildas Lanilis (Huawei) : Yes, you need to click onHome and the "Daily Summary".
07:30:21 From Michael O'Brien (Logging, Amdocs) : Team for reference - Grafana (different from the one in onapci.org) ships by default as a LoadBalancer service with OOM via the Rancher RI (thanks Mandeep ) - enable it by exposing the nodeport using https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Cloud+Native+Deployment#CloudNativeDeployment-GrafanaDashboards
07:30:23 From Michael O'Brien (Logging, Amdocs) : example on
07:30:30 From Michael O'Brien (Logging, Amdocs) : http://master0.onap.info:30928/dashboard/db/cluster?orgId=1
07:35:58 From Steven Wright[AT&T] : @gildas I don't see a home button
07:36:12 From Steven Wright[AT&T] : just {{alert.title}} Docs Support Plans Community Grafana v5.2.1 (commit: 2040f61)
07:36:52 From Marco Platania : @Steven, I think the FW is blocking you
07:37:23 From Steven Wright[AT&T] : @Marco
07:37:31 From Steven Wright[AT&T] : @Marco - likely true
07:37:59 From Gildas Lanilis (Huawei) : @Steven let me email you a screenshot with the Home button.
07:38:48 From Steven Wright[AT&T] : @Gildas, works fine outside firewall.
07:41:07 From Gildas Lanilis (Huawei) : @Steve. Yes Steve. You are not alone within ATT to face te issue. I look you in a email thread on this.
07:42:38 From Brian : I've submitted a fw request in ATT - I am hopeful that onapci.org is simply too new a FQDN and it will be approved once analyzed
07:51:48 From Michael O'Brien (Logging, Amdocs) : Gildas, Hi, added vote results to the 3 committer pages and sent a mail to you for all 3 - thank you
07:52:24 From Gildas Lanilis (Huawei) : @Michael. Thanks. Let me follow up on this today
08:11:01 From Eric Debeau : For modeling, I think we lack PoC to demonstrate what a "target" modeling brings
08:11:05 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : 20 mins left
08:30:20 From Eric Debeau : I will attend ONS
08:30:35 From Eric Debeau : Orange si bronze sponsor ;-)
08:30:36 From Lingli : me too
08:30:41 From Alla Goldner : same here
08:31:15 From Frank Brockners : I’ll probably be at ONS as well


Zoom Attendance Log 

Action items

  •