Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Logistics

Meeting DayMeeting TimeConference Bridge
Fridays 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)https://zoom.us/j/656499378

ZOOM Conference Bridge

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/656499378 

Or iPhone one-tap : 
US: +16465588656,,656499378# or +16699006833,,656499378# 
Or Telephone: 
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): 
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 
Meeting ID: 656 499 378 
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cwODr78Jc 

Meeting Attendees

  1. Chris Donley
  2. Gildas Lanilis
  3. Alok Gupta
  4. Andrei Kojukhov
  5. Kanagaraj Manickam
  6. Lianhao Lu
  7. Kailun Qin
  8. Victor Gao
  9. Tina Tsou
  10. steven stark
  11. Bryan Whittle
  12. Rashid Siddiqui (Spirent)
  13. Al Morton
  14. Brian Hedstrom
  15. @harikrishna

Meeting Agenda & Minutes

Review open action items from last week

Agenda ItemsNotes

Logistics

M2 milestone

M2 passed yesterday. CSIT issue addressed. HealthCheck issue on HEAT Staging to address

CLM jenkins jobs are failing: this need to be addressed by LF

VNFSDK-292 community feedback of retiring aria Lianhao Lu

Victor Gao suggested to use Modelling project parser.

VES 7.0 (Alok)

ONAP Service assurance VES Spev 7.0. Significant chnages were proposed hence the major version update (7.0).


Status and JIRA review

Review JIRA Board

Any new business?


  • Note: Discussion on SOL-004 support deferred; awaiting response from Michael Lando. Discussion on Casablanca testable requirements deferred pending discussion with Steven Wright (later today).


Meeting Recording

Action Items

  • Chris Donley will follow up with SDC on SOL004 support and VNFRQTS
  • Thinh Nguyenphu will prepare a presentation for VNF SDK meeting on ETSI NFV package requirements
  •  Chris Donley will post slide contributions from today's meeting
  • Chris Donley to organize a future call to discuss further VNFSDK Architecture (Thinh's presentation)
  • Kanagaraj Manickam add description of what Function test cover.
  • Alok Gupta to post VES 7.0 presentation.

Meeting Contributions

  •