Duration 60 minutes
|Duration||Agenda Item||Requested by||Notes / Links|
Release Management Status
|Gildas Lanilis||ONAP Casablanca PTL Nov19Version1.pdf|
|Heat Installation removal in ReadTheDocs for Casablanca release||Gildas Lanilis||ReadTheDocs|
|Integration Testing Status||Helen Chen|
Questions on CLM jobs going forward, PTL responsibilities.
(20181111 add oparent clm daily build - not weekly to keep CLM count at 0,0 for the root oparent pom) - https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-discuss/topic/oparent_spring_5_0_9_versions/28087317?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,28087317
Grant nexus-iq access to non-committer contributors seeking to fix CLM issues
While I understand the dual reasons why we protect clm content from non-committers - we are loosing the active contributors that fall out of the access scope.
The access is currently binary - because anyone can get a non-vetted LF account - it needs to be 3 part - in order to work and accelerate clm work
Committers, contributors, the rest of LF users.
1) to abide our license agreement
Proposal: allow for vetted contributors that can access nexus-iq and the security space. This could be done by providing a way for all contributors to be a committer on at least one project - or create a sandbox project we can vet committers to.
Gildas raised a good point - verify we are not overriding any oparent versions that already fix the dependencies
Postponed to next week
|Status on nexus-iq replacement - github now has a fully functional microsoft contributed vulnerability scan - the owner of github.com/onap should see them|
- @LFHelpdesk: Ticket#63980. to address Jenkins, JIRA and Gerrit slowness. Over the week-end all systems were very slow.
- Dan Timoney close all SDNC and CCSDK Jira tickets and release Docker Image by COB Nov 19.
- Seshu Kumar M to close
SO-1214Getting issue details...
SO-1235Getting issue details...
and release Docker Image by COB Nov 19.
- Michael Lando to provide logs for - DMAAP-885Getting issue details... STATUS
- Mike Elliott to discuss further with Integration for closure of - OOM-1516Getting issue details... STATUS
- Takamune Cho Release APPC docker image by COB Nov 19.
- Michael O'Brien (Amdocs 1705-1905) CLM license schema not friendly to open source community. Michael to summarize issue and bring it to TSC.
- @All . Perform sanity check on Documentation and remove statement such as "In this first ONAP Release" or "In the Amsterdam Release".
- "Git clone" on other repo than ONAP is OK. apt-get installs (and the likes) are ok
Zoom Chat Log
06:09:39 From Lior Nachmias AT&T to Gildas Lanilis(Privately) : Hi Gildas, I'm here to represent both VID and SDC PTLs. Thanks, Lior
06:26:02 From Manoop Talasila - AT&T to Gildas Lanilis(Privately) : Hi Gildas, Farhan covering me for Portal, I need to drop off due to another conflict. thanks
06:29:20 From Dan Timoney : Here’s a link to how to test readthedocs locally : https://onap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/guides/onap-developer/how-to-use-docs/include-documentation.html#testing
06:30:41 From Jimmy Forsyth : @Seshu, another option is docutils to preview the documentation locally, example $ rst2html.py offeredapis.rst > offerapis.html
06:46:45 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs, LOG) : https://jira.onap.org/browse/TSC-32
06:46:53 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs, LOG) : nexus-iq alternatives jiara
06:49:18 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs, LOG) : topic: dockerfile git pulls not ok - but can we get an OK on dockerfile apt-get install - to address the diff between pre/post install docker changes - after discussion with James Macnider
06:50:48 From Keong Lim k00759777 : is it to be offline or is it to be reprooducible build?
06:55:11 From Michael O'Brien(Amdocs, LOG) : apt-get installs are ok - as all providers will have a local nexus proxy (for things like installing curl to the images for example)