Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Duration 90 minutes

Agenda ItemsPresented ByTimeNotes/LinksJIRA Tasks
Casablanca Release Status30 mins

RC0 Follow-up

Integration Status

S3P Updates (i.e. Communication Security)


TSC-26 - 5G PNF Plug and Play Use Case - Ansible Playbook In Progress

TSC-23 - Work with PTLs on SO/SDN-C regression issue Delivered

TSC-24 - TLab support requested by Integration Team Open
TSC-17 - S3P Assessment prior Casablanca RC1 In Progress
Any Infrastructure Improvement/PlanLinux Foundation10 mins

Any LF showstopper

#62055, 61899 are now closed



TSC-28 - LF to provide an update on LF-IT stability REOPENED


TSC Task Force Update20 mins

Review TSC Chart Proposal- https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-tsc/topic/jira_tsc_1_update_tsc_chart/27378093?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,27378093;

Feedback from Phil about EUAG (feedback will be provided via e-mail): https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-tsc/message/3817

TSC-1 - Update TSC Chart to address how to handle a vacancy Closed

TSC-11 - EUAG Survey Submitted

ONAP Edge WG external/internal recognition

20

mins

ONAP edge automation work (Edge Automation through ONAP) is progressing well with strong and consistent interest from the community in terms of attendance and contributions. We would like this effort to get the right visibility which can enable better ONAP internal and ONAP external participation. Towards this, we will present various options and their trade offs – Sub-committee, Task force etc.

Presentation Link: https://wiki.onap.org/download/attachments/28379482/ONAP-edge-proposal-v1.pptx?api=v2

Detailed Proposal: Edge Sub-committee creation proposal




Zoom Chat Log  

06:59:41     From  Milind Jalwadi : #info Milind Jalwadi, TechMahindra
06:59:48     From  Chaker Al-Hakim : #info Chaker Al-Hakim, Huawei
06:59:51     From  Bin Yang (Wind River) : #info Bin Yang, Wind River
07:01:08     From  Susana (VF) : #info Susana Sabater Vodafone
07:01:11     From  Jason Hunt : #info Jason Hunt, IBM
07:01:35     From  Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #info Srinivasa Addepalli, Intel
07:01:41     From  Ranny Haiby : #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia
07:01:41     From  Lingli : #info Lingli, CMCC
07:02:50     From  Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : #info Murat Turpçu, Turk Telekom
07:03:10     From  Alexis de Talhouët : #info Alexis de Talhouët, Bell Canada
07:03:13     From  Viswa KSP ( Verizon ) : #info Viswa, Verizon
07:03:44     From  Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : #info Catherine Lefevre, AT&T
07:06:02     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic Release Status
07:07:26     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : 5G PNF Live Management - not ready
07:09:30     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : No additional casablanca usecase dependencies
07:11:35     From  Alla Goldner : +1
07:11:53     From  Alla Goldner : for Catherine proposal
07:11:54     From  Alexis de Talhouët : +1 to de-scope if no change
07:11:59     From  Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : +1
07:12:09     From  Michael O'Brien(LOG,POMBA,Amdocs) : what does descope really mean - it is not production ready but continues as an optional?
07:13:21     From  Michael O'Brien(LOG,POMBA,Amdocs) : not part of the release - not really clear what that means? - available for use but not impacting other components?
07:13:50     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #agreed 5G PNF Live Management will be descoped from casablanca at RC1 if no change
07:14:44     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #action @alla investigate impact on documentation an other aspects if descoped
07:16:52     From  Michael O'Brien(LOG,POMBA,Amdocs) : got a question about the pairwise - some tests require a lot of setup/testing - for example components involved in closed loop - it takes time to test - some are very simple - the percentage is not really accurate 5 min vs 4 hours of testing for a single line - also some have 2 items some have 10+ items
07:19:11     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : @gildas recommens passing OOM, VNFSDK & VVP for RC0
07:21:56     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : SO has not finished pairwise testing.
07:22:13     From  Michael O'Brien(LOG,POMBA,Amdocs) : Pairwise testing also has dependencies - for example pairwise between so and log is not possible until I return the filebeat sidecars after the refactor - helping the team via SO-1110 - hopefully done after next week's onap conference
07:23:17     From  Sai Seshu : Thanks Michael for bringing this on
07:23:26     From  Sai Seshu : :)
07:23:38     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : Evidence of pairwise testing is needed, not just a “Pass”
07:26:25     From  Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : +1
07:26:46     From  Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : for OOM, VNFSDK and VVP if they have met the criteria
07:27:00     From  Jamil Chawki/ Orange : +1
07:28:01     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #agreed OOM, VNFSDK & VVP pass RC0
07:28:40     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic integration
07:29:13     From  Michael O'Brien(LOG,POMBA,Amdocs) : PORTAL team thank you for fixing the issue yesterday
07:29:30     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : usecase testing- most have started.
07:30:52     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : onboarding green
07:31:13     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : vnf instantiation progressing - patch needed
07:31:57     From  Gildas Lanilis : Link to Release Management status https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2018-10-18+Meeting+Agenda?preview=/43386062/45294838/ONAP%20Casablanca%20TSC%20Oct18Version1.pdf
07:31:59     From  Michael O'Brien(LOG,POMBA,Amdocs) : team - rocket chat is highly interactive - here is is
07:32:00     From  Michael O'Brien(LOG,POMBA,Amdocs) : http://onap-integration.eastus.cloudapp.azure.com:3000/group/onap-integration
07:33:31     From  Michael O'Brien(LOG,POMBA,Amdocs) : Team: Mon/Tue 22/23 is the ONAP Academic Conference - TLAB and several ONAP members will be in use - https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Academic+Summit+-+October+2018
07:33:44     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic S3P
07:34:53     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : wanted 100% cci passing - not there yet
07:36:55     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : other goal was secure communication
07:36:55     From  Michael O'Brien(LOG,POMBA,Amdocs) : Microsoft has turned on Vulnerability mails for all public github projects including ONAP - mails will be sent to the owners of the repos on pom.xml verification - started getting mails yesterday on my spring security issues - putting this out there as another avenue to CLM that we already have - not as good as nexus-iq yet though
07:37:58     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #action @gildas add S3P review to PLT meeting agenda
07:38:01     From  Michael O'Brien(LOG,POMBA,Amdocs) : can we put these on the wiki - like the other lists
07:40:48     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : @Alexis API waiver addressed
07:41:36     From  Michael O'Brien(LOG,POMBA,Amdocs) : Kenny  - CLM alternatives epic - fyi
07:41:37     From  Michael O'Brien(LOG,POMBA,Amdocs) : https://jira.onap.org/browse/TSC-32
07:42:36     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic LF-IT
07:42:58     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : @jessica #62055, 61899 are closed
07:43:04     From  Michael O'Brien(LOG,POMBA,Amdocs) : Jessica's work is excellent - I am using the gerrit mirror in my hourly CD with no issues - thank you http://jenkins.onap.info/job/oom-cd-master/
07:43:37     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic charter/TSC seat departure
07:55:11     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #startvote Does the TSC approve amending the ONAP Technical Community Document to include sections 4.2.3.3 and 4.2.3.4 as proposed in TSC member replacement_V5.docx in jira TSC-1?  +1, 0, -1
07:55:18     From  Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : +1 including the enhancements discussed on the call
07:55:18     From  Alexis de Talhouët : #vote +1
07:55:24     From  Bin Yang (Wind River) : #vote +1
07:55:25     From  Alla Goldner : #vote +1
07:55:26     From  Ranny Haiby : #vote +1
07:55:29     From  NingSo : #vote +1
07:55:29     From  Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : #vote +1
07:55:32     From  Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : #vote +1
07:55:33     From  Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : #vote +1
07:55:36     From  Viswa KSP ( Verizon ) : #vote +1
07:55:40     From  Pavel Paroulek : #vote +1
07:55:42     From  Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #vote +1
07:55:43     From  Stephen Terrill : #vote +1
07:55:45     From  Chaker Al-Hakim : #vote +1
07:55:50     From  Jamil Chawki/ Orange : #vote 0
07:55:59     From  Jason Hunt : #vote +1
07:55:59     From  Milind Jalwadi : #vote +1
07:56:13     From  Yan Chen : #vote +1
07:56:14     From  Susana (VF) : #vote +1
07:56:53     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : closing vote in 10 seconds
07:57:12     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #endvote
07:58:02     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #agreed The TSC approves amending the ONAP Technical Community Document to include sections 4.2.3.3 and 4.2.3.4 as proposed in TSC member replacement_V5.docx in jira TSC-1.
07:58:17     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic TSC Composition
07:59:29     From  Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : non reserved seats can be anyone, could be someone not related to any company
08:02:09     From  Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : are we going to exclude people from operators to nominate them selfs
08:02:26     From  Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : we should do that before the vote
08:03:10     From  Brian : +1 jason
08:03:48     From  Alexis de Talhouët : 9 SP appointed seats
08:03:57     From  Alexis de Talhouët : 9 committer-at-large seats
08:04:10     From  Alexis de Talhouët : DT happened to be a committer-at-large seat
08:04:19     From  Brian : I disagree that the intent was a 50/50 split
08:05:11     From  Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : we just talked the seats and nominations are individual
08:05:21     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : 4.1.1.1 TSC Membership Definitions
Active Community Members:   Anyone from the ONAP community with twenty (20) or more measurable contributions during the previous 12-month period, inclusive of code merged, code reviews performed, wiki page edits, or JIRA activities
Operator: Any of the original 9 Platinum Service Providers participating in ONAP at the beginning of 2018. (Specifically: AT&T, Bell, CMCC, China Telecom, Orange, Reliance Jio, Turk Telecom, Verizon and Vodafone)
(added July 12, 2018)
4.1.1.2 Size and Structure
The TSC shall consist of  eighteen (18) seats
Nine (9) seats on the TSC are to be reserved for Operators  
Only one (1) person from any company, or group of related companies (as defined in section 4.4.4.1) may be a member at any given time.
(added July 12, 2018)
08:07:21     From  Alla Goldner : +1
08:07:26     From  Alla Goldner : let's vote
08:07:51     From  Jamil Chawki/ Orange : -1
08:07:55     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #startvote Does the TSC agree to reopen the discussion of TSC composition? +1, 0 ,-1
08:08:02     From  Milind Jalwadi : +1
08:08:08     From  Jason Hunt : #vote -1
08:08:11     From  Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : #vote -1
08:08:13     From  Jamil Chawki/ Orange : #vote -1
08:08:14     From  Ranny Haiby : #vote -1
08:08:15     From  Alexis de Talhouët : #vote -1
08:08:16     From  NingSo : #vote -1
08:08:16     From  Viswa KSP ( Verizon ) : #vote -1
08:08:19     From  Susana (VF) : #vote -1
08:08:20     From  Catherine Lefevre (AT&T) : #vote -1
08:08:40     From  Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : #vote 0
08:08:48     From  Stephen Terrill : #vote 0
08:08:59     From  Chaker Al-Hakim : #vote -1
08:09:00     From  Alla Goldner : #vote +1
08:09:00     From  Bin Yang (Wind River) : #vote -1
08:09:02     From  Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #vote +1 (for 50% split as it was implicit assumption before)
08:09:04     From  Pavel Paroulek : #vote 0
08:09:09     From  Yan Chen : #vote 0
08:09:48     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : ending vote in 10 seconds
08:10:03     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #endvote
08:10:40     From  Kenny Paul (LFN) : #agreed the TSC will NOT reopen the discussion of TSC composition at this time.
08:12:34     From  Ahmad Khalil (Tata Communications) : 50% (reserved) vs. 50% (none reserved) and Not 50% (providers) vs. 50% (vendors)
08:12:50     From  Jason Hunt : +1 Ahmad
08:13:04     From  Alexis de Talhouët : Exactly
08:13:23     From  NingSo : +1 Ahmad



Zoom Attendance Log  

TSC Members Attendance based on Zoom Chat Log: 100%

  • #info Andreas Geissler (DT)

  • #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia

  • #info Alexis de Talhouët, Bell Canada

  • #info Chaker Al-Hakim, Huawei

  • #info Catherine Lefevre, AT&T

  • #info Jamil Chawki, Orange

  • #info Jason Hunt, IBM

  • #info Srinivasa Addepalli, Intel

  • #info Murat Turpcu,turk telekom

  • #info Ning So, Reliance Jio

  • #info Lingli Deng, CMCC

  • #info Alla Goldner, Amdocs

  • #info Bin Yang, Wind River
  • #info Milind Jalwadi, TechMahindra

  • #info Stephen Terrill, Ericsson

  •  #info Susana Sabater, Vodafone

  • #info Viswa KSP, Verizon
  • #info Yan Chen


TSC Decisions

2018 TSC Decisions



Action items

  • TSC-33 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • Gildas to add S3P review (Security) to the agenda of the next PTL call


  • No labels