Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

See [dcaegen2] Team ONAP4

New time (Effective from 11/08/18 until DST start 3/10/19) 

Thursday, 10.30 – 11.30 AM EST/3.30 -4.30 PM UTC

New time (Effective from 03/14/2019 - until DST Ends)

Thursday, 9.00 – 10.00 AM EDT/13.00 -14.00 PM UTC

Bridge - zoom.us/j/824147956 


Tentative items for future meeting

  • Identify/discuss gaps on current DCAE architecture for supporting edge requirement
  • Deeper dive in SDC artifacts created for MS and how models are utilized
  • VES agent work by Nokia/Team (requested by Alok)


 

         - DCAE/DMAAP distributed deployment options (usecases overview) - Damian/Vijay


 

  • Project Administration
    • Reviewed previous action items
    • M4 prep
  • General discussions
    • VES Updates - Alok
  • Blueprint generator demo (Michael)  (~09.35-09.45 AM ET on recording)

    Recording - DCAE_Weekly_03212019.mp4

Action Items:

Tony/Vijay - Follow-up with SECCOM team on xNF authentication/cert management process 

YongChao/Stavros/Vijay - DMAAP library (not compatible to DMAAP model expected from platform; impact DFC (DCAEGEN2-1145) and BBSEventprocessor


 

  • Project Administration
    • M3 Status review
  • General discussions
    • CLAMP Node Type support - Tony to syncup with Sarvanan

    • SON-Handler - discussion on how PG should be packaged. 
    • VES Updates - Alok      FW VES 7.1 JSON bugs.msg

        

      Date

        
        

      Revision

        
        

      Description

        

      3/8/2019

      v7.1.1

      •   Section   1.7.1: Field Block Versions: modified ‘perf3gppFields’ version from 1.0 to   1.0.1 and changed the following version enumerations so that existing clients   of major version 7 would not be broken by this VES patch version change, in   accordance with semantic versioning definitions:
        • commonEventHeader: changed ‘vesEventListenerVersion’   enum to accept either 7.0 or 7.0.1 or 7.1 or 7.1.1.
          • perf3gppFields: changed ‘perf3gppFieldsVersion’ enum to   accept either 1.0 or 1.0.1
      •   Section 2:  
        • changed sample request and responses to reference 7.1.1   instead of 7.1
      •   Section 4   embedded schema:
        • Changed the schema version from 30.1 to 30.1.1 as a   result of the changes below:
        • Section 4.2.6.2 measInfo: changed measValues to   measValuesList and made similar changes in the schema
          • Schema: measTypesString: changed the required field   from ‘iMeasTypesList’ to ‘sMeasTypesList’
      • Section 6: changed references throughout from v7.1 to   v7.1.1


Recording - DCAE_Weekly_03142019.mp4

Action Items:

MS owners : Review Policy flow mitigation options under Dublin Deployment Strategy and evaluate if standalone deployment (no CLAMP/Policy) can be supported for Dublin.  For MS requiring CL/policy configuration E2E - check following link for the manual steps required for policy model updates -   Onboarding steps for DCAE MS through SDC/Policy/CLAMP (Dublin)


 

  • DCAE SDK
    Marcin/Filip and Nokia team will give overview on the new cbs_client sdk and how project team can utilize them 
  • Review Mitigation strategy to reduce Policy dependency
  • Project Administration
  • Impact of Helm chart migration to individual project (Tony)
    • DCAE helm chart will remain under OOM for Dublin; migration option with history preserved is preferred if LF can support

Recording - DCAE_Weekly_03072019.mp4

Action Items:

MS owners : Review Policy flow mitigation options under Dublin Deployment Strategy and evaluate if standalone deployment can be supported for Dublin with Day0 configuration. If so no policy model will be required in Dublin. For MS requiring CL/policy configuration E2E - check following link for the manual steps required for policy model updates -   Onboarding steps for DCAE MS through SDC/Policy/CLAMP (Dublin)

Vijay - Follow-up with AAI team on change for PNFs: AAI-2148  

Vijay - Meeting change effective 03/14 to be worked with Kenny


 

    • Open discussion
      • Review deployment strategy for Dublin
      • Update on CSIT migration to OOM daily jobs
      •  -

ONAP_DCAE_02_28_2019.pptx

  • M3 - expectation

Recording - DCAE_Weekly_02282019.mp4

Action Items:

MS owners : Review/adopt Container Image Minimization Guidelines for Dublin.

Vijay - Update Dublin Deployment Strategy to include mitigation strategy (for 1) ToscaLab tool not generating policy model 2) Update flow not supported in Policy for Dublin)


 

  • Open discussion
  • M2 updates

Recording - DCAE_Weekly_02212019.mp4


02/14/2019

Recording -  DCAE_Weekly_02142019.mp4

DCAE SEC Vulnerability with public access - DCAE R4 Security/Vulnerability - Copy (Problem Code removed)


02/07/2019

  • Review Service component status
  • Open discussion

Recording - DCAE_Weekly_02072019.mp4 

Service Component status report - Services_Status_Tracker_02072019.xlsx


1/31/2019

  • Review Service component status
  • Review SONAR/CLM reports
  • BBS Usecase discussion
  • Open discussion

Recording - DCAE_Weekly_01312019.mp4

Revised - ONAP_DCAE_0124_External.pptx


1/24/2019

  • R3 Maintenance release status
  • R4 M1 Commitment review
  • Open discussion

        No recording done for this meeting

        ONAP_DCAE_0124_External.pptx

Action Items:

    • BBS Usecase - Follow up with Usecase owner/Nokia for PRH and/or new MS impact - Vijay/Xin Miao
    • HV-VES - To be checked if should be treated under static deployment/not based on dynamic configuration exposed - Vijay


1/17/2019

  •     Agenda

    • PCI MS/usecase overview - Swami/Wipro    OOF_PCI_Dublin_20190118.pptx
    • R3 Maintenance release status
    • R4 M1 Commitment review
    • CCVPN Extension Impact - Xinhui
    • BBS - PRH impact - XIn Miao

      No recording done for this meeting

Action Items

  • PCI Handler MS - Shankar/Swami
    • Review usecase with Control Loop Subcommitte
    • PCI flow diagram to be updated (CBS to be used for sourcing policy configuration; no collector to DB flow)
  • BBS Usecase
    • Need further review with PRH team and new MS addition proposal - Xin Mioa
  • CCVPN Extension
    • Data store requirement/flows to be captured and reviewed with DCAE team - Xinhui (This requirement cannot be committed to Dublin; post review if acceptable,  can be worked  as stretch goal)   


1/10/2019 - Meeting Cancelled due to Paris F2F session 

1/3/2019 DCAE Weekly Meeting


  • No labels