at 14:00 UTC
Note time is 14:00 UTC
Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/719188490
- Recording : zoom_0.mp4
- Chat Log:
- RC2 next : Frankfurt Milestone Status
- Guilin release - functional requirements proposed list impacts on ExtAPI
- E2E Network Slicing - two Jira opened
EXTAPI-449Getting issue details...
Enhancements for Service activation, deactivation, termination (based on TMF 641) and
EXTAPI-450Getting issue details...
KPI Monitoring e.g., based on TMF 628. Discussion on the requirements for Guilin with Priyadharshini B Swaminathan Seetharaman Guobiao Mo
- Slides presented: 5GNetworkSlicing_ExtAPI_20200603_v1.0.pptx
- @Robert Ludovic recommended to use serviceState (already defined in TMF 641)for service activation/deactivation instead of a new UpdateType field in the service order request.
- serviceState to have the same value in the response to service order request. Check ExtAPI code to confirm this. Priyadharshini B/ Adrian OSullivan
- For knowing the status of the service order, existing mechanisms supported by ExtAPI to be used. To be checked and confirmed with UUI team. Swaminathan Seetharaman/ Priyadharshini B
- For knowing details of NSI/NSSI mapped to service, existing APIs to be used (to fetch relevant details from AAI).
- DES is not recommended to be part of ExtAPI, based on the discussion during the meeting. However, if needed, we can re-visit this topic together with ArchCom, if a consensus cannot be reached.
- Share the details of APIs/interface exposed by DES and its usage. Guobiao Mo
- To take up discussion with @Jack Pugaczewski next week reg. use of TMF 628 or other standard interface for KPI monitoring, based on the details shared by Guobiao. Adrian OSullivan
- Update ppt. Priyadharshini B/ Swaminathan Seetharaman/Guobiao Mo
Last week Items: