TSC 2021-12-16

  • #AGREED the TSC approves remediating log4j as the top priority for the ONAP community requiring immediate action to correct in both Istanbul and master branches.
  • #AGREED The log4j vulnerability will mandate an Istanbul maintenance release. The maintenance release should be limited to log4j remediation only.
  • #AGREED OK for RelEng to proceed with the JCasC migration today
  • #AGREED the TSC approves the Istanbul Award definitions

 TSC 2021-12-09

  • #AGREED the TSC approves the Jakarta release as having met the M1 milestone with the condition that the M1 tasks for the E2E Network slicing use case are to be closed by M2.
  • #AGREED ok to archive the dmaap/mirroragent repo.
  • #AGREED the TSC accepts the results of the Modeling Subcommittee nominations as sufficient to certify Xu Yang  and Chuyi Guo  as new ONAP Modeling Subcommittee Co-Chairs.

 TSC 2021-12-02

  • #AGREED M1 for Jakarta will be moved to  with remaining milestones to remain as-is

  • #AGREED the TSC approves the promotion of  REQ-441 - LOGS MANAGEMENT - PHASE 1: COMMON PLACE FOR DATA  from Best Practice to A Global Requirement (tracked as 

  • for Jakarta) and REQ-1072 - Standardized logging fields and  REQ-1073 - Using basic image from Integration to be established as Best Practices beginning with Jakarta


 TSC 2021-11-04

  • #AGREED Release sign off scheduled for  at the PTL meeting. TSC attendance is required.  


 TSC 2021-10-28

 TSC 2021-10-21

  • #AGREED the TSC approves the following recommendations: 1) Approve RC milestone with condition that remaining release management tasks are resolved by Sign Off.  2) Move Sign Off out one week to Nov 4


 TSC 2021-09-30

  • #AGREED the TSC approves the Honolulu maintenance release with the component level release notes for CCSDK, Multicloud, OOM & OOF to be completed by   
  • #AGREED the TSC approves the Jakarta release schedule as presented today in (v. 3) of with the actual publishing of the schedule to be held in draft pending the outcome of the agile transformation workshop

 TSC 2021-09-23

  • #AGREED: the way forward for Best Practice & Global Requirement tracking will be: 
    • Istanbul: SECCOM Recommendations about GR/Best Practices
    • Jakarta: Define tracking process being approved by TSC prior M1

 TSC 2021-09-16

  • #AGREED the TSC approves the Istanbul release as passing the M4 milestone with the condition that
    • The Global requirements tasks status is understood by Sept. 23
    • The following Project and Use Case tasks are to be closed by   Sept 30:  DOC-760 DOC-761 USECASEUI-596 USECASEUI-597 USECASEUI-602 CCSDK-3444 INT-1965 INT-1966 MSB-612 MSB-614 MULTICLOUD-1389 MULTICLOUD-1390 MULTICLOUD-1392 OOM-2807 SDNC-1596 SO-3751 SO-3756 DCAEGEN2-2900 DCAEGEN2-2898 VFC-1877 CPS-606 MSB-610 REQ-914 REQ-902

 TSC 2021-09-09

  • #AGREED extending Honolulu community award nominations to 

 TSC 2021-09-02

  • #AGREED the TSC approves the Istanbul release as passing the M3 milestone with the condition that the following items are to be closed by M4 on 16 Sep 2021 :     CCSDK-3355     DMAAP-1633     MSB-608     MULTICLOUD-1368     INT-1937     INT-1935     SDNC-1578     SO-3683     SO-3687     USECASEUI-591     VFC-1874     VNFSDK-791
  • #AGREED the TSC confirms Michał Jagiełło   as the new Integration PTL
  • #AGREED the TSC wishes to pursue this agreement \[as captured in the meeting minutes\] with TM Forum 
  • #AGREED TSC approves the Technical Community Document in the form attached hereto as Technical Community Document v2.0.pdf  with the above agreed upon change \[of adding "or via the TSC Proxy wiki page." \] to as being hereby confirmed, approved, and adopted


 TSC 2021-08-26

  • #AGREED the TSC approves the OOM Gitlab POC using CLA validation via the ci chain demonstrated in as a workaround until EasyCLA supports GitLab
  • #AGREED Istanbul M3 slips until Sept. 2nd; discussion with the PTLs on Monday to understand the status and their blockers

 TSC 2021-08-05

  • #AGREED ESR UI/ESR Server is to be removed from ONAP beginning with Istanbul
  • #AGREED where the copyright statement names ONAP specifically remove the year.
    i.e. for RTD copyright it would read: 

    © Copyright ONAP. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License Revision 5862ac2c.


 TSC 2021-07-29

  • #AGREED TSC approves that for Istanbul we maintain the current stability/resiliency acceptance criteria until  community members raise an improvement request to be assessed for the next release.
  • #AGREED since  the TSC is approving unmaintained projects in a release the exception filing should be made by the TSC itself.  (in reference to AAI-ESR)

 TSC 2021-07-08

  • #AGREED the TSC approves that Due to the complexity of the OOM project, the ONAP TSC agrees that the OOM project (code & CI jobs) moves under Gitlab as soon as the CLA is approved. If CLA is not approved by Aug 19th then the ONAP TSC will reconvene to assess other options/alternatives to support the OOM project. Currently only the OOM project (all repos) is targeted to move to Giltab


 TSC 2021-06-24

  • #AGREED extension on exceptions to M2 of one week, due to extended arch review schedule to June 29
  • #AGREED on pursuing a POC for - we need to identify where to run the POC.  

 TSC 2021-06-17

  • #AGREED:  the TSC approves the SonarCloud profile management model as described in the Proposal
  • #AGREED that the regular elections of the TSC shall occur annually in September


 TSC 2021-05-27

  • #AGREED  the TSC approves REQ-396 - Getting issue details... STATUS  and  REQ-399 - Getting issue details... STATUS  as TSC best practices for Jakarta
  • #AGREED  TSC moves the VID and ExtAPI projects to Unmaintained status.

 TSC 2021-05-20

  • #AGREED the TSC approves moving the Istanbul release from M0 to M1 with the exceptions of REQ-396, REQ-399 (best practices) to be clarified by May 27th and remaining project tasks for DMaaP, VNFSDK, SDC & UUI to be completed prior the M2.

 TSC 2021-05-06


  TSC 2021-04-29

  • #AGREED the TSC approves the signoff of the Honolulu release with the public announcement to be made on May 11
  • TSC approved Ranny Haiby as the new ONAP MAC representative

 TSC approves rename the "K" release from Kyoto to Kohn in honor of Dan Kohn 

 TSC 2021-04-22 

  • #AGREED the TSC approves promoting  REQ-443 - Getting issue details... STATUS REQ-439 - Getting issue details... STATUS  and  REQ-760 - Getting issue details... STATUS to be Global Requirements and  REQ-441 - Getting issue details... STATUS to be a Best Practice beginning with Istanbul.

  TSC approve federating the ONAP Jira instance with other LF Jira instances for cross ticket linking

 TSC 2021-04-15

 TSC 2021-04-08

 TSC approves that the ONAP Community has met the RC0 Honolulu milestone -

 TSC 2021-04-01


 TSC approves to grant Super Committer rights to finalize the Honolulu release. At the same time we have requested Kanagaraj to promote one of his active contributors: Insights -

  TSC 2021-03-25

  • #AGREED the TSC will re-assess RC0/RC1 on March 29th, 2021 at the PTL meeting. 

 TSC 2021-03-18

  • #AGREED The TSC approves aligning RC0 with RC1 on March 25th
  • #AGREED the TSC approves setting the Kickoff date of April 1 for the Istanbul release, keeping all other release milestones still TBD
  • #AGREED The TSC approves ONAP being an early adopter of the "community [wide] metrics" Insights dashboard.
  • #AGREED the TSC approves the process and workflow as described in Project State: Unmaintained with the provision that "Maintenance" be changed to "Unmaintained" globally.

 TSC 2021-03-11

  • #AGREED the TSC approves slipping the date for Honolulu RC0 and all following milestones by 1 week (March 18) . The new release date for Honolulu will be April 8th. 
  • TSC approved our new DCAE committers:  Joanna Jeremicz and Tomasz Wrobel
  • TSC ratified Byung-Woo Jun, our new Architecture Subcommittee Vice-Chair

 TSC 2021-03-04

  • #AGREED the TSC approves a TSC initiated PTL election for Portal 


 TSC 2021-02-25

The TSC agreed to dedicate more time for strategic planning during weekly TSC meetings -  David will e-mail weekly release update to the TSC, rather than providing an update during the TSC meeting itself.  A link to the update will be included in the TSC meeting agenda.  Exceptions will include milestone dates or if there are urgent issues related to release that require TSC engagement.

 TSC 2021-02-18

  • #AGREED continue TSC 2.0 discussion to next week - move all other topic other than the actual M3 vote on Honolulu

 TSC 2021-02-11

  • #AGREED TSC approves Super Committer rights during the Honolulu release to DMaaP PTL Fiachra Corcoran.

 : TSC ratifies the results of the nominations as the 2021 Chair of the Architecture Subcommittee : Chaker Al-HakimRatification of the 2021 Architecture Subcommittee Election


 TSC 2021-01-28

  • #AGREED Measurement for active community members- current method is OK - merged changesets from Insights Leaderboard
  • #AGREED Using Zoom's automated closed captioning and transcription for ONAP TSC meetings and attach the automated transcription to the meeting minutes

 TSC 2021-01-25 (PTL Honolulu M2 Review)

  • #AGREED the TSC approves Honolulu M2 as passed with exceptions that the projects must complete their release management tasks by Feb 2 EOD (except Architecture Review) for all projects except SDC & DMAAP.  SDC & DMAAP close exceptions by Feb 9

 : TSC ratifies the results of the nominations as the 2021 Chair and Vice-Chair of the Requirements Subcommittee respectively: Alla Goldner (Chair) and Timo Perala (Vice-Chair)Ratification of the 2021 Requirements Subcommittee Election

 TSC 2021-01-21

  • #AGREED the TSC moves the M2 approval decision to Monday, Jan 25
  • #AGREED The TSC agreed to the termination of the Control-Loop Subcommittee. These activities will be merged as part of Requirements and Architecture Subcommittees 

 TSC 2021-01-14

  • #AGREED TSC approves the Honolulu release as passing the M1 Milestone with any open M1 Jira items to be completed by 5pm pacific time on Jan. 20, 2021

 TSC 2021-01-11 (PTL Honolulu M1 Review)

  • #AGREED the list of global requirements are now frozen for Honolulu with   REQ-438 - COMPLETION OF JAVA LANGUAGE UPDATE (v8 → v11) IN PROGRESS  and  REQ-437 - COMPLETION OF PYTHON LANGUAGE UPDATE (v2.7 → v3.8) IN PROGRESS

 TSC 2021-01-07

  • #AGREED   REQ-432 - Getting issue details... STATUS will remain a feature, developed at best effort. a new REQ-xx will be submitted as a POC to validate the implementation.Later on this new REQ-xx will be subject to GR approval (since this requirement can not be implemented for new code only and therefore approved best practice by default
  • #AGREED The TSC approves   REQ-437 - Getting issue details... STATUS and  REQ-438 - Getting issue details... STATUS   as Global Requirements beginning with the Honolulu release.
  • #AGREED the TSC agrees to use the poll function built into for electronic voting

  • No labels