April 17th - Virtual Event
Location - Virtual partcitation
This event will be be a virtual hacking session focusing on the Dublin Release. The call with be open throughout the day of Wednesday 17th.
When joining the call please let us know that you joined and we will support to navigate the day. The topics will be much depended on the audience, whether we will focus on introduction on how to work with documentation, ongoing improvements or Dublin specific content.
- On-going Docs JIRA tickets
- Project documentation for the Dublin release
- HowTo Start with ONAP
- HowTo Learn ONAP using Postman API collections
- ONAP overview description
- Learn more about how to work with documentation
- Documentation improvements
- Documentation templates
- Documentation and use-case articulation: how to document use-cases
- Documentation and architecture articulation
- Documentation and security (@Pawel Pawlak)
- Documentation and modeling to produce a common glossary
- Move (and mark/delete) documents from Wiki to ReadTheDocs (e.g. in UserGuide)
- add more...
|Andreas Geissler||Provide RST file for Pre-Onboarding, Resource Onboarding|
|Eric Debeau||Provide RST file for VF Creation and Testing, Control Loop Design|
Provide RST description for BBS use-case
New RST file
- DOC-431Getting issue details... STATUS
- DOC-432Getting issue details... STATUS
Available on reasthedocs: https://docs.onap.org/en/latest/guides/onap-developer/architecture/onap-architecture.html
|Walking through all tickets assigned the Dublin Release (fixVersion = "Dublin Release" AND labels = Documentation AND status = Open)||Following up with all projects the status of the tickets planned for the release|
|Changes made locally with great output. Some modifications needed before added to master and docs.onap.org|
Changes merged https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/85606/
There could be some format errors in the converted file which needs manually modification.
You can use an online editor for checking the output of the rst file or finding errors.
|Add a "Release Documentation" reference from from wiki.onap.org main page|
|Changes submitted https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/85611/|
|Changes merged https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/85622/|
Eric Debeau presented the Postman collection available within the integration project: https://git.onap.org/integration/tree/test/postman
Dmaap project will provide collection
Documentation to explain how to use these API and where to find them
|made some updates on Control Loop Design||align the page with current behavour (not finished yet)|
Date and Time
ONAP Meeting 1 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,408178599# US (New York)
+16699006833,,408178599# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
877 369 0926 US Toll-free
855 880 1246 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 408 178 599
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aehHSGCuec