- The poll should be set as Private so that each committer receives an individual vote request - do not use a single URL public poll
- The duration should be three (3) full business days in the same time zone the poll was initiated from
- The results of the poll must be publicly viewable
- Note if there is only one candidate add "Abstain" as a second choice in CIVS.
- A majority vote of all Committers is required to win the PTL election.
- The winning PTL updates the Voting Results History page with their name, date, and link to the publicly viewable CIVS results and sends email to onap-tsc with the results