- Proposed name for the project: ONAP University
- Proposed name for the repository: org.onap.docs
Provide overview of the ONAP University training courses for users, developers and any other interested parties of member and non-member companies.
This is to help SPs, vendors and suppliers to build up their team’s ONAP expertise to increase the success of adopting ONAP.
- Describe the training options and material to be provided by the project.
- Training artifacts for ONAP release that contain original content created by the ONAP university project and
- Ensure available training is consistent with ONAP releases.
- In scope training plans for the following delivery options
- Video Training
- Online Training
- Classroom training
- Hands-on training
- ONAP Certification – working with commercial partners as appropriate
- Online tutorials and guides
- ONAP Blog
- Online nanodegrees
- How does this project fit into the rest of the ONAP Architecture?
- Training will be developed in alignment with ONAP architecture and other projects
- Dependencies with all projects to provide training
- Code changes may drive training changes.
- Project will identify best practices for training and certification
- Primary Contact Person
Mazin Gilbert (AT&T)
Nermin Mohamed (Huawei)
- This project is different than other projects
- The Marketing committee team need to be involved to lead this activity
- Liu Yuan: email@example.com
- Huabing Zhao: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manasa Agaram: Manasa.Agaram@amdocs.com
Mazin Gilbert (AT&T)
Dhananjay Pavgi : email@example.com
Nermin Mohamed (Huawei)
Key Project Facts
- JIRA project name: ONAP University
- JIRA project prefix: UNIV
Lifecycle State: proposal
mailing list tag [docs]
[university] Subcommittee bi-weekly Meeting @ Every 2 weeks from 7:30am to 8:30am on Tuesday (PDT)
Every 2 weeks from 7:30am to 8:30am on Tuesday from Tue May 22 to Tue Apr 7, 2020 Pacific Time
ONAP University Webinar Calendar
Time : From 8:30am to 9:30am on Monday (PDT)
For Registration : https://zoom.us/j/604539222
We also like to hear your learnings with ONAP real life scenarios/challenges and how did you work around those.
Please reach out to Prem (spkumar@TechMahindra.com) for conducting the webinars
Up Coming Webinars
Webinar PPTs and Recordings
on-demand connectivity service PoC
Head of B2B Domain at Orange Labs Egypt
|1||20 Aug||How to customize ONAP deployments via custom OOM environment files and cloud configurations.|
(1) Mahendra Raghuwanshi
(2) Robin George
(3) Vaibhav Chopra
The video starts at 0:54 sec.
|2||9 July||APPC/CDT overview and Demo|
Debugging OOM failures
Aarna Networks used OOM to design and develop a lab environment for ONAP training courses. There were several failures encountered during OOM deployment. This webinar will cover an overview of our goals, OOM problems encountered, debugging strategies and the eventual outcome.
Vivekanandan Muthukrishnan (Vivek)
Chief Architect, Aarna Networks. Vivek has over 17 years of experience in the field of OpenStack, Storage, Network and Server Virtualization. He has held engineering leadership positions at companies such as EMC and Emulex.
Co-founder, Aarna Networks. Amar is the Author of “Understanding OPNFV” and has expertise in OpenStack, Ceph and dataplane acceleration technologies. He was previously heading up NFV products at Mirantis and has 25+ years of experience at Seagate, Emulex Philips and Hewlett-Packard Company.
ONAP Orange Open Lab
How to use Open Lab and the tools developed.
- Motivation to create an ONAP Open Lab
- Physical lab
- Evolution of the number of users/activity
- Details of the project created in order to grant access that could be reused by other Open Lab
- Current work
Morgan is a senior network architect within Orange, working on the cutting edge of innovation services, such as NFV and SDN. He is currently involved in ONAP project on the CI/CD and testing areas. Primarily involved in VoIP and IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) deployment for Orange affiliates, he has more than 10 years of experience in managing Open Source solutions. Morgan was instrumental in the setup, launch and run of the international Emerging ov project, an open source PHP PaaS targeting education and co-innovation within Africa. He organized and animated several hackathons in both Africa and Europe.
Learnings in demonstrating ONAP close control capability from clear water demo
To share learning experiences while demonstrating ONAP closed control loop capabilities on Clearwater IMS.
Kedar is with TechM for 15 years now. He started his career with developing SIP based VoIP services on different stacks. Then he worked on SDP platforms, prepaid and IN solutions. Currently he is Part of ONAP team.