This is a potential draft of a project proposal template. It is not final or to be used until the TSC approves it.
- Proposed name for the project:
- Provide high level description of intended project and intended use case(s) and benefit, if needed.
- Describe the functionality to be provided by the project. Please provide the full intended scope of the project; not just what is intended for the project's first release.
- Specify any interface/API specification proposed,
- Identity a list of features and functionality will be developed.
- Identify what is in or out of scope. During the development phase, it helps reduce discussion.
- How does this project fit into the rest of the ONAP Architecture?
- Please Include architecture diagram if possible
- What other ONAP projects does this project depend on?
- How does this align with external standards/specifications?
- Information/data models
- Are there dependencies with other open source projects?
- Integration Testing
- link to seed code (if applicable)
- Vendor Neutral
- if the proposal is coming from an existing proprietary codebase, have you ensured that all proprietary trademarks, logos, product names, etc., have been removed?
- Meets Board policy (including IPR)
Use the above information to create a key project facts section on your project page
Key Project Facts:
|PTL (first and last name)|
|Jira Project Name|
|Link to Wiki Space|
Release Components Name:
Note: refer to existing project for details on how to fill out this table
Components Repository name
Maven Group ID
Resources committed to the Release:
Note 1: No more than 5 committers per project. Balance the committers list and avoid members representing only one company. Ensure there is at least 3 companies supporting your proposal.
Note 2: It is critical to complete all the information requested, that will help to fast forward the onboarding process.
First Name Last Name
Linux Foundation ID