This is a potential draft of a project proposal template. It is not final or to be used until the TSC approves it.
- Proposed name for the project:
- Provide high level description of intended project and intended use case(s) and benefit, if needed.
- Deployment run on every or batch of commits
- Access to failed healtcheck results
- Access to failed container results "kubectl get pods --all-namespaces | grep -E '0/|1/2' - like http://jenkins.onap.info/job/oom-cd-master/3496/console
- Describe the functionality to be provided by the project. Please provide the full intended scope of the project; not just what is intended for the project's first release.
- Specify any interface/API specification proposed,
- Identity a list of features and functionality will be developed.
- Identify what is in or out of scope. During the development phase, it helps reduce discussion.
- How does this project fit into the rest of the ONAP Architecture?
- Please Include architecture diagram if possible
- What other ONAP projects does this project depend on?
- How does this align with external standards/specifications?
- Information/data models
- Are there dependencies with other open source projects?
- Integration Testing
- link to seed code (if applicable)
- Vendor Neutral
- if the proposal is coming from an existing proprietary codebase, have you ensured that all proprietary trademarks, logos, product names, etc., have been removed?
- Meets Board policy (including IPR)
Use the above information to create a key project facts section on your project page
Key Project Facts:
|PTL (first and last name)|
|Jira Project Name||Continuous Delivery|
|Link to Wiki Space|
Release Components Name:
Note: refer to existing project for details on how to fill out this table
Components Repository name
Maven Group ID
Resources committed to the Release:
Note 1: No more than 5 committers per project. Balance the committers list and avoid members representing only one company. Ensure there is at least 3 companies supporting your proposal.
Note 2: It is critical to complete all the information requested, that will help to fast forward the onboarding process.
First Name Last Name
Linux Foundation ID
By request of Dublin Scorecard - https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-tsc/topic/dublin_m1_scorecard_tsc/29536574?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,29536574
Alexis de Talhouët is welcome as TSC management - his deep technical "hands-on" approach will be appreciated
Meeting Minutes: 20190124
sudo helm deploy local/onap --namespace onap -f onap/resources/environments/disable-allcharts.yaml --set so.enabled=true
20190131 - Orange CD demo from Sylvain Desbureaux
kubectl get pods --all-namespaces and oom/kubernetes/robot$ sudo ./ete-k8s.sh onap health
- propose reduce meets to every 2 weeks as Orange/LF collaboration is already done daily
send out vote on meetings every 2 weeks to LF
update video from last week
- also open discussion on goals of this task force as it has been on since Mid Oct - RC0
- Review status of Phases for this CD task force
phase 1: is essentially met - pending details on -1/0/+1 known issues with branch deployment/stability general to ONAP
- Review running Orange gerritt bot for OOM repo merges
- review manifest vs oom docker tag truth - discussions/mails here and TSC-86
- review LF infrastructure changes
q) on timing - work on profiles of dependencies
q) chart ownership - in queue - empty repos only for now J
optional for this release
- mechanism is symlink just like the docs directory in each project -
- discuss with Mike Elliott