The integration project has been approved on the 5th of November 2017, see initial description.
Most of the initial scope is still valid. The main missions consist in:
- Providing testing environment and support for the release use cases
- Executing Cross-project Continuous System Integration Testing (CSIT)
- Managing full ONAP CI chains (daily master, staging, stable) to ensure the stability of the integration
- Developing and perform tests within full ONAP context (healthcheck, End to End, performance, robustness...)
- Validating the ONAP release
Due to the diversity of the project, the integration team manages several official ONAP repositories: integration/*, testsuite/*, demo/*, oparent/*.