at 14:00 UTC
Note time is 14:00 UTC
Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/719188490
- Recording : zoom_0.mp4
- Chat Log:
- RC2 next : Frankfurt Milestone Status
- Guilin release - functional requirements proposed list impacts on ExtAPI
- E2E Network Slicing - two Jira opened
EXTAPI-449Getting issue details...
Enhancements for Service activation, deactivation, termination (based on TMF 641) and
EXTAPI-450Getting issue details...
KPI Monitoring e.g., based on TMF 628. Discussion on the requirements for Guilin with Priyadharshini B Swaminathan Seetharaman Guobiao Mo
- Slides presented: 5GNetworkSlicing_ExtAPI_20200610_v1.0.pptx
- Briefly discussed reg. the use of TMF 641 APIs for service activation/deactivation/termination. We will go ahead with the proposed approach based on last week's discussion.
- Discussed with @Jack Pugaczewski reg. use of (modernized) TMF 628 for "On Demand" PM collection.
- Share DES APIs (that would have been invoked from UUI), as well as the typical response from DES for a KPI monitoring request – can be the draft version. Guobiao Mo LUKAI
- Get the draft updated TMF 628 swagger from Jack. Adrian OSullivan
- Try to map the request from UUI to TMF 628 onDemandCollection Priyadharshini B Adrian OSullivan Swaminathan Seetharaman
- If the mapping looks reasonable, make a simple start w.r.to implementation in Guilin release – this will have impact in UUI and ExTAPI. LIN MENG Swaminathan Seetharaman to confirm resources.
- Update the ppt with relevant details. Priyadharshini B/ Swaminathan Seetharaman/Guobiao Mo
- Last week Items: