Architecture Changes since R2 Beijing
- VID will present a new UI based on Angular & Webpack.
- A new dev/test tool: a simulator for mocking HTTP requests for SDC/SO/AAI
- VID will support both HTTP and HTTPS for the end user, as well as for external requests made to SDC/SO/AAI
- VID supports the following use cases (in progress):
VID-248Getting issue details...
- PNF plug & play
VID-194Getting issue details...
- VID as a run-time application will fulfill the needed carrier-grade requirements.
- Managability - VID will align to the ONAP logging 1.2 specifications:
VID-252Getting issue details...
- VID will integrate with AAF in this release:
VID-159Getting issue details...
- CII passing badge status:
DM AlignmentVID supports reading the new models generated by SDC, using the SDC TOSCA parser.
API Updates N/A - VID doesn't expose any APIs.