|Meeting Day||Meeting Time||Conference Bridge|
|Fridays||6:00 AM to 7:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)||https://zoom.us/j/656499378|
ZOOM Conference Bridge
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/656499378
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16465588656,,656499378# or +16699006833,,656499378#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 656 499 378
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cwODr78Jc
- Chris Donley
- Gildas Lanilis
- Alok Gupta
- Andrei Kojukhov
- Kanagaraj Manickam
- Lianhao Lu
- Kailun Qin
- Victor Gao
- Tina Tsou
- steven stark
- Bryan Whittle
- Rashid Siddiqui (Spirent)
- Al Morton
- Brian Hedstrom
Meeting Agenda & Minutes
Review open action items from last week
M2 passed yesterday. CSIT issue addressed. HealthCheck issue on HEAT Staging to address
CLM jenkins jobs are failing: this need to be addressed by LF
Victor Gao suggested to use Modelling project parser.
|VES 7.0 (Alok)|
ONAP Service assurance VES Spev 7.0. Significant chnages were proposed hence the major version update (7.0).
Status and JIRA review
Review JIRA Board
Any new business?
Note: Discussion on SOL-004 support deferred; awaiting response from Michael Lando. Discussion on Casablanca testable requirements deferred pending discussion with Steven Wright (later today).
- Chris Donley will follow up with SDC on SOL004 support and VNFRQTS
- Thinh Nguyenphu will prepare a presentation for VNF SDK meeting on ETSI NFV package requirements
- Chris Donley will post slide contributions from today's meeting
- Chris Donley to organize a future call to discuss further VNFSDK Architecture (Thinh's presentation)
- Kanagaraj Manickam add description of what Function test cover.
- Alok Gupta to post VES 7.0 presentation.