Update approved by TSC on Aug 20, 2020
Approved by TSC on Feb 20, 2020
- A project, Use Case, or Requirement is identified as NOGO for a release milestone.
- If the the project PTL, or the requirement owner, dispute the assessment, then they may submit The owner may file an exception request via , using the ONAP wiki. Please complete all fields in as much detail as possiblewiki form contained in the release status section of each release.
- Once the form has been completed and saved, the owner will notify the release manager and the TSC chair that an exception request has been submitted.
- The issue will be presented to the TSC. If there is no objection, then the exception is granted and the process is finished.
- If any member of the TSC objects to the exception, then the release manager will inform the review team, who will begin the review as soon as possible.
- Once the review team has completed their assessment and developed a recommendation, they will inform the release manager and the TSC chair of their decisionrecommendation.
- The TSC chair or the release manager will send mail to the TSC mailing list, informing the TSC of the decisionrecommendation.
- A discussion and vote will be scheduled for the next TSC meeting, or by mail.
Exception Request Review Team