Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Duration 90 minutes

Agenda ItemRequested byNotes / Links
Catherine's thoughts on the TSC
PTL M4 Action Items / Release Status


Nomination/Election StatusKenny Paulsee housekeeping deck
Board meeting Highlights
Seat Vacancy


Housekeeping








Zoom Chat Log 

15:58:41 From Viswa KSP : #info Viswa Verizon
15:59:04 From Alla Goldner : #info Alla Goldner, Amdocs
15:59:23 From Alla Goldner : #info Andreas Gessler, DT
15:59:45 From Alla Goldner : #info Catherine Lefevre, AT&T
16:00:01 From Alla Goldner : #info Eric debeau, Orange
16:00:28 From Alla Goldner : #info Bin Yang, Windriver
16:00:29 From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #info Srinivasa Addepalli, Intel
16:00:29 From Ranny Haiby : #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia
16:00:58 From Alla Goldner : #info Alexis de Talhouet proxy for David Sauvageau - Bell Canada
16:01:44 From Stephen Terrill : Alla
16:01:49 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : #info Murat Turpcu,Turk Telekom
16:01:50 From Stephen Terrill : we can hear you
16:02:03 From Stephen Terrill : #info, Stephen Terrill, Ericsson
16:02:06 From Eric Debeau : #info Eric Debeau, Orange
16:02:06 From Chris Donley : #info Chris Donley Huawei
16:02:56 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #info Yan Chen, China Telecom
16:04:22 From Girish Havaldar : #info proxy Milind Jalwadi, TechMahindra
16:06:16 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #topic Initial Thoughts fgor the TSC
16:07:33 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : Lots of positive, project input from ONS
16:08:44 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : starting next week TSC calls will be focused on execution
16:10:12 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #topic release update
16:10:50 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : M4 update
16:11:31 From Alexander Vul : can you hear
16:12:07 From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : No Alex. We can't hear you.
16:12:20 From Alexander Vul : We still have an issue/
16:12:28 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -HPA one bug fixed, one still open.
16:13:04 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -5G/PNF - plug&play code merged
16:13:31 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -5G/PNF - no healthchecks yet.
16:14:12 From Catherine Lefevre : @Alex, is it a bug that we can track though JIRA. can u provide details ? offline also ok but we would like to know if you need support to get your issue fixed
16:14:33 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -5G/PNF - healthcheck tyo be moved to dcae
16:16:55 From Catherine Lefevre : thanks Michael for joining
16:17:09 From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : JIRA SDC-1447
16:17:30 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : ^^^ HPA
16:18:04 From Catherine Lefevre : yes Brian - it will on the top of Michael’s e-mail backlog
16:18:12 From Catherine Lefevre : will be
16:18:30 From Stephen Terrill : I guess you saw that coming brian
16:19:13 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : - 5G/PNF - version reporting- upgrade being pushed to Dublin
16:20:40 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : it sounds like someone else in the ONS cube has their speaker/mic on.
16:20:56 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : - 5G/PNF - lifecycle management- new item
16:21:33 From Michael Lando (SDC) to Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) (Privately) : hi i need you help with thsi ONAP Helpdesk #58911
16:21:48 From Michael Lando (SDC) to Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) (Privately) : it has been un answered for a very long time.
16:21:51 From Catherine Lefevre : @Brian, Dan T. - can you follow-up with Vimal? thank you
16:21:54 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #action timony- follow up with vimal
16:22:02 From Dan Timoney : Yes I will
16:22:13 From Catherine Lefevre : thanks Dan - really appreciated
16:24:42 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : - 5g/perf & opt- vikay vk - file collector should close next thursday
16:26:05 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : - 5g/opt framework -
16:26:25 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #action vinal pprovide code status for 5g/opt framework
16:27:42 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : - Plat. Maturity Table - updates required from aai, aaf, modeling, usecase-ui, vid
16:28:15 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : - shentao reports usecase-ui has been updated
16:28:59 From Vijay VK : For DataFilecollector - pending JIRA's DCAEGEN2-841, DCAEGEN2-784 under review currently
16:29:06 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs,LOG) : the couple jenkins jobs for logging/pomba - the logging ones are cosmetic - will disable when I have time - runtime work/healthcheck took precedence last week, for pomba release jobs - this is a side effect of using the release job to get a new docker image but prior to actually releasing the code - we should release within the week and then double merge fixes - slide 29
16:29:49 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -osam pushed to dublin
16:32:57 From Catherine Lefevre : can we setup a meeting with jess and the impacted team? thanks
16:33:03 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs,LOG) : for CD onapci.org can we publish PASS hc's as we don't currently know about HC that are not run or are missing - when we only report FAIL. For an example see kibana.onap.info prior to onapci.org - I'll raise a jira
16:33:29 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : CSIT - dmaap - need input from sunil on python issue
16:33:53 From Catherine Lefevre : @Christopher Mccray, please facilitate this call with DMAAP and Jess - thanks
16:33:57 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #action sunil to post issue to onap-discuss
16:35:29 From Catherine Lefevre : +1 on Pam’s proposal ... anybody open to help AAF team? thanks
16:36:01 From Catherine Lefevre : jonathan maybe sends an e-mail to ONAP-discuss for a support call
16:36:04 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : aaf code coverage - will not meet without additional resources-
16:36:20 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : aaf critical for pomba.
16:39:51 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -Jonathan says other testing is in place.
16:40:12 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -Catherine suggests publishing tests for the community
16:41:09 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #agreed test scripts are to be published as a prioroty
16:44:07 From Catherine Lefevre : priority is on the integration with components
16:44:32 From Alexis de Talhouët : on average, base on sonar, coverage for AAF overall is around 50 %
16:44:33 From Catherine Lefevre : then we can share our internal tests and work with Jonathan about how to open source test cases
16:44:34 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : thanks for the clarification
16:44:47 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #agreed priority is on the integration with components
16:44:54 From Alexis de Talhouët : https://sonar.onap.org/projects?search=aaf&sort=-analysis_date
16:45:39 From Catherine Lefevre to Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) (Privately) : kenny - we did not sync-up about minutes - can you handle this week then w start to rotate between TSC members starting next week? thanks a lot
16:46:50 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : SDC- 5 repos, 1=not an issue, 1=js, 2=wip, 1=51%
16:46:51 From Catherine Lefevre : Seshu Master Jedi unit tests
16:47:15 From Sai Seshu : ;)
16:48:04 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : Vulnerability report- modeling, music, usecase-ui missing
16:48:26 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs,LOG) : https://jira.onap.org/browse/LOG-681
16:48:50 From Taka Cho : APPC Daily jenkins job has been fixed.
16:48:57 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : job failures -
16:49:29 From Taka Cho : one APPC CSIT failure last night. figuring out with Dan and Alexis now.
16:50:55 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -logging -failing jobs are cosmetic
16:51:10 From Jimmy Forsyth (AT&T) : AAI’s release jobs won’t pass until we remove all -SNAPSHOT dependencies. We’ve released aai-common yesterday. We have code reviews in which will update dependencies to 1.3.0. After AAF releases 2.1.2 next week we can fix the resources and traversal release jobs.
16:51:33 From Sai Seshu : +1 for the input
16:51:53 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs,LOG) : Prudence AU
16:52:01 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs,LOG) : co ptl for pomba
16:52:33 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs,LOG) : will raise CIMAN jira for splitting release job to only build docker during development
16:53:10 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : Sonotype-
16:54:05 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : - new issues from aai, sdc, ccsdk, so
16:54:26 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -sdc had a ticket - tic# unknown
16:54:43 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -so failure sdc dependency
16:54:50 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : CSIT-
16:55:22 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : Daily Job Failures-
16:55:42 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -still have 3 pages worth
16:55:54 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : - beijing jobs shoudl be removed
16:55:57 From Taka Cho : i will disable APPC’s beijing jobs
16:56:05 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs,LOG) : we have 3 hc only on heat
16:56:10 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : HC- Windriver OOM
16:56:13 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs,LOG) : we have 6 hc extra only on oom
16:56:44 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs,LOG) : the 3 pomba fails on heat was because pomba is not on heat - fixed by Brian/Gary
16:57:01 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs,LOG) : as pomba hc (3) was just added on monday for the first time in oom
16:58:09 From Jonathan Gathman : I don’t want to interrupt meeting. One of my resources, who has been off for several weeks + , whom I asked to jump on JUnits when he gets back, states that he’s been working hard on AAF JUnits. He expects to cross the 40% mark next week.
17:00:01 From Eric Debeau : I have some concerns on pair-wising testing for RC0. Are you confident that all core components ready in one week (we need another week to run pair-wise test) ?
17:00:31 From Catherine Lefevre : let’s address your questions Eric
17:01:04 From Brian : ============================================================================== OpenECOMP ETE.Robot.Testsuites.Health-Check :: Testing ecomp components are... ============================================================================== Basic A&AI Health Check | PASS | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Basic AAF Health Check | FAIL | Test timeout 1 minute exceeded. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Basic AAF SMS Health Check | PASS | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Basic APPC Health Check | FAIL | Test timeout 1 minute exceeded. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Basic CLI Health Check | PASS | ------------
17:01:20 From Brian : Cant paste the full list
17:01:38 From Brian : ============================================================================== OpenECOMP ETE.Robot.Testsuites | FAIL | 49 critical tests, 46 passed, 3 failed 49 tests total, 46 passed, 3 failed
17:02:06 From Brian : HV-VES AAF, APPC (in the midst of pulling a new docker)
17:03:03 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : +1 to Eric, we need 1 more week for pairwise testing
17:04:27 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #action PTLS to provide a level of confidence on pari-wise test at monday meeting.
17:06:33 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #agreed that all projects have now met M4 criteria
17:06:36 From Brian : woohoo !
17:06:43 From Alexis de Talhouët : +1
17:07:08 From Catherine Lefevre : congrats all - top priority for the following weeks - Pair-Wise !!
17:08:59 From Alexis de Talhouët : #vote +1 to both
17:09:01 From Catherine Lefevre : congrats to chair and vice-chair
17:09:23 From Dan Timoney : Getting a lot of questions about schedule for Dublin … is it fair to assume we won’t have a Dublin schedule until there is a release manager?
17:10:07 From Catherine Lefevre : it is not the right assumption - we will keep going and I can provide update on this
17:10:49 From Gildas Lanilis : @Dan, I have a draft Dublin release schedule. similar to Beijing overall.
17:11:05 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #topic election status
17:11:06 From Gildas Lanilis : @Dan,if time today I can present.
17:11:10 From Lingli : #info Lingli, CMCC
17:11:49 From Dan Timoney : @Gildas- thanks! Not sure how urgent it is, but wanted to at least ask the question
17:12:11 From Gildas Lanilis : @Dan, yep. Fair question. Thanks.
17:13:36 From Sai Seshu : Congrats Steve and Amy
17:14:16 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #startvote Does the TSC confirm the results of the Architecture Subcommittee election?  +1, 0 ,-1
17:14:25 From Alexis de Talhouët : #vote +1 to both
17:14:34 From Viswa KSP ( Verizon ) : #vote +1
17:14:35 From Ranny Haiby : #vote +1
17:14:40 From zygmunt : #vote +1
17:14:41 From Chris Donley : +1, subject to policy verification
17:14:46 From Susana (VF) : #vote +1
17:14:48 From NingSo : #vote +1
17:14:50 From Alla Goldner : #vote +1
17:14:52 From Chris Donley : #vote +1
17:14:53 From Alexis de Talhouët : #vote +1 for Andreas Geissler
17:14:56 From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #vote +1, subject to policy complaince
17:14:58 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : #vote +1
17:15:11 From Catherine Lefevre : for the time being, let’s proceed as is. take an action to check Policy and if policies highlights a pb then we can always revert back; if the policy highlights a gap then it will be another action item to fill in this gap
17:15:16 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #endvote
17:15:21 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #vote +1 (eric debeau)
17:15:36 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #vote +1
17:15:45 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #agreed The TSC confirms the results of the Architecture Subcommittee election subject to policy verificqtion
17:15:49 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #vote +1 (Bin Yang)
17:15:51 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #startvote Does the TSC confirm the results of the Security Subcommittee election ? +1, 0, -1
17:15:58 From Viswa KSP ( Verizon ) : #vote +1
17:16:01 From Alexis de Talhouët : #vote +1
17:16:02 From Alla Goldner : #vote +1
17:16:02 From zygmunt : #vote +1
17:16:02 From Catherine Lefevre : #vote +1
17:16:04 From Chris Donley : #vote +1
17:16:12 From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #vote +1 (Subject to policy)
17:16:17 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #vote +1 (Bin Yang)
17:16:21 From Alexis de Talhouët : #vote +1 Andreas Geissler
17:16:28 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #vote +1 (Eric Debeau)
17:16:54 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #vote +1 (Yan Chen)
17:16:56 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #endvote
17:17:09 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #agreed The TSC confirms the results of the Security Subcommittee election subject to policy verificqtion
17:17:15 From Alex : congratulations, Steve and Amy…
17:17:23 From Alla Goldner : congratulations!
17:17:39 From Ramki Krishnan : Hearty congrats Steve and Amy!
17:17:40 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : congratulations
17:19:18 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #topic board meeting summary
17:19:33 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -review of 2018 strategy
17:19:52 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -furthering diversity of ONAP projects
17:20:08 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -2019 strategy
17:20:46 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -ONAP / OPNFV ecosystems, CNF, more momerntum,
17:21:16 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -2019 budget looking for draft by EOM
17:21:43 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -present to board Oct. meeting
17:21:58 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -academic summit officially appoved.
17:22:49 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -operations of OVP/CVC moving forward
17:23:33 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -need for strategic planning across projects and how best to address that.
17:24:31 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -board workgroup drafting a proposal for a future board meeting.
17:26:09 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs,LOG) : I would like to add Acumos to the list of EXT projects - as ONAP drives several initiatives in Acumos - kubernetes and logging for example
17:26:33 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : operator requirements have been coming into CVC.
17:26:42 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : EUAG/CVC independent
17:27:26 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #topic seat vacancy
17:30:37 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #agreed to amend charter
17:31:48 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #agreed that any changes are to be finalized bu Oct. 25
17:32:08 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : -steve’s proposal will be basis for the discussions
17:34:41 From Catherine Lefevre : #vote +1
17:34:44 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #vote +1 (Bin Yang)
17:34:51 From Alla Goldner : #vote +1
17:34:52 From Ranny Haiby : #vote +1
17:34:52 From Alexis de Talhouët : #vote +1 on bboth agreed suggestion
17:34:59 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #vote +1 (Eric Debeau)
17:35:00 From NingSo : #vote +1
17:35:01 From Chris Donley : #vote +1
17:35:02 From zygmunt : #vote +1
17:35:05 From Viswa KSP ( Verizon ) : #vote +1
17:35:08 From Stephen Terrill : #vote +1
17:35:08 From Susana (VF) : #vote +1
17:35:12 From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #vote +1
17:35:24 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : #endvote
17:35:25 From Alexis de Talhouët : #vote +1 Andreas Geissler
17:35:27 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #vote +1 (Yan Chen)
17:35:40 From Kenny Paul (Linux Foundation) : ^^^^^ all votes on prior 2 agreements
17:35:58 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : #vote +1
17:37:40 From Catherine Lefevre : thank you TSC members for your vote and your feedback
17:37:53 From Alexis de Talhouët : Thanks Kenny


Zoom Attendance Log 


Action items