Instruction for adding a new committer to a repo:
Make a copy of this template and move it under your own project page hierarchy.
Edit the page accordingly, providing the links and information requested.
Send an email to the ONAP Infrastructure Coordinator ( email@example.com ) containing a link to this completed page with the Subject: Committer Promotion Request for [your-project-tag]
The ONAP Infrastructure Coordinator reviews the completeness and accuracy of the documentation, and update the Resources and Repositories (Deprecated) information.
Upon approval, the ONAP Infrastructure Coordinator opens a ticket with Linux Foundation to add the Committer to the repo(s).
The PTL updates the INFO.yaml file for the repo(s) with the appropriate info.
Contributor's Name: KAPIL SINGAL
Contributor's LFID: ks220y / kasingal
Contributor's Location: America/New_York
Link(s) demonstrating the Contributor's established history of meritocratic contributions to the project:
Typically this would be in the form of a gerrit query but may also include examples of:
- active participation in project or subcommittee meetings (provide links to evidences)
- responses to mailing list questions for that project (provide links to evidences)
- wiki and documentation contributions (provide links to evidences)
- JIRA activity
- articipation in code reviews of other submissions
- Evidences in Gerrit could be provided through the form of screenshots querying Gerrit such as:
- active participation in sprint & milestone planning
List of current Committers (as documented here: Resources and Repositories (Deprecated) )
Dan TimoneyDavid Stilwell Herbert Eiselt Michael Dürre
Link documenting the existing Committers voting in favor of promoting the Contributor:
Repositories the new Committer should be granted permissions to:
All SDNC repositories at https://gerrit.onap.org/r/admin/repos/q/filter:sdnc%252F