Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Duration 90 minutes

DurationAgenda ItemRequested byNotes / Links
START RECORDING
10 mHousekeeping

60 mM3 API Freeze Review and Release Status

15 mSubcommittee / Coordinator Update
as per rotation schedule




Full IRC Log 

13:48:27 <kennypaul> #startmeeting tsc-2018-08-23
13:48:27 <collabot`> Meeting started Thu Aug 23 13:48:27 2018 UTC.  The chair is kennypaul. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:48:27 <collabot`> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
13:48:27 <collabot`> The meeting name has been set to 'tsc_2018_08_23'
13:49:47 <kennypaul> #chair phrobb, SteveT, gildaslanilis
13:49:47 <collabot`> Warning: Nick not in channel: gildaslanilis
13:49:47 <collabot`> Current chairs: SteveT gildaslanilis kennypaul phrobb
13:50:04 <kennypaul> #topic rollcall
14:00:57 <SteveT> #info Stephen Terrill, Ericsson
14:02:19 <JasonHunt> #info Jason Hunt, IBM
14:02:36 <frankbrockners> #info Frank Brockners, Cisco
14:04:19 <David_Bell> #info David Sauvageau, Bell
14:10:06 <kennypaul> #topic M3 Review
14:11:31 <kennypaul> #info arch review - no blocker identified 4 addl revirews next week aaf extapi vvp vnfrqts.
14:11:57 <kennypaul> #info arch committee will start looking at Dublin next week
14:12:31 <kennypaul> #info gildaslanlis
14:12:52 <kennypaul> #info reviewed slide deck
14:13:36 <kennypaul> changed apis- multicloud, so New apis- aai, apopc, cli, modeling music and others
14:15:19 <kennypaul> #info scope changes since m1- oof & policy resource constrained, policy ccvpn came in after m1
14:15:54 <kennypaul> #info sdnc new interface for oof to support PCI optimization
14:28:43 <kennypaul> #info network dropped out - came back in at the end of risks
14:30:15 <kennypaul> #info Taka reports his risk is green
14:31:08 <kennypaul> #info empty repos- issue to be raised on the PRL call
14:31:44 <kennypaul> #action gildaslanlis to bring up empty repos at the PTL meeting
14:33:13 <kennypaul> #info discussion of artifiact re-use - Duplicate existing Beijing info and update
14:33:49 <kennypaul> #info FOSS update provided yesterday - needs to be corrected by M4
14:35:09 <kennypaul> #info CLM issues - jess reports that they are working with Sonatype, but no progress as of yet.
14:38:45 <kennypaul> #info license issue 59870
14:39:48 <kennypaul> #info #info CSIT tests- verify jobs removed
14:40:37 <kennypaul> #info integration test blockers- aai and extapi issues > 1 month old
14:41:32 <kennypaul> #info healthcheck reviewed
14:41:43 <kennypaul> #info daily job failures
14:43:29 <kennypaul> #info recommendation conditional proposal for the 4 pending arch review (aaf, extapi, vvp, vnfrqts)
14:43:55 <kennypaul> #info recommend passing M3 for all other projects.
14:47:28 <kennypaul> #startvote Does the TSC approve passing M3 all projects, with conditional approval of aaf, extapi, vvp, vnfrqts? +1, 0 -1
14:47:28 <collabot`> Begin voting on: Does the TSC approve passing M3 all projects, with conditional approval of aaf, extapi, vvp, vnfrqts? Valid vote options are +1, 0, -1.
14:47:28 <collabot`> Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
14:47:38 <frankbrockners> #vote +1
14:47:40 <JasonHunt> #vote +1
14:47:48 <RannyHaiby> #vote +1
14:48:00 <SteveT> #vote +1
14:49:06 <kennypaul> https://www.irccloud.com/pastebin/xoxzAHFB/
14:49:12 <kennypaul> #endvote
14:49:12 <collabot`> Voted on "Does the TSC approve passing M3 all projects, with conditional approval of aaf, extapi, vvp, vnfrqts?" Results are
14:49:12 <collabot`> +1 (4): frankbrockners, JasonHunt, SteveT, RannyHaiby
14:50:05 <kennypaul> #agreed the TSC approves passing M3 all projects, with conditional approval of aaf, extapi, vvp, vnfrqts
15:01:33 <kennypaul> #agreed that CLA enforcement is being tabled for now- kennypaul will provide weekly updates
15:05:52 <kennypaul> #topic minor correction to the arch diagram
15:08:59 <kennypaul> #info chris donley shared a one-line correction to the diagram suggested by helen chen
17:06:08 <kennypaul> #agreed the proposed change is approved.

Zoom Chat Log 

06:54:09 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : brb
06:57:15 From Susana (VF) : #info Susana Sabater Vodafone
07:00:53 From Dhananjay Pavgi : Hi There
07:00:56 From Alla Goldner : Hi all
07:01:02 From Dhananjay Pavgi : Can someone login to IRC for me today.
07:01:17 From rajesh gadiyar : #info Rajesh Gadiyar Intel
07:01:21 From Alla Goldner : same request :-)
07:01:33 From Alla Goldner : #info Alla Goldner, Amdocs
07:01:59 From Ranny Haiby : Are we using IRC or Zoom chat for roll call?
07:02:07 From xinhui li : #info Xinhui Li, VMware
07:02:13 From Chris Donley : #info Chris Donley Huawei
07:02:20 From mazingilbert : #info mazin gilbert, AT&T
07:02:24 From Zhaoxing : #info Zhaoxing Meng, ZTE
07:02:25 From Ranny Haiby : #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia
07:02:40 From Dhananjay Pavgi : #info Dhananjay Pavgi, Tech Mahindra Ltd
07:03:17 From Xiaojun : #info Xiaojun Xie, China Telecom
07:06:49 From Eric Debeau : #info Eric Debeu, Orange
07:06:59 From Eric Debeau : #info Eric Debeau, Orange
07:08:21 From Dan Timoney : Would that meeting we just discussed (ONS Europe or week of 10/15) be the Dublin developer forum? Or will there be a second developer forum in Dec/Jan?
07:09:38 From Brian : ONS/MT is architecture not Dublin planning
07:09:44 From mazingilbert : No. He Dublin developer summit is different
07:10:11 From Stephen Terrill : Dan, that was the Architecture F2F. that does not replace dev meeting in Dec/Jan
07:10:27 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #topic M3 Review
07:10:32 From mazingilbert : We are still looking for a forum for the Dec Dublin meeting. If your company can host us then please let Kenny know asap.
07:11:34 From Alla Goldner : @Dublin Developer Forum - assuming Dubli starts end of November, we must try having this event beginning of December, the latest. having one in january will not bring much value to the Release, I afraid
07:12:13 From Alla Goldner : and we should probably consider hotel hosting, as SDOs organizations do.
07:12:27 From mazingilbert : Agree with Alla.
07:13:20 From Bharath Balasubramanian : Gildas, the MUSIC api is for OOF and not OOM..thanks!
07:14:26 From Brian : OOF query to SDNC API is from the use case team as a late adder
07:14:39 From Brian : or at least late requirement details
07:15:34 From Ajay Mahimkar : Gildas - DistributeTraffic is a new LCM action

Recording disconnected

07:29:39 From Michael O'Brien (LOG, Amdocs) : PTL zoom recording permission list - reply to following by monday morning and we will pass the list of projects that need record ability - 4 so far
07:29:40 From Michael O'Brien (LOG, Amdocs) : https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-discuss/topic/ptl_zoom_record_capability/24910465?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,20,24910465
07:30:18 From Leimeng Shi (ATT-Portal) : @Gildas, you can remove Portal #2 risk since it is resolved. thanks
07:30:25 From Michael O'Brien (LOG, Amdocs) : pomba-sdnc-context-builder still in seed mode - 5 of 6 are in
07:31:01 From Dan Timoney : Ccsdk/cds will not be used in Casablanca .. the code that was targeted for that repo is being added to existing appc/cdt repo instead
07:31:25 From Brian : why is CDS null where is the code that is already submitting going ? under appc ?
07:31:59 From Dan Timoney : Looks like our comments crossed, Brian ;-)
07:32:21 From Dan Timoney : CDS design time code is going under appc/cdt repo
07:32:51 From Taka Cho : right. it’s draft on appc/cdt
07:33:23 From Brian : :)
07:38:11 From Pamela Dragosh : This is the error in our CLM job:
07:38:12 From Pamela Dragosh : FATAL: Received invalid response from IQ server. HTTP status: 402 Application: policy-common Stage: build
15:49:20 org.apache.http.client.HttpResponseException: The license ee5e3c5f4e6dcee0292af82a5bf3f8ade97964c4 is invalid.
15:49:20 at com.sonatype.nexus.api.m.a(SourceFile:60)
07:39:09 From Taka Cho : the same error as in APPC’c CLM.
07:39:37 From Michael O'Brien (LOG, Amdocs) : Q: about security issues - ONAP will likely run in a private network - to allocate resource time - we can prioritize nodeport(public-facing) libraries from internal-only libs. Also several us have overlapping libs to fix - so one jackson fix can be distributed
07:42:07 From Michael O'Brien (LOG, Amdocs) : for logging-docker - my docker image is not on nexus3 yet
07:46:06 From Pamela Dragosh : Jimmy, this Maven plugin can list what CVE’s are still in your code:
07:46:06 From Pamela Dragosh : https://jeremylong.github.io/DependencyCheck/dependency-check-maven/index.html
07:46:20 From Dhananjay Pavgi : +1
07:47:17 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #startvote Does the TSC approve passing M3 all projects, with conditional approval of aaf, extapi, vvp, vnfrqts? +1, 0 -1
07:47:26 From Chris Donley : +1
07:47:30 From Dhananjay Pavgi : +1
07:47:49 From rajesh gadiyar : +1
07:47:55 From Eric Debeau : +1
07:47:57 From Xiaojun : +1
07:48:04 From Ram Koya (AT&T) : +1
07:48:12 From mazingilbert : +1
07:48:35 From Susana (VF) : +1
07:48:43 From Zhaoxing : +1
07:48:46 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #endvote
07:49:34 From Brian : /clap
07:50:09 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #agreed the TSC approves passing M3 all projects, with conditional approval of aaf, extapi, vvp, vnfrqts
07:53:04 From Alla Goldner to Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) (Privately) : missed the vooting
07:53:11 From Alla Goldner to Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) (Privately) : please add +1
07:53:14 From Alla Goldner to Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) (Privately) : if possible
08:01:26 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #agreed that CLA enforcement is being tabled for now- kennypaul will provide weekly updates
08:01:36 From mazingilbert : @kenny, Brian has my vote. Need to dash out a bit.
08:02:54 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #topic minor architecture diagram - one line correction
08:03:56 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #agreed the tsc approves the change.


Zoom Attendance Log 

Action items

  •