These pages provide a user-focused view of the capabilities of the ONAP platform for designers and operators.
ONAP user interfaces are intended for users in variety of roles:
- System and network administrators who need to instantiate, manage, and monitor Resources, Services, and Products on an existing ONAP system
- ONAP administrators who create user accounts, assign roles, and install applications within ONAP
- Providers of the various assets managed by ONAP :
- Vendors who need to create and integrate ("onboard") low-level Resources, such as VNFs (virtual network functions) or other single-purpose functions
- Service designers who need to compose complex Services from Resources
- Testers/Approvers who need to test and certify Resources and Services before they are added to the ONAP catalog
- Product managers who need to define Products from Services (Products include billing and customer support definitions for external Business Support Systems)
The ONAP end-user documentation describes how to use the application UIs available from the ONAP Portal, as well as the Portal itself.
Copyright for the Pages Below
Copyright © 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property.
Copyright © 2017 Amdocs
All rights reserved.
Licensed under the Creative Commons License, Attribution 4.0 Intl. (the "License"); you may not use this documentation except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
ECOMP and OpenECOMP are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property