If you have moved to a different company, or you are using a different address than the one you do most of your work with, there is no need to create a new account. Simply change the address associated with your LFID
- Go to https://identity.linuxfoundation.org/ and log in
- Click on the Edit Tab
- enter you current LFID password into the empty password field at the top
- enter your new address
- scroll to the bottom and click the save button
- your screen should refresh and display the change message
- Check your email account associated with the address you have provided and follow the instructions in the email.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.