Duration 90 minutes - 3:30pm PST

Discussion items 

DurationAgenda ItemRequested byNotes / Links
10 minLogistics

10 minNetwork Policy

Action items

  • Pamela Dragosh - will initiate Chair voting with LF and ask TSC for guidance
    • Kenny gave us guidance, we initiated the nomination/election process.
    • In Progress
  • Ron Shacham - lead gather Control Loop Guiding Principles
    • TBD
  • Pamela Dragosh - lead to start gather Information and Data models being used for Control Loop
    • TBD
  • Scott Seabolt - vFirewall use case, ModifyConfig payload.
    • TBD
  • Gervais-Martial Ngueko - Arrange meeting with Use Case SD-WAN questions - invite owners of that to present to sub committee
    • Martial contacted Alla, the use case does not exist anymore.
    • CLOSED
  • Scott Seabolt - Need clarification from Enterprise vCPE Use Case on the Control Loop. VFC vs APPC?
    • TBD
  • Need to identify/fix VOLTE gaps from Amsterdam - will wait for Guangrong Fu next week to help drive this.
    • Gap 1: Configuration from DCAE, not able to distribute to Holmes. TODO: Open JIRA's in Policy/DCAE. Need Lusheng Ji to confirm if fix is for Amsterdam or Beijing.
    • Gap 2: CLAMP only able to configure one rule for Holmes, would like multiple rules.
    • TODO: Holmes and Policy meet to share GUI for BRMS Rule Creation.


  • Reviewed last weeks action items (see above). Notably we initiated the Chair election process.
  • Robert Tao presented a potential VOLTE Use Case for Traffic Protection Network Policy (Control Loop)
  • Yuan Liu presented VOLTE auto-scaling Control Loop proposal for R2



  • No labels