- El Alto early drop status
- AT&T starts to implement the Casablanca loggigng spec.
- There are 11 mandatory fields in the Casablanca spec. which was agreed upon by the Ops team for tracing the flow
- In ECOMP, the InvocationID is not implemented at the moment
- It would be great to bring back the Log Checker started by Horace Ip at the Frankfurt timeframe.
- Action: Prudence Au to create EPIC
- Action: @sanjay Agraharam to contact Horace
- What are the valid values for PartnerName in the Casablanca logging spec?
- If an authenticated API, then log the userid
- Otherwise, if the HTTP header "X-ONAP-PartnerName" was provided, then log that (note: this was a direction that we seemed to be going but never completed)
- Otherwise, if the HTTP header "User-Agent" was provided, then log that
- Otherwise, log "UNKNOWN" (since the field is currently required, something must be in it
- We need a Geo-redundant or highly available environment to confirm the values for ServiceInstanceID.
- Action: Prudence Au to reach out to the integration team if they have an environment available
- Next meeting: August 20, 2019