This event will be be a virtual hacking session focusing on the Guilin Release. https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2020+October+Virtual+Technical+Event+Topic+Proposals#id-2020OctoberVirtualTechnicalEventTopicProposals-ONAPDocs:Hackathon/reviews
|Self release for documentation|
|Deep-dive SDC documentation||<addme>|
|Updated our Working Review List (Copy of Guilin Documentation (working version for reviews))|
Release requirement for documentation
We need to create clear requirements for release documentation. Each project need to be aware of what's expected and this need to be tracked by the release manager.
Suggestion to create a table with projects categorised with associated documentation forming an initinal set of release documentation
Outdated/not maintained content
In order to keep track of releases and ensure that the documentation is structured well outdated content need to be removed. It is very hard to keep track, support and perform reviews with lots of content that is not longer relevant.
The project suggest to create a wiki page where we keep track outdated links and content that has not been updated during previous releases. This would be a longterm exercise with recurrent sync with the TSC for approval of removing such pages.
- Sofia Wallin to invite David McBride to a doc call to discuss tracking improvements
- Sofia Wallin to create a wiki page for outdated/old content
- Andreas Geissler & Thomas Kulik create a suggestion for better tracking release documentation
- Sofia Wallin map the participating projects list to the tracking page for documentation
- Sofia Wallin reach out to Timo Perala for a late addition to the upcoming event.
Date and Time
Sofia Wallin (moderator)