Active developers and project leadership are strongly encouraged to participate in the ONS event. Monday and Tuesday will be exceptionally valuable and the rest of the week can be used to either learn about something new going on in the industry and/or continue the discussions and work that are started on Monday and Tuesday.
To facilitate as much developer participation as possible, we have arranged for a 50% (ie $600 for the early-bird registration) discount to individuals meeting any one of the following criteria:
- You are an active contributor to ONAP with a gerrit ID and have submitted a patch between June 26, 2017 and Jan 26, 2018.
- You are an active committer and have reviewed a code contribution within the past 6 months between June 26, 2017 and Jan 26, 2018.
- You are a current TSC member
- You are a current PTL
- You are a Subcommittee Chairperson
- You are the ONAP Release Manager.
If you satisfy one of the criteria above, please do the following to register for ONS
- Please click here to register for the conference
- Select "Attendee Registration"
- Enter the discount code: ONSDVE18
The LF will be reviewing every submission that uses this code, so please don't use it if you don't qualify. We will void any registration made that does not meet the criteria.
Will it be possible to join remotely via zoom, as it was for the ONAP developer events? If so, is registration required?
Still under discussion. Costs associated with this are much different than we have with company hosted events. I'll let everyone know when I find out.