Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Logistics

Meeting DayMeeting TimeConference Bridge
Fridays 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)https://zoom.us/j/454599760

ZOOM Conference Bridge

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/454599760

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +14086380968,,454599760# or +16465588656,,454599760#

Or Telephone:

    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)

    Meeting ID: 454 599 760

    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=viiAIbYha1FHOg4qZy9wY3LoQsy9Ut2P

Meeting Attendees

Meeting Agenda & Minutes

Agenda ItemsNotes
Logistics
  • Integration team needs support (Murali)
  • Goal: All VNFs used in each R1 Use Case to be validated by VNF SDK
    • Both open source (from Intel) and commercial VNFs (used in VoLTE)
Action items from last week

See last week's meeting notes.

No good way to incorporate PPT files into documentation, only by image of each slide. Word documents will be easier to work with.

Licensing

For Marketplace

Chris showed the Spreadsheet which highlights the issues. We have a JIRA issue in our current Sprint addressing this item. Need to get the license info or find an alternative package with better licensing terms.

Sprint 6 Progress (closes today)

Review RC1 Checklist

Chris has not filled this in yet. It's essentially the same as the RC0 checklist. We have one High Priority defect being worked (licensing issue).

Team is in good shape for RC1.

Define Sprint 7Chris will open Sprint 7 today for bug fixes and close Sprint 6 Monday.
Any blockers or open issues that need to be addressed?

None reported

R2 planning (defer to after RC1)

After next week we'll start these discussions. Would like to iron this out by the end of Nov.

VNF SDK will likely have security requirements as part of the Carrier Grade ONAP requirements.


Meeting Recording

  • Video Recording:
  • Audio Only Recording:

Action Items

  •  

Meeting Contributions