Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Duration 95 minutes

Agenda ItemsPresented ByTimeNotes/LinksJIRA Tasks
Casablanca Release Status85 mins

RC2 Milestone Review

Integration Status - Casablanca Release Integration Testing Status

Integration Blockers: Casablanca Maintenance Release Integration Test Blocking Issues

S3P Updates (Security)

IP Legal Recommendations

TSC-17 - Getting issue details... STATUS

TSC-26 - Getting issue details... STATUS

TSC-43 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Any Infrastructure Improvement/Plan5 mins

Nexus - solved;

SDC- working on CLM issue


TSC Activities and Deadlines5 mins

ONAP TSC Special Election: Chaker Al-Hakim; Ramki Krishnan


Incoming ONAP Events

ONAP Project Developers Event, Dec 10 - 12, 2018, (Virtual Webinars)

Jan 8-11 - Dublin Release F2F Developer Design Forum (France): https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8257579   

Feel free to request your VISA: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/visa-request

Submit your proposal: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/OPNFV-ONAP+January+2019+Session+Proposals

TSC-7 - Confirm/Setup Dublin Developer Forum before Dublin release In Progress



Zoom Chat Log 

05:58:11     From Chaker Al-Hakim : #info Chaker Al-Hakim, Huawei

06:00:46     From Alla Goldner : #info Alla Goldner, Amdocs

06:01:12     From Bin Yang : #info Bin Yang, Wind River

06:01:46     From Ranny Haiby : #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia

06:01:48     From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : #info Andreas Geissler, Deutsche Telekom

06:01:59     From Stephen Terrill : #info Stephen Terrill, Ericsson

06:02:34     From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #info Srini Addepalli, Intel

06:02:37     From Ahmad Khalil (Tata Communications) : #info Ahmad Khalil, Tata Communications

06:02:43     From Eric Debeau : #info Eric Debeau, Orange

06:02:43     From Viswa KSP : #info Viswa, Verizon

06:03:11     From Steve Rummel : #info Steve, IBM

06:03:47     From Ahmad Khalil (Tata Communications) : Ok. sorry :)

06:08:20     From Catherine Lefevre : #info, Catherine Lefèvre -sorry i thought it will happen 1h later

06:09:43     From Yan Chen : #info Yan Chen

06:20:57     From Susana (VF) : #info Susana Sabater, Vodafone

06:22:22     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic Casablanca release

06:25:31     From Brian : we think its a passwod configuration issue

06:26:18     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Catherine presennted 2 proposals for the casablanca release path:

06:26:30     From Brian : closed loop was failing at policy to appc - instantiation is 100% ; looking at the logs it looks like a mis-configuratino of the login/password as we moved to the centralized rbac

06:26:59     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : option 1 RC2: Nov 8th to Nov 27th

06:27:10     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : option 2 RC2 on Nov 15th and Sign-off on 29th

06:27:34     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : review of testing status: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Casablanca+Release+Integration+Testing+Status

06:28:34     From Stephen Terrill : for option 1, when was the signoff again?

06:30:25     From Catherine Lefevre : Nov 30th-sign-off; RC2-Oct27th

06:31:47     From NingSo : #info Ning So, Reliance Jio

06:38:11     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Discussion/clarification over the impact of the proposed schedule changes.

06:55:53     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Helen - need to do testings of boot order

06:59:34     From Michael O'Brien : sorry did the meeting start earlier by 1 hour

07:00:35     From James MacNider ( Amdocs ) : yes it started at 9am eastern

07:01:21     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #startvote Does the TSC agree to changing RC2 to be November 27th and Release sign off on November 30th, and a maintenance release on January 31st, 2019 as proposed is Option 1 as presented today?  ?Please respond with #vote +1, 0 ,-1

07:01:41     From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : +1

07:01:41     From Gildas Lanilis : Sorry just join the meeting now.

07:01:41     From Stephen Terrill : #vote +1

07:01:50     From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs, LOG) : for LOG I am sorry I was 1 hour late - let me know if there were any questions I need to answer

07:01:52     From Alla Goldner : #vote +1

07:01:53     From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #vote +1

07:01:56     From Ranny Haiby : #vote +1

07:01:57     From NingSo : #vote +1

07:01:59     From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : #vote +1

07:02:02     From Bin Yang : #vote +1

07:02:06     From Chaker Al-Hakim : #vote +1

07:02:11     From Yan Chen : #vote +1

07:02:32     From Steve Rummel : #vote +1

07:02:37     From Taka Cho : sorry. i am late for one hour

07:02:56     From Catherine Lefevre : #vote, +1

07:03:25     From Eric Debeau : #vote +1

07:03:25     From Viswa KSP ( Verizon ) : #vote +1

07:03:35     From Yan to Kenny Paul (LFN) (Privately) : sorry. proxy lingli, I am late for one hour

07:03:36     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #endvote

07:03:39     From Susana (VF) : #vote +1

07:03:48     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #endvote

#agreed TSC changes RC2 to be November 27 and Release sign off on November 30, and a maintenance release on January 31st, 2019 as proposed is Option 1 as presented today

07:03:50     From Yan to Kenny Paul (LFN) (Privately) : just joined

07:04:13     From Rakesh Mhapsekar : #info proxy Milind Jalwadi, TechMahindra

07:04:19     From Susana (VF) : sorry, my network goes very slow today

07:04:50     From Yan : sorry. proxy lingli, late for one hour

07:04:51     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic Security

07:04:59     From Rakesh Mhapsekar : #vote +1

07:05:18     From Yan : #vote +1

07:05:26     From Kenny Paul (LFN) to Yan (Privately) : thank you

07:06:51     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : AAI vulnerabilities not addresses

07:07:22     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : ExternalAPI status unknown

07:07:30     From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : #info murat turpçu, turk telekom

07:07:34     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Logging - false positive for jackson

07:08:52     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Modeling project only using R2

07:09:41     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : MSB, Music, OOF, Portal, SDC, SDNC, SO, UsecaseUI, VFC not recommended

07:10:01     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : ACTION Lando to provide info

07:30:52     From Kenny Paul (LFN) : ACTION: Kenny to get clarification on liability regarding license exception approvals.

07:31:17     From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs, LOG) : RC2 on 22 Nov - just verifying

07:31:28     From Gildas Lanilis : No RC2 on Nov 27

07:31:38     From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs, LOG) : tuesday?

07:32:02     From Gildas Lanilis : yep

07:32:34     From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs, LOG) : Meeting is at 9AM EST (GMT-5) - same time as this one


Zoom Attendance Log


TSC Members Attendance based on Zoom Chat Log: 94%

5:58:11     From Chaker Al-Hakim : #info Chaker Al-Hakim, Huawei

06:00:46     From Alla Goldner : #info Alla Goldner, Amdocs

06:01:12     From Bin Yang : #info Bin Yang, Wind River

06:01:46     From Ranny Haiby : #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia

06:01:48     From Andreas Geissler (Deutsche Telekom) : #info Andreas Geissler, Deutsche Telekom

06:01:59     From Stephen Terrill : #info Stephen Terrill, Ericsson

06:02:34     From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #info Srini Addepalli, Intel

06:02:43     From Eric Debeau : #info Eric Debeau, Orange

06:02:43     From Viswa KSP : #info Viswa, Verizon

06:03:11     From Steve Rummel : #info Steve, IBM

06:08:20     From Catherine Lefevre : #info, Catherine Lefèvre -sorry i thought it will happen 1h later

06:09:43     From Yan Chen : #info Yan Chen

06:20:57     From Susana (VF) : #info Susana Sabater, Vodafone

06:31:47     From NingSo : #info Ning So, Reliance Jio

07:04:13     From Rakesh Mhapsekar : #info proxy Milind Jalwadi, TechMahindra

07:04:50     From Yan : sorry. proxy lingli

07:07:30     From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : #info murat turpçu, turk telekom


TSC Decisions  

2018 TSC Decisions



Action items

  • PTLs to provide the information to the Security Subcommittee by Nov 9th EoD
  • TSC-47 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • Gildas to review on PTL call (Nov 12th) PTL Special Actions (Casablanca Path Forward - slide 5)


  • No labels