Search

Help

Page 1 of 70. Showing 693 results (0.011 seconds)

  1. Modeling 2018-09-25

    on ?? Zoom Chat Log meetingnotes Updated meeting notes for 25 Sept 2018 … Meeting Info: Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/137904496 https://zoom.us/j/137904496 International numbers available
    Developer Wikiabout 3 hours ago
  2. Scaling Meeting Minutes

    with this Action Items 32 incomplete Scott to set up a meeting with Marco and Lauren to discuss time delay between ConfigScaleOut and final Healthcheck … parameters Generic Resource API It was pointed out that during the Aug 13 Use Case Subcommittee meeting the availability of the Generic Resource API was questioned
    Developer Wikiabout an hour ago
  3. SDC 25/9/2018 Feature discussions meeting report

    Date Meeting Logistics Day Time Meeting ID Zoom Link Join by phone Tuesday sdc SDC R3 requirement discussion @ Weekly from 6am to 7am on Tuesday from Tue Apr … 855 880 1246 (Toll Free) Meeting ID: 342 751 561 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/crN9aPg82
    Developer Wikiabout 2 hours ago
  4. Modeling 2018-10-02

    Meeting Info: Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/137904496 https://zoom.us/j/137904496 International numbers available … Agenda Item Requested by Notes / Links START RECORDING 5 Cochair ajmayer 5 Resource IM report yxpoke 5 Service IM report denglingli 5 DM report anatoly.katzman 5
    Developer Wikiyesterday at 1:16 PM
  5. PTL 2018-10-08 Meeting Agenda

    2018 PTL Recordings Zoom Chat Log Duration 60 minutes Duration Agenda Item Requested by Notes / Links START RECORDING Action items 5 incomplete 1 incomplete Zoom Chat Log meetingnotes
    Developer Wikiyesterday at 6:25 PM
  6. PTL 2018-10-01 Meeting Agenda

    2018 PTL Recordings Zoom Chat Log Duration 60 minutes Duration Agenda Item Requested by Notes / Links START RECORDING Follow up on "Casablanca Branching Requirements" pdragosh Replacement for 1/3 party libraries with unplanned vulnerability maintenance glanilis Action items 5 incomplete 1 incomplete Zoom Chat Log
    Developer Wikiyesterday at 6:28 PM
  7. PTL 2018-09-24

    2018 PTL Recordings Zoom Chat Log Duration 60 minutes Duration Agenda Item Requested by Notes / Links START RECORDING 20m Casablanca Branching Requirements pdragosh Policy (and may other) team need to go ahead with development for Dublin Release along with CSIT infrastructure for Dublin. Thus Integration team
    Developer Wikiyesterday at 9:25 PM
  8. 2018-09-19[ExtAPI] Meeting notes

    Date at 10:00AM EDT Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/957965398 https://zoom.us/j/957965398 Discussed Record the Meeting!! Recording: Introductions JIRA Review MatthieuGeerebaert Brainstorming for Dublin ajmayer; ALL Items for Legato TEAM PLEASE ADD ITEMS HERE From Orange (Ludovic): Easy Provide easyaccess
    Developer WikiSep 19, 2018
  9. DMaaP Meeting Minutes

    Meeting Dates 07/12/2017 DMaaP Project KickOff 07/12/2017%20%20DMaaP%20Project%20KickOff Daily Meetings with Ericsson on Data Router 07/12/2017 DMaaP Project … , Committer ) Action items 1 incomplete Send Doodle invite for Weekly invite Owner: Varun Status: Done 4 complete Schedule Weekly Meeting Owner: Varun Status: Done
    Developer WikiSep 19, 2018
  10. DCAE Project Meetings

    Meeting Agenda: a) DCAE M4 status update ONAPDCAE092018External.pdf Recording dcaeweeklymeeting20180920.1.mp4 dcaeweeklymeeting20180920.2.mp4 9/13/2018 DCAE Weekly Meeting Agenda: a) M4 check list item review b) Component status overview Recording DCAEWeekly09132018.mp4 Lab Access Procedure Windriver (POD25
    Developer WikiSep 20, 2018