Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Duration 90 minutes

DurationAgenda ItemRequested byNotes / Links
START RECORDING
10 mHousekeeping & TSC Election Discussion

15 mLFN Compliance and Verification Committee

To be continued August 9

10 mProposal for a TSC policy on Release Maintenance 

Rescheduled from July 5

10 m

Proposal on a TSC policy on upgrade 


Stephen Terrill

Rescheduled from July 5 - move to Aug 9

10 MLFN Marketing Structure & ResourcesMove to Aug 9
10 MDeveloiper On-boarding & MentoringLisa CaywoodMove to Aug 9
10 M1 JIRA workflow proposal updateRanda Maher

Full IRC Log 

13:49:13 <kennypaul> #startmeeting tsc-2018-08-02
13:49:13 <collabot> Meeting started Thu Aug  2 13:49:13 2018 UTC.  The chair is kennypaul. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:49:13 <collabot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
13:49:13 <collabot> The meeting name has been set to 'tsc_2018_08_02'
13:49:28 <kennypaul> #chair phrobb, SteveT
13:49:28 <collabot> Current chairs: SteveT kennypaul phrobb
13:49:37 <kennypaul> #topic rollcall
13:49:52 <kennypaul> #info Murat Tupcu, Turk Telekom
13:56:47 <info_> info Adrian Neal, proxy for Vodafone
13:58:10 <kennypaul> #info Alla Goldner, AMDOCS
13:58:51 <SteveT> #info Stephen Terrill, Ericsson
13:59:36 <RannyHaiby> #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia
13:59:58 <cdonley> #info Chris Donley Huawei
14:00:05 <Zhaoxing> #info Zhaoxing Meng, ZTE
14:00:21 <Xiaojun> #info Xiaojun Xie, China Telecom
14:00:25 <frankbrockners> #info Frank Brockners, Cisco
14:01:21 <ningso> #info Ning So, Reliance Jio
14:01:24 <Milind> #info proxy Milind Jalwadi, TechMahindra
14:01:50 <EricDebeau> #info Eric Debeau, Orange
14:02:26 <JasonHunt> #info Jason Hunt, IBM
14:03:38 <kennypaul> #info proxy Alex Vul, Intel
14:04:34 <kennypaul> #info Yan Yang, CMCC, will be Lingli Deng proxy
14:04:50 <xinhuili> #info Xinhui Li, VMware
14:10:32 <ma_c> #info proxy Marc-Alexandre Choquette, Bell Canada
14:14:30 <kennypaul> #topic TSC Elections
14:16:22 <kennypaul> #info discussion on seats not being filled - two nominations do not meet qualifications, one reserved seat w/o a nomination
14:24:34 <kennypaul> #info quick feed back survey 71% of the responses indicate they did not run because someone else from the company was nomincated.
14:27:22 <kennypaul> #info suggestion for minor tweeks
14:27:51 <kennypaul> #info suggestion over reducing the number of seats
14:41:37 <kennypaul> #info discussion over exceptions and reserved seats
14:50:05 <kennypaul> #agreed election will proceed with all qualified candidates as planned and any unfilled seats will remain unfilled for the term of the cycle.
14:53:02 <kennypaul> #topic agenda review
14:54:48 <kennypaul> #topic ONAP Release maintenance
14:55:27 <kennypaul> #info SteveT reviewed the content attached to the meeting minutes page
15:03:11 <kennypaul> #info major proposal is Release N-2 , concerns raised regarding resources (dev, integration, lab)
15:05:19 <kennypaul> #info request taking discussion to the PTLK meeting on Monday.
15:06:48 <kennypaul> #topic Jira workflow
15:08:02 <kennypaul> #info Randa shared the material attached to the minutes
15:13:58 <kennypaul> #info question about jira federation - may be appropriate for a LFN-TAC discussuion
15:15:01 <kennypaul> #info workflow 1 based upon OOB flows with minor mods
15:16:10 <kennypaul> #action Randa to discuss seccom w/ SteveT
15:17:34 <kennypaul> #topic Compliance verification of VNFs
15:18:25 <kennypaul> #info cdonley reviewed the contents attached to the meeting minutes
15:26:26 <kennypaul> #info q about Heat/Tosca strategy alignment . - topic for a future TSC meeting.
15:27:50 <kennypaul> #info tests will not be required unless it is in VNFRQTS
15:28:51 <kennypaul> #info verify.opnfv.org for now will be rebranded
15:29:49 <kennypaul> #link https://www.opnfv.org/verified
15:31:06 <kennypaul> #info requirements and tests will be tied to Casablanca
15:31:47 <EricDebeau> #info we should dedicate a session to discuss VNF Compliance Verification
15:37:53 <kennypaul> #info requesting TSC review of the LFN CVC Governance Document https://usercontent.irccloud-cdn.com/file/V8unOEcY/image.png
15:38:25 <kennypaul> #undo
15:38:25 <collabot> Removing item from minutes: <MeetBot.ircmeeting.items.Info object at 0x2f1b950>
15:39:02 <kennypaul> #info requesting TSC review of the LFN CVC Governance Document
15:42:55 <kennypaul> #info moving MAC and TSC policy on upgrade to next weeks agenda
15:43:02 <kennypaul> #endmeeting



Zoom Chat Log 

06:59:37 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : Alla and Murat logged in IRC
07:02:15 From Lisa Caywood to Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) (Privately) : Where do I fall in the agenda?
07:02:38 From Catherine Lefevre : GM - Catherine proxy for Mazin today, no IRC
07:02:50 From Yan Yang : Yan Yang, CMCC, will be Lingli Deng proxy
07:07:17 From Dan Timoney : On IRC spamming … you can set your account to receive messages from only registered users by typing this message : /mode {username} +R (where {username} is of course your user name)
07:09:44 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MW2XDHW
07:24:21 From Michael O'Brien (LOG, Amdocs) : correct, tsc vote s predetermined before the vote per company
07:26:07 From Michael O'Brien (LOG, Amdocs) : yes, agree with alla - all work here is corporate sponsored - if random developers not employed by any company here were to vote that would be different
07:28:20 From Michael O'Brien (LOG, Amdocs) to Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) (Privately) : missed the survey - just voted
07:35:57 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : i think a company can give the reserve seat if they want to, even the company have another qualified person
07:36:25 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : it can be done via TAC or GB representative
07:36:50 From Brian : +1 to run with a vacancy - the important part is to form the 16 people who are meeting the criteria under the current rules
07:37:25 From Jason Hunt : +1 to running the election based on the rules in place, which today means 16 qualified candidates
07:37:34 From Chris Donley : +1
07:37:48 From Stephen Terrill : There is still time until next tuesday for one of those companies to address that
07:38:00 From Catherine Lefevre : +1
07:38:32 From Brian : yes Alla - it will be unoppsed outcome
07:39:10 From Michael O'Brien (LOG, Amdocs) : my tsc election put all 4 committers up for votes by all 4
07:40:49 From Michael O'Brien (LOG, Amdocs) : my ptl election had a 3 day window where I could have been voted out - a real vote
07:57:54 From Brian : seems like criteria we used for Integration i.e. highest only would make sense - jira has highest and high as top two severity right now
07:58:16 From Catherine Lefevre : yes we need to align with Jora
08:00:38 From Catherine Lefevre : Stephen - it is a great start !
08:02:05 From Pam Dragosh (AT&T) : Resources are a big issue.
08:03:43 From Pam Dragosh (AT&T) : PTL’s get stretched also in addition to needing resources to do the work.
08:04:27 From Brian : Amsterdam is so old my first response is usually to upgrade to Beijing
08:04:41 From Brian : [somewhere the gods are getting lighting to strike me]
08:08:29 From Michael O'Brien (LOG, Amdocs) : log flow 2 to flow 1 - with you on this upgrade
08:12:16 From DENG Hui : model +1
08:17:01 From Randa Maher (AT&T) : thank you, Deng
08:19:11 From Randa Maher (AT&T) : @Michael, yes, I will request LF to move Log project to worklfow 1
08:30:09 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : https://www.opnfv.org/verified
08:37:39 From Michael O'Brien (LOG, Amdocs) : need to drop for Acumos meet at 1130



Zoom Attendance Log 

Action items

  •