Instruction for adding a new committer to a repo:
Edit the page accordingly, providing the links and information requested.
Send an email to the ONAP Infrastructure Coordinator ( email@example.com ) containing a link to this completed page with the Subject: Committer Promotion Request for [your-project-tag]
The ONAP Infrastructure Coordinator reviews the completeness and accuracy of the documentation, and update the Resources and Repositories (Deprecated) information.
Upon approval, the ONAP Infrastructure Coordinator opens a ticket with Linux Foundation to add the Committer to the repo(s).
The PTL updates the INFO.yaml file for the repo(s) with the appropriate info.
Contributor's Name: KAPIL SINGAL
Contributor's LFID: ks220y / kasingal
Contributor's Location: America/New_York
Link(s) demonstrating the Contributor's established history of meritocratic contributions to the project:
Typically this would be in the form of a gerrit query but may also include examples of:
- active participation in project or subcommittee meetings (provide links to evidences)
- responses to mailing list questions for that project (provide links to evidences)
- wiki and documentation contributions (provide links to evidences)
- JIRA activity
- articipation in code reviews of other submissions
- Evidences in Gerrit could be provided through the form of screenshots querying Gerrit such as:
- active participation in sprint & milestone planning
List of current Committers (as documented here: Resources and Repositories (Deprecated) )
Link documenting the existing Committers voting in favor of promoting the Contributor:
Repositories the new Committer should be granted permissions to:
All SDNC repositories at https://gerrit.onap.org/r/admin/repos/q/filter:sdnc%252F