Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Duration 90 minutes

Agenda ItemsPresented ByTimeNotes/LinksJIRA Tasks
Casablanca Release Status55 mins

RC1 Milestone Review


Integration Status

S3P Updates

TSC-33 - Getting issue details... STATUS

TSC-26 - Getting issue details... STATUS

TSC-17 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Any Infrastructure Improvement/PlanLinux Foundation5 mins

Any LF showstopper

#62675 (OOF) and #62581 (CLAMP) - Solved


Dublin Release Plan Proposal20 mins


TSC Activities and Deadlines5 mins

TSC Seat vacancy self-nomination status

2019 ONAP Budget presented to the Board & prioritization by Oct 30th  EOD

Request from TAC to review Tungsten Fabric proposal


TSC-2 - Kick-Off the TSC Seat Vacant Election Closed

TSC-8 - 2019 ONAP Budget Request Due Oct. 12 Closed

TSC-36 - TSC review of Budget Line Items w/ Priority In Progress

TSC-41 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Upcoming ONAP Events5 mins

Oct 29th-31st - F2F Architecture/(Modeling) Meeting (Montreal): Dublin Architecture Planning Meeting

Dec12th-14th- ONAP Virtual Event - Dublin Preparation: https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-tsc/topic/onap_virtual_event_2018/26873950?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,26873950

Jan 8-11 - Dublin Release F2F Developer Design Forum (France): https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/OPNFV-ONAP+January+2019


Reminder - No TSC Call on November 1st, 2018

TSC-7 - Confirm/Setup Dublin Developer Forum before Dublin release In Progress

Additional HousekeepingLinux Foundation
Clock Changes: Australia: Oct 7th, 2018 forward 1 hour ; EMEA Oct 28th, 2018 backward 1 hour; US Nov 4th, 2018 backward 1 hour; Clocks do not change in China and in India

  



Zoom Chat Log 

06:56:57 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic rollcall
06:56:58 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : #info Andreas Geissler, Deutsche Telekom
06:59:06 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #info Bin Yang, Wind River
06:59:53 From Chaker Al-Hakim : #info Chaker Al-Hakim, Huawei
07:00:26 From Stephen Terrill : #info, Stephen Terrill, Ericsson
07:00:35 From Yan Chen : #info Yan Chen?China Telecom
07:01:11 From DAduRrV1OiFaM5gGsE+BF4OIsgZIPrkLb2+53mRrAymetOZ0iMNXhydeTG/I/vJ+ : #info Catherine Lefèvre, AT&T
07:01:23 From Ranny Haiby : #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia
07:01:35 From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #info Srini Addepalli, Intel
07:02:07 From Eric Debeau : #info Eric Debeau, Orange
07:02:11 From Viswa KSP : #info Viswa, Verizon
07:02:24 From Milind Jalwadi : #info Milind Jalwadi, Tech Mahindra Ltd.
07:03:14 From Susana (VF) : #info Susana Sabater, Vodafone
07:03:29 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Quorum reached
07:03:38 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : #info Murat Turpcu, Turk Telekom
07:03:50 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic RC1 Release status
07:05:10 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #subtopic Func Res
07:06:09 From Lingli : #info Lingli, CMCC
07:06:10 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : 5G PNF live menagement- can be with w/o steps 36 & 37
07:07:13 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : will be able tp provide partial demonstration of capability
07:08:02 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Alla- minor issue - can proceed with a releasenote
07:08:46 From Alla Goldner : #info Alla Goldner, Amdocs
07:09:02 From Alexis de Talhouët : #info Alexis de Talhouët, Bell Canada
07:09:13 From NingSo : #info Ning So, Reliance Jio
07:11:31 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : concerns over testing - plug and play and upgrade support provided
07:13:24 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : change management all green
07:13:33 From Ajay Mahimkar : yes!
07:13:41 From Ajay Mahimkar : 5G RAN Software Upgrade testing complete
07:14:03 From Ajay Mahimkar : Traffic Migration testing from Orange completed
07:14:09 From Ajay Mahimkar : CM is all green
07:14:41 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #action @Ranny follow up with Helen on availability of resources for testing
07:17:15 From Vimal Begwani -- ATT : Lifecycle management for PNF
07:17:59 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #agreed proceed without F5G PNF live management without usecase steps 36 & 37
07:19:00 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #subtopic exec summary
07:19:34 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : all projects have released dockers at least once
07:19:34 From Michael O'Brien : discussion on pairwise testing % - does it exclude failing tests - would need to be marked on both sides
07:22:27 From Michael O'Brien : I'll use DCAE as a guide - thanks
07:22:56 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : 3 projects still failing healthcheck
07:23:14 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : pairwise testing @ 82 %
07:23:57 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Modeling descoped libraries
07:24:06 From Michael O'Brien : I'll finish the SO work as soon as I can - it was lowered on the queue after the Academic conf work and the ELK upgrade testing from 5.6-6.3 and the OSN conf work for next tue
07:24:27 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : AAI/ESR binaries being released
07:24:47 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Some instability of builds
07:25:07 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #subtopic scoreboard
07:25:35 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #subtopic integration bloclkers
07:26:10 From Bharath Balasubramanian : MUSIC 152 is closed
07:26:30 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : SO, USECASEUI, SDNC blocking
07:26:35 From Guangrong Fu : HOLMES-175 closed
07:26:54 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : SDNC intermittent- clears with a restart
07:27:00 From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : @Bharat, that is great. With that, we are hoping that we can move onto HPA functional testing, which is blocked due to this.
07:28:46 From Michael O'Brien : If anyone needs help in bringing up the whole system - I have a procedure to raise a cluster or single node system on AWS or Azure that costs about $4 a day - bring it up on spot for a couple hours - capture details and save/delete the vms https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Cloud+Native+Deployment
07:29:16 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #subtopic S3P
07:29:35 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : not complete, but improving
07:31:03 From Eric Debeau : @Stephen, why do you expect from ExternalNBI ?
07:31:36 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : missing info CLI extapi music usecaseui, oof, vfc
07:31:48 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : need info on secure communication
07:32:41 From Matthieu Geerebaert - EXTAPI - Orange : @Stephen, we will be pleased to answer, needs some details about what missing
07:32:48 From Bharath Balasubramanian : Same here steve
07:32:48 From Catherine Lefevre (ATT) : @Chris - help on music and off please
07:32:55 From Catherine Lefevre (ATT) : ooof
07:38:17 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Legal subcommittee met Tuesday - distributed to members for review.
07:39:12 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Next meeting for final scan review Nov 1st.
07:42:07 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : @Helen expresses patent concers w/ 3rd party libs
07:42:28 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #action Helen to send info regarding patent concerns
07:42:48 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #suptopic Integration
07:43:47 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : vFW/vDNS passed onboarding and stand-up w/ closed loop
07:44:20 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : All other usecase and func requirement testing has started.
07:47:47 From Michael O'Brien : I heard Pam
07:49:05 From Jason Hunt : #info Jason Hunt, IBM
07:49:11 From Jason Hunt : sorry for being late
07:49:36 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Casablanca+Release+Integration+Testing+Status
07:57:33 From Taka Cho : @gildas, APPC pair wise just all passed now. I will update the APPC’s pair wise soon, just a heads-up. thanks
07:57:33 From Helen Chen : http://onapci.org/jenkins/job/windriver-oom-daily/225/robot/
07:58:11 From Dan Timoney : I don’t understand why CCSDK is not passing either
07:58:43 From Helen Chen : Currently SDC, OOF, Holmes have its health check failed at windriver-OOM-daily (which is based on the release)
07:59:03 From Helen Chen : #link http://onapci.org/jenkins/job/windriver-oom-daily/225/robot/
07:59:25 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Gildas recommends the TSC approves the following projects as passing the RC1 milestone:
07:59:57 From Gildas Lanilis : AAI AAF Clamp Cli Dmaap Doc ExtAPI Integration Pomba (sub project) MSB OOM SO VFC VNFRQTS VNFSDK VVP
08:00:09 From Shankar Narayanan : thanks Helen. oof healthcheck is waiting on the OOM merge for the fix that came in from the music team
08:00:45 From Shankar Narayanan : we were able to see the health check working by pulling in the patchset on sb04
08:03:05 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : suggestion of better defined criteria going forward versus a simple pass/fail
08:03:57 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #startvote on the recommendation for RC1
08:04:11 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : #vote +1
08:04:19 From Stephen Terrill : #vote +1
08:04:20 From Eric Debeau : #vote +1
08:04:20 From Ranny Haiby : #vote +1
08:04:21 From Alla Goldner : #vote +1
08:04:23 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #vote +1
08:04:30 From Milind Jalwadi : #vote +1
08:04:34 From Viswa KSP ( Verizon ) : #vote +1
08:04:35 From NingSo : #vote +1
08:04:36 From Jason Hunt : #vote +1
08:04:40 From Chaker Al-Hakim : #vote +1
08:04:40 From Alexis de Talhouët : #vote +1
08:04:42 From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #vote +1
08:04:54 From Catherine Lefevre (ATT) : #vote +1
08:04:55 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : #vote +1
08:05:04 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #endvote
08:06:03 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #agreed the TSC accepts the recommendation of the following projects passing the RC1 milestone: AAI AAF Clamp Cli Dmaap Doc ExtAPI Integration Pomba (sub project) MSB OOM SO VFC VNFRQTS VNFSDK VVP
08:06:16 From Helen Chen : @Shankar SB-04 deployment is 1 week old. Please watch the daily deployment. I recommend windriver-oom-daily and win driver-oom-staging-daily
08:06:39 From Catherine Lefevre (ATT) : #62675 (OOF) #62581 (CLAMP) - Solved
08:06:41 From Helen Chen : You could find their status at here:
08:06:48 From Helen Chen : #link http://onapci.org/jenkins/
08:07:01 From Catherine Lefevre (ATT) : @gildas - share dublin release
08:08:03 From Shankar Narayanan : @helen Certainly. Thanks for the pointer - we were looking at the Grafana stats.
08:08:04 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : 62675 workaround found my MuUSIC team
08:08:11 From Michael O'Brien : can we post the container list just before HC is run in
08:08:12 From Michael O'Brien : http://onapci.org/jenkins/job/windriver-oom-daily/226/consoleFull
08:08:15 From Michael O'Brien : like in
08:08:35 From Michael O'Brien : http://jenkins.onap.info/job/oom-cd-master/4010/console
08:09:04 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic Duiblin Release calendar
08:09:08 From Shankar Narayanan : but in this case we had to manually pull the patchset in sb04 as it wasn’t merged yet
08:09:18 From Michael O'Brien : via [kubectl get pods --all-namespaces] - so we can correlate HC failures due to a code error (all containers up) or a deployment failure (some containers down)
08:09:34 From Michael O'Brien : for http://onapci.org/jenkins/job/windriver-oom-daily/226/consoleFull
08:12:13 From Michael O'Brien : will review dublin proposal when put on https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Release+Planning
08:14:08 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : @Alla concern over input from service providers
08:17:13 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : SPs please provide input on https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/SP+priorities+for+Dublin
08:17:16 From Catherine Lefevre (ATT) : 2 deadlines
08:17:25 From Catherine Lefevre (ATT) : next thursday - list of requirements
08:17:34 From Catherine Lefevre (ATT) : nov 8th- priorities
08:23:24 From Catherine Lefevre (ATT) : nov 22nd final decisin?
08:28:18 From Viswa KSP ( Verizon ) : Will there be VF2F in Dec 2018 and F2F in Jan 2019 ??
08:28:33 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : @Viswa yes
08:29:01 From Viswa KSP ( Verizon ) : Thanks @Kenny
08:29:56 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #action @Alla to send an email on the deadlines for usecase and functional requirement inputs
08:31:16 From Michael O'Brien : PTL call on monday cancelled
08:31:42 From Michael O'Brien : on - ok
08:32:08 From Michael O'Brien : bridge change for this monday for ptl call
08:32:18 From Michael O'Brien : No TSC call thu



Zoom Attendance Log 

TSC Members Attendance based on Zoom Chat Log: 100%

06:56:58 From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : #info Andreas Geissler, Deutsche Telekom

06:59:06 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #info Bin Yang, Wind River

06:59:53 From Chaker Al-Hakim : #info Chaker Al-Hakim, Huawei

07:00:26 From Stephen Terrill : #info, Stephen Terrill, Ericsson

07:00:35 From Yan Chen : #info Yan Chen?China Telecom

07:01:11 From DAduRrV1OiFaM5gGsE+BF4OIsgZIPrkLb2+53mRrAymetOZ0iMNXhydeTG/I/vJ+ : #info Catherine Lefèvre, AT&T

07:01:23 From Ranny Haiby : #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia

07:01:35 From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #info Srini Addepalli, Intel

07:02:07 From Eric Debeau : #info Eric Debeau, Orange

07:02:11 From Viswa KSP : #info Viswa, Verizon

07:02:24 From Milind Jalwadi : #info Milind Jalwadi, Tech Mahindra Ltd.

07:03:14 From Susana (VF) : #info Susana Sabater, Vodafone

07:03:38 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : #info Murat Turpcu, Turk Telekom

07:06:09 From Lingli : #info Lingli, CMCC

07:08:46 From Alla Goldner : #info Alla Goldner, Amdocs

07:09:02 From Alexis de Talhouët : #info Alexis de Talhouët, Bell Canada

07:09:13 From NingSo : #info Ning So, Reliance Jio

07:49:05 From Jason Hunt : #info Jason Hunt, IBM



TSC Decisions

2018 TSC Decisions



Action items



  • No labels