Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Duration 90 minutes

Agenda ItemsPresented byTimeNotes / LinksJIRA Tasks
Casablanca Release Status30 mins

New reporting proposal & Latest status

Integration Status

Notes:

  • Legend for Release status review: RED- require TSC support/attention; Yellow - not perfect but team is working on it ; Green - on track

  • For platform maturity, T is the target level and A is the achieved level
  • Action Items:
    • Review Casablanca Platform Maturity scorecard with PTLs
    • Jason & Security Subcommittee to work with PTLs and assess if current S3P status acceptable or not - feedback expected for RC0
    • Legend to be added to Casablanca Platform Maturity
  • PTL Prioritization:
    • RC0: Health check, pair-wise, AAF integration, vFW, vDNS
    • RC1: Stability, Resiliency
  • Overall Status: Expected next week "green status" for all health checks


TSC-4 - Getting issue details... STATUS


TSC-17 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Any Infrastructure Improvement/Plan

Linux Foundation

10 mins

Lesson Learned - Nexus?

Notes:

  • Action Item for LF (Jess): provide ETA concerning Nexus issue by Oct 5th - short term solution to unlock PTLs and long term (extension of capacity)

Incoming ONAP Events10 mins
  • F2F Architecture/(Modeling) Meeting in Montreal
    Oct 29nd-31st
  • V2F Dublin Release Meeting
    Week of Nov 19th?
    • Notes:
      • F2F Event Week of Jan 7th, hosted by Nokia? 
      • Action Item (Catherine): Create Doodle to decide about the V2F Dublin Release Meeting date

TSC-10 - Getting issue details... STATUS


TSC-7 - Getting issue details... STATUS

TSC Activities and Deadlines15 mins

TSC Transformation?

TSC Dashboard Presentation (https://jira.onap.org/projects/TSC/summary)

Urgent activities:

  •     2019 Budget Plan by Oct. 17th Board Meeting
  •     TSC Chart by Oct 18th

TSC-8 - Getting issue details... STATUS

TSC-1 - Getting issue details... STATUS

TSC-11 - Getting issue details... STATUS

TSC-14 - Getting issue details... STATUS

New Task Force Request (s)15 mins

What do we want to accomplish with Dublin to support our primary goal:

Accelerate adoption of ONAP in production.

  • Notes:
    • (Michael): acumos consumes artifacts and architecture from ONAP - raised JIRA to formalize the sync (TSC-15)
Dublin Areas - Target: Oct 25th.
  • Project enhancements (PTLs)
  • Non Functional requirements including Operational Readiness
    Definition of ONAP Orchestrator Functionalities
  • Project & Subcommittee Best Practices (i.e. CI/CD, E2E etc)
  • Use Cases
  • Deployment Capabilities - ONAP Self-Serve
  • Release Packaging

In progress

TSC-13 - Getting issue details... STATUS


Additional housekeepingLinux Foundation10 minsNo update this week



Zoom Chat Log 

10:00:51	 From Viswa KSP ( Verizon ) : #info Viswa, Verizon
10:00:54	 From Alla Goldner : #info Alla Goldner, Amdocs
10:01:05	 From Jason Hunt : #info Jason Hunt, IBM
10:01:06	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : #info Catherine Lefèvre, AT&T
10:01:13	 From Milind Jalwadi : #info Milind Jalwadi, Tech Mahindra Ltd.
10:01:14	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : #info Andreas Geissler, DT
10:01:41	 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : #info Murat Turpcu, Turk Telekom
10:01:46	 From Stephen Terrill : #info Stephen Terrill, Ericsson
10:01:52	 From Alex : #info Alex Vul, Intel
10:02:03	 From Anatoly (Nokia) : #info Anatoly Andrianov, Nokia
10:02:07	 From Eric Debeau : Eric Debeau, Orange
10:02:14	 From Alexis de Talhouët : #info Alexis de Talhouët, Bell Canada
10:02:16	 From Eric Debeau : #info Eric Debeau, Orange
10:02:18	 From Bin Yang : #info Bin Yang, Wind River
10:02:19	 From Chaker Al-Hakim : #info Chaker Al-Hakim, Huawei
10:02:38	 From NingSo : #info Ning So, Reliance Jio
10:02:56	 From Nermin Mohamed n00371487 : #info Nermin Mohamed
10:03:15	 From Yan Chen : Yan Chen?China Telecom
10:04:52	 From Susana (VF) : #info Susana Sabater, Vodafone
10:04:57	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : #topic Casablanca Status (Gildas)
10:05:43	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : 1. Overall Status
10:06:27	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) :  - HPA: SCD defect is missing (1 in, 1 pending)
10:07:18	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) :  - 5G PNF Life Mgmt: SDNc- investigating ETA: before Oct 11 
10:07:32	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : 5G PNF: File Collectpr WIP
10:07:39	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : Andreas - I can take then next note taking duties next time (LF: michaelobrien - Amdocs) - formerly of Bremen, DEU
10:10:30	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : -i (Vimal) File Collector delivered
10:12:05	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : Legend for Releae status review: RED- require TSC support/attention; Yellow - not perfect but team is working on it ; Green - on track
10:12:30	 From Jason Hunt : For platform maturity, T is the target level and A is the achieved level.
10:15:14	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : 2. Platform Maturity presented (still "red" and WIP) -> mainly acknowledged,  but LOG container is just Demo
10:16:50	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : Actiion Items: Review Casablanca Platform Maturity scorecard with PTLs
10:17:31	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : #2 Jason & Securtiy Subcommittee to work with PTLs and assess if current S3P status acceptable or not - feedback expected for RC0
10:19:41	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : #3 Legen to be added to Casabkanca Platform Maturity
10:19:46	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : Legend
10:22:05	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : - for RC0 the Scorecard is not required to be filled
10:22:37	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : PTL Prioritization
10:23:08	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : - RC0: pairwise testing+ healthcheck
10:23:13	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : #RC0: Healthcheck, pair-wise, AAF integration, vFW, vDNS
10:23:21	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : #RC1: Stability, Resiliencty
10:24:35	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : 3  Project Overall Status
10:25:43	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : - AAF heahthcheck working with manual patch
10:25:48	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : hourly logging and pomba healtcheck - live
10:26:04	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : http://kibana.onap.info:5601/app/kibana#/dashboard/AWAtvpS63NTXK5mX2kuS
10:27:17	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) :  - Expected next week "green status" for all healtchecks 
10:29:18	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : logging/pomba release heathcheck should be green when we finish releasing our 6+6 artifacts currently at 3+4 left - eta 2 more days
10:31:03	 From Keong : if the bug is targeted to fix in Dublin, it is still a bug in Casablanca isn't it?
10:31:27	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : I moved all the doc bugs to Dublin yesterday
10:31:35	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : yes Keong
10:31:53	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : but defect raised against Amsterdam should be reviwed
10:32:10	 From Brian : Threat
10:32:33	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : log-pomba failing jobs - 7 are all release related - we are in the middle - log release jobs fixed last night
10:33:17	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : - 2 open Integration Blocking issues
10:33:57	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : at 3am nexus3 fails consistently see graph for 3 days on an hourly build
10:33:59	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : http://kibana.onap.info:5601/app/kibana#/dashboard/AWAtvpS63NTXK5mX2kuS?_g=(refreshInterval:(display:Off,pause:!f,value:0),time:(from:now-7d,mode:quick,to:now))&_a=(description:'',filters:!(),options:(darkTheme:!f),panels:!((col:1,id:AWAts77k3NTXK5mX2kuM,panelIndex:1,row:1,size_x:8,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:9,id:AWAtuTVI3NTXK5mX2kuP,panelIndex:2,row:1,size_x:4,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:1,id:AWAtuBTY3NTXK5mX2kuO,panelIndex:3,row:7,size_x:6,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:1,id:AWAttmqB3NTXK5mX2kuN,panelIndex:4,row:4,size_x:6,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:7,id:AWAtvHtY3NTXK5mX2kuR,panelIndex:6,row:4,size_x:6,size_y:6,type:visualization)),query:(match_all:()),timeRestore:!f,title:'CD%20Health%20Check',uiState:(),viewMode:view)
10:35:44	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : there seems to be downtime for some backup at this time http://jenkins.onap.info/job/oom-cd-master/3575/console
10:36:26	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) :  - Nexus connetivity issues on the critical path, work is ongoing to improve 
10:37:05	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : Action Item for LF (Jess): provide ETA concerning Nexus issue by Oct 5th - short term solution to unlock PTLs and long term (extension of capacity)
10:37:09	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : Amazon is the most stable cloud provider by the way - it just depends on the VM's and IaaS PaaS and config
10:38:01	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : central idea is excellent instead of proxying it
10:38:04	 From Pamela Dragosh : If the LF cannot be resolved by early next week, please consider pushing RC0 to the following Monday to allow the projects time to finish bug fixes and pairwise testing.
10:39:00	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : @Pam, we can assess this as soon as we have got the final conclusions from LF by tomorrow
10:43:05	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : DNS caching?
10:44:05	 From Eric Debeau : If needed, we can propose some resources to host Jenkins Jobs or Docker repos.
10:44:22	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : Jessica has be very helpful and fast helping with and getting in the release job tickets - thank you
10:45:51	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : #topic Incoming ONAP Events
10:46:19	 From Dan Timoney : +1 to Michael’s comment - thanks much to Jess!
10:46:35	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : - F2F Architecture/Modeling (Montreal)
10:48:17	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : - Fucus: Architecture/Modelling
10:49:46	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : - Registration page will be updated
10:51:44	 From Phil Robb : Here is the page: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Dublin+Architecture+Planning+Meeting
10:52:04	 From Phil Robb : #info above page is for the Dublin Architecture Planning Meeting
10:53:05	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : - V2F Dublin Release Meeting (virtual)
10:53:15	 From Alla Goldner : support
10:54:07	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : - date proposal: week Nov 19th 
10:57:03	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : F2F Event Week of Jan 7th, hosted by Nokia? 
10:58:02	 From Stephen Terrill : Please keep in mind that in some countries, in particular the one that I am in, the 6th Jan is a signification vacation day (i.e. no travel)
10:58:02	 From Brian : well F2F in hawaii in Feb/Mar would be fine
10:58:35	 From Sai Seshu : I'm in with the thought Brian :) 
10:58:42	 From Gildas Lanilis (Huawei) : + 1 @Brian.
11:00:13	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : - Doodle to decide for the V2F ?
11:00:28	 From Alexis de Talhouët : Team, I have to drop. I’ll let Chaker present our upcoming item of today’s agenda.
11:03:15	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) :  - Catherine will send a doodle
11:03:54	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : #topic TSC Activities and Deadlines
11:04:35	 From Stephen Terrill : I am never a good example Catherine
11:05:10	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : - TSC Jira Dashboard created (https://jira.onap.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=163&projectKey=TSC)
11:07:06	 From Alex : +1 on using task lists…
11:07:38	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : - Urgent tasks to be noticed (e.g. Budget plan,...), support requested  
11:08:28	 From Brian : I think folks who were vocal on V2F/F2F should comment on TSC-8 to plan for 2019 with budget
11:09:43	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : - EUAG Survey  work ongoing (https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/EUAG+Survey)
11:10:19	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : - TAC representative for ONAP needed
11:10:36	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : The TSC jiras are nice  - a lot better to be ahead of tasks now by putting a watch on the jiras - thanks
11:10:56	 From Arash Hekmat (Amdocs) : What is TAC?
11:11:38	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : https://www.linuxfoundation.org/about/technical-advisory-board/
11:11:46	 From Ramki Krishnan : Phil -- it would be great if you can add some initial details on the Nokia developer forum in the first week of Jan. in the wiki. Several of us would be on vacation/travel during new year.
11:13:09	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : #topic New Task Force Request
11:13:29	 From Jason Hunt : This is a better link for the LFN TAC: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/Technical+Advisory+Council
11:14:25	 From Phil Robb : Will do Ramki.  The whole exercise of trying to see if they can fit OPNFV as well has added variables on when which is why we’ve not be able to provide a definitive date.  That research on if they can fit OPNFV or not is closing real soon… today or tomorrow.  So I can give more details as soon as that is finished.
11:15:27	 From Ramki Krishnan : Many thanks Phil!
11:16:07	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : Accelerate adoption of ONAP in production
11:19:05	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : acumos consumes artifacts and architecture from ONAP - raised JIRA to formalize the sync
11:19:05	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : https://jira.onap.org/browse/TSC-15
11:19:42	 From Alex : @Catherine - do we have a process for creating a task force?
11:22:16	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : @Alex: I do not think there is any yet but we can work on this. The idea would be to discuss the need of Task force at TSC call, people suggest as an TSC agenda item, they present it and create JIRA TSC activities so people can look at the delails then TSC team approves or not. If approves then we go ? it is a suggestion I can follow-up on this offline to get feedback from the Community?
11:23:35	 From Alex : @Catherine - I am asking because we have convened a TOSCA Task Force as part of the ARC. Do we need to approve it here…
11:24:01	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : If it is part of Architecture - I do not see any issue
11:24:27	 From Alex : I don’t think we need a heavy weight process for task forces… I think individual subcommittees should be able to delegate work to focused groups..
11:24:37	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : the task force requests presented by Chaker/Alexis are not necesserary tight to a subcommittee - that's why we are discussing at TSC level
11:24:58	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : I agree Alex
11:25:40	 From Stephen Terrill : @Alex, that arch TF will deliver into arch which will deliver into the TSC. I see this is different and a TSC level action (or not) depends on what is deduced
11:27:46	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : I do not want to put process everywhere if not necessary :-)
11:29:38	 From Michael O'Brien(LOG,Amdocs) : in general we work on each other's repos, jiras when required - seems to be working ok
11:30:36	 From Pamela Dragosh : There are still silos.
11:31:15	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : Silos exist and the purpose presented by chaker/alexis is to make an attempt to break it
11:31:34	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : i mean to build a consolidated vie
11:31:36	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : w
11:31:58	 From Pamela Dragosh : Yes - we all deliver M1 checklists. But there is no consolidation to get a clear picture of the overall focus.
11:32:26	 From Stephen Terrill : that is a good point, can it be a summary after M1?
11:32:40	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : @stephen, too late
11:32:54	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : M1 too late because PTLs select the best they can
11:33:01	 From Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : but E2E priorititization
11:33:02	 From Pamela Dragosh : I think before - so the PTL’s have a better picture and do more coordination with each other.
11:33:36	 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) :  +1 for the taskforce proposal
11:34:23	 From Eric Debeau : +1 fro the task force
11:34:29	 From Stephen Terrill : can we be clear in the task force to have a definition of done
11:34:31	 From Steven Wright : +1
11:34:39	 From Ramki Krishnan : +1 for the taskforce proposal



Zoom Attendance Log 

TSC Members Attendance based on Zoom Chat Log: 94%

  • #info Viswa, Verizon
  • #info Alla Goldner, Amdocs
  • #info Jason Hunt, IBM
  • #info Catherine Lefèvre, AT&T
  • #info Milind Jalwadi, Tech Mahindra Ltd.
  • #info Andreas Geissler, DT
  • #info Murat Turpcu, Turk Telekom
  • #info Stephen Terrill, Ericsson
  • #info Alex Vul, Intel
  • #info Anatoly Andrianov, Nokia
  • #info Alexis de Talhouët, Bell Canada
  • #info Eric Debeau, Orange
  • #info Bin Yang, Wind River
  • #info Chaker Al-Hakim, Huawei
  • #info Ning So, Reliance Jio
  • #info Susana Sabater, Vodafone
  • Yan Chen, China Telecom



TSC Decisions

2018 TSC Decisions



Action items

  • Casablanca Status: Review Casablanca Platform Maturity scorecard with PTLs planned on Oct 8th, 2018 (TSC-4)
  • Casablanca Status: Jason & Security Subcommittee to work with PTLs and assess if current S3P status acceptable or not - feedback expected for RC0 (TSC-17)
  • Casablanca Status: Legend to be added to Casablanca Platform Maturity (TSC-4)
  • LF (Jess): provide ETA concerning Nexus issue by Oct 5th - short term solution to unlock PTLs and long term (extension of capacity) - completed
    Latest feedback: https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-release/topic/it_infrastructure_alerts/26747856?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,26747856
  • (Catherine): Create Doodle to decide about the V2F Dublin Release Meeting date (TSC-7)