A PoC has been proposed in Rel G timeframe to demonstrate the possibility to adopt a model driven approach in the definition of a control loop and its components using a common catalogue for any control loop artifacts and a common format and language for these artifacts (using TOSCA).
Interested to get more information or contribute ?
- Demonstrate Control loops can be defined and deployed using TOSCA
- Use a design time catalogue for Control Loops for a complete storage of all the artifacts from different DT systems
- Show design time systems can populate the Design Time control loop catalogue
-DCAE-MOD interacting with the design time catalogue
-SDC interacting with the design time catalogue
- Show TOSCA defined control loops being onboarded and deployed
"Knowledge" is a key component for automation and control loops.
A common knowledge can be used for Monitor, Analyze, Plan and Execute functions.
In Rel G we want to start to address in a PoC the aspect of the catalogue where multiple ONAP components could be involved in the Design Time phase.
A longterm strategy needs to apply the common "knowledge" concept to the entire Control Loop Lifecycle.
Contributions in Rel H
Presentation to ARCHCOM: APP LCM_ARCHCOM_REL H_20201201.pdf
Impacts in Rel H
PoC is hosted by Policy project
Contributions in Rel G
- Presentation to ARCHCOM (2020/07/14)
- Presentation to SDC project (2020/07/06)
- Presentation to ONAP TSC 2020/07/02 –>ControlLoopTOSCA_DTCatalogue_TSC_2020_07_02.pdf
- Inputs to Control Loop Subcommittee 2020/07/01:
- LFN DDF presentation 2020/06/25 → ControlLoopTOSCA_DTCatalogue_DDF_2020_06_25.pptx
- Input to Control Loop Subcommittee 2020/06/17 → DCAEMOD_CLAMP and Policy interworking_2020_06_17_PA2.pptx
- Input to Control Loop Subcommittee 2020/05/13 → DCAEMOD_CLAMP and Policy interworking_2020_05_13.pptx
Impacts in Rel G
Release requirement for this PoC in Rel G: REQ-402
Jira tracking in ARCHCOM: ONAPARC-605
PoC is hosted by CLAMP project
|CLAMP||Create a TOSCA definition for a Control Loop (and its components)|
Create Design Time Catalogue for control loops
Create REST interface towards Design Time Catalogue
|CLAMP||Build interaction between SDC and Design Time Catalogue|
|CLAMP||Build interaction between DCAE-MOD and Design Time Catalogue|
|CLAMP||Build interaction between Design Time Catalogue and Run Time CLAMP|
- EDIT THE CALENDAR
Customize the different types of events you'd like to manage in this calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- RESTRICT THE CALENDAR
Optionally, restrict who can view or add events to the team calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM
Grab the calendar's URL and email it to your team, or paste it on a page to embed the calendar.#legIndex/#totalLegs
- ADD AN EVENT
The calendar is ready to go! Click any day on the calendar to add an event or use the Add event button.#legIndex/#totalLegs
Subscribe to calendars using your favorite calendar client.#legIndex/#totalLegs