Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Logistics

Meeting DayMeeting TimeConference Bridge
Fridays 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)https://zoom.us/j/656499378

ZOOM Conference Bridge

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/656499378 

Or iPhone one-tap : 
US: +16465588656,,656499378# or +16699006833,,656499378# 
Or Telephone: 
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): 
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 
Meeting ID: 656 499 378 
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cwODr78Jc 

Meeting Attendees

  1. Chris Donley

Meeting Agenda & Minutes

Review open action items from last week

Agenda ItemsNotes

Logistics

CLM back on line

Jess fixed the Jenkins/NexusIQ integration, and we are now receiving daily CLM reports.

Please review and address security findings in refrepo and functest

VNF Requirements alignmentChris met with Steven W. VNFSDK (Victor Gao) will review VNFReqs and add to our tests. Later in the release, we will resync with VNFReqs and VVP and identify the set of tests we'll use in the LFN compliance verification program.

Status and JIRA review

Review JIRA Board

Any new business?

  • Alok updated the VES spec to 7.0.1. Chris will post to RTD.
  • Lianhao updated pkgtools to use the OPNFV parser (also used by ONAP/VFC). Suggest removing ARIA parser.
  • Kailun to work on security issues. Requesting clarification from Kanagaraj on architecture change impacts on functest.
  • Moshe has developed changes, but not submitted them yet. He also asked for clarification on architecture change impacts. We'll schedule a meeting when he returns from vacation (he's out next week). Moshe will develop APIs in vnftest to support the integration.

Meeting Recording

Action Items

  • Chris Donley will follow up with SDC on SOL004 support and VNFRQTS
  • Chris Donley to organize a future call to discuss further VNFSDK Architecture (Thinh's presentation)
  • Victor Gao to present plan to test VNF Requirements
  • Kanagaraj Manickam to discuss impacts of architecture change on vnfsdk components.

Meeting Contributions

  •