- First time contributors to AAI
- Learning about the AAI code
- Introducing yourself to the ONAP project
- Not every Sonar report is worth fixing. Please show that your contribution visibly moves the metrics by a valuable amount!
- One JIRA ticket per AAI repository and one Gerrit review per AAI repository, grouping together multiple file changes
- No one-liner gerrit reviews please!
- It's great to have you contributing, but please don't overwhelm us with reviews!
- Attend the AAI meetings (check calendar at Community Meetings & Calendar) and review AAI Meeting Notes for guidance on useful contributions
Where to Start
- See JIRA Epic case and choose a Story:
- Assign to yourself one of the tasks in the stories (or create your own sub-task) and then work on resolving it!
- Please build it locally in your development environment before pushing to gerrit for review!
- Refer to AAI project wiki pages
Who to Ask / Add as Reviewers