Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Duration 90 minutes

Agenda ItemsPresented ByTimeNotes/LinksJIRA Tasks
Casablanca Release Status45 mins

Casablanca Scorecard Review

Integration Status

S3P Updates

IP Legal Recommendations

TSC-17 - S3P Assessment prior Casablanca RC1 Closed

TSC-47 - Get clarifications on liability regarding license exception approvals Open


Any Infrastructure Improvement/PlanLinux Foundation5 mins

Any LF showstopper

SDC- working on CLM issue - Solved

Support required for the next 2 weeks to support Release Dockers

LF #60449 (DCAEGEN2)

LF #63698 (Policy) - Solved

TSC-58 - Dublin Tool chain Improvement Open

Subcommittee Update

30 mins

F2F Architecture

Modeling Readout


TSC Activities and Deadlines5 Mins

ONAP TSC Special Election: Chaker Al-Hakim; Ramki Krishnan

ONAP Budget Updates

ONAP TAC representative

TSC-51 - Kick-Off the TSC Seat Vacant Vote Open

TSC-14 - Identify a TAC representative In Progress

Incoming ONAP Events5 mins

ONAP Project Developers Event, Dec 10 - 12, 2018, (Virtual Webinars)

Jan 8-11 - Dublin Release F2F Developer Design Forum (France): https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8257579   

Feel free to request your VISA: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/visa-request

Submit your proposal: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/OPNFV-ONAP+January+2019+Session+Proposals

Reminder - No TSC Call on November 22nd, 2018

Casablanca RC2: Nov 27th; Casablanca Release Sign-off: Nov 30th


TSC-7 - Confirm/Setup Dublin Developer Forum before Dublin release In Progress


Zoom Chat Log

05:50:27 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : #info murat turpcu,turk telekom
05:59:23 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #Info Bin Yang, Wind River
06:01:26 From Ranny Haiby : #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia
06:01:28 From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #info Srini Addepalli, Intel
06:01:28 From Lingli : #info Lingli, CMCC
06:01:39 From Alla Goldner : #info Alla Goldner, Amdocs
06:01:51 From Catherine Lefevre : #info, Catherine Lefèvre, AT&T
06:02:15 From Jason Hunt : #info Jason Hunt, IBM
06:03:15 From Susana (VF) : #info Susana Sabater, Vodafone
06:04:46 From Stephen Terrill : #info, Stephen Terrill, Ericsson
06:05:35 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic Casablanca Status
06:05:47 From Eric Debeau : #info Eric Debeau, Orange
06:06:23 From Andreas Geissler : #info Andreas Geissler (DT)
06:06:56 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : We are at quorum
06:07:37 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Great progress - only 3 integration blockers
06:12:20 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : 7 high/hiest jiras
06:12:48 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : 8 projects still to release dockers
06:12:53 From ONAP Meeting 7 : Policy is waiting for LF to release - we are dependent on how fast they respond to helpdesk tickets.
06:12:55 From Catherine Lefevre : It includes one defect that Mike E. has confirmed not impacting Casablanca so I would say 6 defects
06:13:04 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : AAI today
06:14:04 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : APPC, CCSKD also today
06:14:13 From Bengt : Sorry, which one?
06:14:21 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : 60449
06:14:51 From ONAP Meeting 7 : Policy Helpdesk #63698 for releasing
06:15:30 From Lingli : @Gildas Tao is
06:15:58 From Lingli : currently on vocation. I will ping him later today and get back.
06:16:26 From Bengt : Ticket 60449 - I have no update, will need to get back to you with that later.
06:18:40 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : SDC, today SDNC taking time, SO should be today if bug is fixed, USECASEUI, tbd VFC release ticket open
06:19:41 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : PTL meeting still scheduled for monday - TSC meeting on the 22nd cxld
06:20:32 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : SECCOM AAI plans submitted yesterday
06:20:39 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : LOG documenting
06:21:17 From NingSo : #info Ning So, Reliance Jio
06:21:18 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs, LOG/POMBA) : Michael log/pomba replied 2300 last night on 3rd edit on clm plans - what was fixed, what will be fixed in dublin (spring boot 2.x, jackson databind replacement) to committee
06:22:02 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs, LOG/POMBA) : Need more than static analysis - like penetration testing - not just wiki text
06:22:05 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : MDB one left - risk and mitigation info needs to be provided
06:22:26 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs, LOG/POMBA) : Also questions on why we are running reports on master and not casablanca
06:24:39 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : SDC- need to update template today - no open issues
06:26:19 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : SDNC - documenting
06:26:51 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #ACTION @cathering review of tool chain for Dublin
06:27:33 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : USECASE-UI - review done need one thing documented
06:28:16 From Dan Timoney : Aside from the issue of access to the reports, the issues that are SONATYPE (as opposed to CVE) often do not clearly state how to resolve the issue … you have to dig through other web pages to find it … and license does not permit us to share anything at all about those issues, so only PTL and committers can research them
06:29:00 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Modeling - still have 1 open from Beijing release that needs to be addressed
06:29:09 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs, LOG/POMBA) : CLM related - I'll re-raise the wiki access issue - for contributor access
06:29:18 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs, LOG/POMBA) : https://jira.onap.org/browse/TSC-32
06:29:30 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs, LOG/POMBA) : https://jira.onap.org/browse/TSC-49
06:29:56 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Modeling - no knowns calls for that parser - documentation needed
06:30:11 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs, LOG/POMBA) : https://jira.onap.org/browse/TSC-50
06:30:13 From Lingli : will followup
06:30:22 From Lingli : @Gildas
06:31:51 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs, LOG/POMBA) : security wiki access page
06:32:05 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs, LOG/POMBA) : https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Security+Space+Wiki+Access+List
06:33:32 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs, LOG/POMBA) : raised for wiki access https://jira.onap.org/browse/TSC-59
06:34:36 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Question of individual vs. bundled patches - If Integration blocker individual, otherwise ok - keep in contact w/ integration team
06:36:30 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Documentation - if unclear open a jira so the PTL has visibility
06:38:22 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic Integration Status
06:39:20 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Testing on staging 100% complete - many need to be re-run on release
06:40:03 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : vCPE can probably be doen today
06:41:23 From Frank Brockners : @Helen: Would it be possible to add a link to the automation code to the wiki that you use for testing vFW?
06:41:26 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : new bug for vCPE w/ TOSCA VNF
06:42:40 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : CCVPN - 64% most bugs are addresses testing necessarry
06:44:04 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : VFW HPA - 40% reinstall needed due to old version on SB-06
06:46:15 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Change Management flexible designer - working on an SO issue - ran into issues with SB-04
06:48:38 From Huabing Zhao : @Gildas The R3 MSB Security/Vulnerability Threat Impact Analysis has been updated. The bootsrap bug has been fixed in upstream project, but not included in its latest release yet, it will be updated once the upstream project release the new version.
06:49:28 From Gildas Lanilis : @Thanks Huabing. Please communicate this information with Amy, Steven and Pawel.
06:50:12 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs, LOG/POMBA) : CLM questions next time - that is good
06:51:47 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic Arch F2F readout
06:52:44 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : Most recordings are uploaded- a couple more to go http://r.lfnetworking.org/?prefix=lfn-zoom/ONAP/Sub-Arch/F2F%202018%20October%20Montreal/
06:54:50 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : key theme modularity
06:55:58 From Mike Elliott (Amdocs) : @Stephen, just a note on Service Mesh, you can add Kubernetes to your list for Control Plane
06:56:46 From Mike Elliott (Amdocs) : As it is the Control Plane that we are proposing to use going forward.
07:00:14 From Chaker : #info Chaker Al-Hakim, Huawei
07:00:48 From Catherine Lefevre : Edge discussions are planned on 11/27
07:01:21 From Alexis de Talhouët : #info Alexis de Talhouët, Bell Canada
07:01:44 From Steven Wright [AT&T] {VVP/VNFRQTS} : Cloud native VNF would have impacts to VNFRQTS and VVP/VNFSDK
07:01:48 From Milind Jalwadi : #info Milind Jalwadi, Tech Mahindra
07:02:02 From Viswa KSP : #info Viswa, Verizon
07:02:04 From Ramki Krishnan : Thank you Catherine.
07:04:08 From Steven Wright [AT&T] {VVP/VNFRQTS} : onboarding should be included in teh E-E use cases ( SP Reqt #38)
07:06:32 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic Modeling
07:07:26 From Stephen Terrill : Steven Wright, you are correct. and its now noted: https://jira.onap.org/browse/ONAPARC-281
07:09:51 From Stephen Terrill : @mike. Instead of updating the slides now; I think we should ensure that this is correct: https://jira.onap.org/browse/ONAPARC-281
07:12:03 From Steven Wright [AT&T] {VVP/VNFRQTS} : How does the modelling effort synchronise with the functonality delivered by the MVP Dublin release of ONAP? or is this a "target" exercise?
07:14:47 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs, LOG/POMBA) : modcom looks very interesting - do you have theURL
07:26:20 From Catherine Lefevre : KEyword: ensure the backward compatibility between Casablanca and Dublin
07:26:23 From Alexander Vul : Please look at https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TOSCA+Task+Force for latest thinking around Dublin support
07:29:53 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs, LOG/POMBA) : will do
07:30:30 From Brian : congrats Alexis !
07:30:32 From Michael O'Brien (Amdocs, LOG/POMBA) : Very good - for Alexis
07:30:55 From Eric Debeau : +10 for Alexis
07:30:56 From Ramki Krishnan : Hearty Congrats Alexis!
07:30:58 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : #topic Bell Canada TSC rep change
07:31:12 From Mike Elliott (Amdocs) : Congratulations Alexis!
07:31:13 From Gildas Lanilis : Welcome on board Alexis!
07:31:19 From Sai Seshu : +2
07:31:31 From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : +1 to Alex
07:31:45 From Andreas Geissler : +1 from me as well
07:32:20 From Chaker Al-Hakim : +1
07:32:45 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : David is exiting reserved seat Alexis de Talhouet identified as his replacement
07:32:55 From Kenny Paul (LFN) : No objections from he TSC.



Zoom Attendance Log

TSC Members Attendance based on Zoom Chat Log:  100%

05:50:27 From Murat Turpcu ( Turk Telekom) : #info murat turpcu,turk telekom
05:59:23 From Bin Yang (Wind River) : #Info Bin Yang, Wind River
06:01:26 From Ranny Haiby : #info Ranny Haiby, Nokia
06:01:28 From Srini Addepalli (Intel) : #info Srini Addepalli, Intel
06:01:28 From Lingli : #info Lingli, CMCC
06:01:39 From Alla Goldner : #info Alla Goldner, Amdocs
06:01:51 From Catherine Lefevre : #info, Catherine Lefèvre, AT&T
06:02:15 From Jason Hunt : #info Jason Hunt, IBM
06:03:15 From Susana (VF) : #info Susana Sabater, Vodafone
06:04:46 From Stephen Terrill : #info, Stephen Terrill, Ericsson
06:05:47 From Eric Debeau : #info Eric Debeau, Orange
06:06:23 From Andreas Geissler : #info Andreas Geissler (DT)

06:21:17 From NingSo : #info Ning So, Reliance Jio

07:00:14 From Chaker : #info Chaker Al-Hakim, Huawei

07:01:21 From Alexis de Talhouët : #info Alexis de Talhouët, Bell Canada
07:01:48 From Milind Jalwadi : #info Milind Jalwadi, Tech Mahindra
07:02:02 From Viswa KSP : #info Viswa, Verizon

Yan Chen, China Telecom


TSC Decisions  

2018 TSC Decisions



Action items

  • TSC-58 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • Security Subcommittee to follow-up with Hui Deng about the Data Modelling artifacts used by VF-C and potential vulnerabilities [done , add vulnerabilities wiki for javatoscachecker] 
  • PTLs (MSB, SDC, SDNC) to complete their Security activities
  • Helen/Andreas to progress on UseCase UI issue - USECASEUI-174 - Getting issue details... STATUS



  • No labels