Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Create meeting note

Incomplete tasks from meetings

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
Andy Mayer2017-10-18 Meeting notes
Kenny PaulTSC 2017-10-12
  • actions

2017-10-11 Meeting notes
Phil RobbTSC 2017-10-05
  • Chris Donley to check into how we can incorporate VES documentation which is in Powerpoint format.
Chris DonleyVNF SDK 10-06-2017 Meeting
  • Chris Donley to create a Wiki page for R2 planning and wishlist.
Chris DonleyVNF SDK 10-06-2017 Meeting
  • Chris Donley will close Sprint 5 by Monday and open Sprint 6
Chris DonleyVNF SDK 10-06-2017 Meeting
  • actions

2017-10-04 Meeting notes
  • Isaku Yamahata file a JIRA item for architecture subcommittee to schedule the topic at architecture subcommittee meeting
Isaku Yamahata2017-09-26 Meeting notes: Enhancing ONAP to orchestrate container VNFs using container orchestration as VIMs
Isaku Yamahata2017-09-26 Meeting notes: Enhancing ONAP to orchestrate container VNFs using container orchestration as VIMs

All meeting notes

  • No labels