The VNF Validation Platform (VVP) is an application to validate that OpenStack Heat Templates comply with the ONAP requirements and guidelines documented in the Heat section of the ONAP’s VNF Requirements and Guidelines documentation.
Adherence to these guidelines ensures that a VNF can be successfully onboarded, modeled, instantiated, and orchestrated by ONAP to the fullest extent possible.
VVP is a utility written in Python that can be executed via a command-line script, Docker container, or a native Desktop GUI application to analyze and report on the compliance of a given set of Heat templates to the ONAP requirements.
- Approved VVP Project Proposal: VNF Validation Program (ONAP ICE) (5/30/17)
- Document Outlines for VNF Validation Project Deliverables
- Opportunities for VVP Newcomers
- VNF Lifecycle Validation (OVP Badging)
- VNF Validation Program Proposals
- VVP Governance Discussion
- VVP Organization
- VVP Project Team Meetings
- VVP Release Planning
- VVP w/ OOM deployment
Bug reports :
Raise a bug report against the vvp project in the ONAP JIRA
Refer to the ONAP contribution process see ONAP wiki Getting Involved
Requirements for acceptable contributions:
LFN code of conduct applies https://lfprojects.org/policies/code-of-conduct/