Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Logistics

Meeting DayMeeting TimeConference Bridge
Fridays 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)https://zoom.us/j/656499378

ZOOM Conference Bridge

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/656499378 

Or iPhone one-tap : 
US: +16465588656,,656499378# or +16699006833,,656499378# 
Or Telephone: 
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): 
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 
Meeting ID: 656 499 378 
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cwODr78Jc 

Meeting Attendees

  1. Chris Donley
  2. Gildas Lanilis
  3. Kanagaraj Manickam
  4. Thinh Nguyenphu
  5. Alok Gupta
  6. Brian Hedstrom
  7. Tina Tsou
  8. Bryan Whittle
  9. Margaret Chiosi
  10. Trevor Lovett
  11. Kailun Qin
  12. Victor Gao
  13. Zu Qiang (Ericsson)
  14. Moshe Hoadley
  15. Alexander Vul
  16. Andy Mayer
  17. Mark Miller

Meeting Agenda & Minutes

Review open action items from last week

Agenda ItemsNotes

Logistics

PTL election

Thanks all for support. Chris has been elected for next year. LF is editing INFO.yaml for each repo.

M2 is next week. Please review and provide comments.

VNF SDK architecture (Victor/Kanagaraj)

Goal: provide an architecture for test framework. Consensus among participants on the proposal reached.

ETSI VNF package requirements (Thinh)

Presentation of deck titled "VNFD Overview and keys points". Description of the VNFID and structure in case a vendors needs to support multiple flavors.

Concern from Alex: how do we validate the templates? in other words "how to clearly specify there are multiple flavor?" It looks like there are multiple way to specify the needs for multiple flavors. The validation tools (TOSCA interpreter) will only check for grammar, syntax.

Status and JIRA review


Any new business?



Meeting Recording

Action Items

  • Chris Donley will follow up with SDC on SOL004 support and VNFRQTS
  • Thinh Nguyenphu will prepare a presentation for VNF SDK meeting on ETSI NFV package requirements
  •  Chris Donley will post slide contributions from today's meeting
  • Chris Donley to organize a future call to discuss further VNFSDK Architecture (Thinh's presentation)
  • Kanagaraj Manickam add description of what Function test cover.

Meeting Contributions

  •