Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Logistics

Meeting DayMeeting TimeConference Bridge
Fridays 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)https://zoom.us/j/454599760

ZOOM Conference Bridge

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/454599760

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +14086380968,,454599760# or +16465588656,,454599760#

Or Telephone:

    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)

    Meeting ID: 454 599 760

    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=viiAIbYha1FHOg4qZy9wY3LoQsy9Ut2P

Meeting Attendees

Meeting Agenda & Minutes

Agenda ItemsNotes
Logistics
  • Project Passed M4 Milestone in Paris
  • Need to focus on testing and documentation for next 4+ weeks
  • Need to fill in RC0 milestone checklist which is due next week.
  • May will be the next release (R2).
  • S3P is the focus on R2 which affects the run time components, not the design time. Security may be of interest for this project.

Meeting next week 10/13/17 will be cancelled.

Action items from last week

None

Sprint 5 Progress (Release Candidate 0)

Sprint 5 ends today

  • Modeling subteam (Andy Mayer)
    • Focusing on R2. Service Descriptor and VNF Descriptor models
    • Goal is to have draft UML ready by end of Oct.
    • Will these be in .rst format?
  • Marketplace subteam (Victor Gao)
  • Validation Tools subteam (Murali Mohan Murthy Potham), and working with Integration Team
    • Integrating with SDC and will be verifying with that team
    • Should we start planning Release 2 features?
  • Package Tools subteam (Lianhao Lu)
    • Lianhao on holiday
  • Compliance (Alok Gupta)
    • VES Components: SW now compliant with Apache 2 licenses. They can add to the repo the latest documentation.
  • Documentation (Chris Donley)
    • In progress, we have content already posted at readthedocs. Request the team to review that content.
    • This is due next THU
Any blockers or open issues that need to be addressed?

Team Reviewed Sprint 5 open issues

No other blockers or open issues

Team to let Chris know if anything effects the RC0 checklist due next THU.


Meeting Recording

Action Items

  • Chris Donley to check into how we can incorporate VES documentation which is in Powerpoint format.
  • Chris Donley to create a Wiki page for R2 planning and wishlist.
  • Chris Donley to remove next week's meeting from the ONAP Wiki Calendar.
  • Chris Donley will close Sprint 5 by Monday and open Sprint 6

Meeting Contributions