Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Beijing charts summary
- all but DCAE, OOF, VNFSDK complete (retest), VVP not MVP - leaving,
- DCAE collaboration for cloudify manager container links directly to k8s - need base charts
- OOF good effort - MUSIC related work left
- integration activities
- OOM team can work directly with component teams
- Reach out to Roger for any private session for onap components in OOM
- Mike O to talk to Brian F. about the robot tests - are we missing more than the 33 -
- Q: is AAI HC granular and checking sparky, gizmo for example
- JIRA board - https://jira.onap.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=41&view=planning.nodetail&epics=visible
- Borislav - Cloudify mapping to config - TODO: meeting with DCAE PTL and Roger
- get 852 merged
- Mike O address config sep - logging and security, 837 - see
LOG-229Getting issue details...
- Borislav update
OOM-779Getting issue details...
- Meeting on
OOM-752Getting issue details...
was good for tgz repo - 2nd meeting will be setup by LF
- Aaron appc db issues on - Dan T. looking at shared base between sdnc/appc - update config if any changes - raise review for Borislav,...
- link defedt to closed
OOM-744Getting issue details...
- retest after last merge for portal
OOM-814Getting issue details...
- Heads up: Issues with size of config map - Mandeep details - helm chart has 1MB limit on compressed size (wont deploy past this) - check sql file sizes
- Init container will git clone and inject as a workaround - will apply procedure to code reviews
- Best Practice: Any app teams that have large config that needs parameterization - reduce by ENV vars, prop file for just essential config is packaged -
- push a reduced config that is stored in helm charts
OOM-681Getting issue details...
via manifest yaml work - verify correct docker images - for Beijing - TODO: bring up in Mon PTL meet - no wrong version of onap components
- TODO post git location of manifest - https://gerrit.onap.org/r/gitweb?p=integration.git;a=blob;f=version-manifest/src/main/resources/docker-manifest.csv;h=42bb6bb612d34dcd3aab82e4565d85cb7046a970;hb=refs/heads/master
- LAB ENV: Mike E. SB06 tenant in openlab (intel lab) - available for VM reservation - http://10.12.25.2/auth/login/?next=/project/instances/
- Helm releases + Namespaces = differentiators
- note: temp just for now - use "onap" namespace in "sudo helm install local/onap -n dev --namespace onap"
- Helm installation notes
- Healthcheck status
- CD robot healthcheck 2h on http://jenkins.onap.info/job/oom-cd-master/
- Pramod Kumar Sharma consul heathcheck is failing - need chart change - need JIRA - Mike to raise - agent does not come up (consul cluste
- Q: Parvez: Casablanca Q: service mesh arch - plans - TBD - todo post JIRA/wiki - current LB services allow service linking, there is some overlap between MSB and K8S services
- Call between Roger and Parvez
- Frank Red Hat - how to check openshift issues - how to compare up component list 0/1 , 0/2, 1/2 (even 1/1 and 2/2 may have health issues)
- onap-discuss is good place to work together
- OOM Status update - Roger
- Reference to documentation - Roger
- JIRA update - start new integration sprint David Sauvageau
- followup with integration status - David Sauvageau and Roger Maitland
- Add stories for integration sprint - robot, health check, vFW use case. Need to work with the Integration team to identifiy R&R between the 2 teams.