|Voter Status legend for 2018 Election Purposes|
Green: Member is fully qualified to vote Section 188.8.131.52
- Default- the only member qualified to vote from that company
- Delegate- selected by the company as their representative
- If no delegate has been designated by the time balloting starts, the representative will be chosen by the LF in the following order of precedence:
- TSC-assigned the representative based upon TSC membership
- PTL-assigned the representative based upon being a PTL
- Committer-assigned the representative based upon being a Committer
- List Member- assigned the representative based upon being a subcommittee mailing list member
- Coin-flip- assigned the representative based upon a random selection method chosen by the PM
Yellow: More than 1 company member is qualified as per Section Section 184.108.40.206
- Company should choose a representative from the list of members.
- If no delegate has been designated by the time balloting starts, the representative will be chosen in this order: TSC Member, PTL, Committer, mailing list member, coin-flip.
Red: Member is qualified as per Section Section 220.127.116.11
- The email address listed for the member is not subscribed to the onap-usecasesub mailing list.
- There may be one or more other members from this company that also fall into this same category.
Blue: Member is not qualified for ballot as per Section 18.104.22.168
The member's name was added to Membership list after v.2. This occurred after the 2018 Nomination process was started by the LF and therefore the representative is not qualified to vote in this year's election.