The ONAP Project uses Groups.io list management tools to configure and maintain the mailing lists associated with the project. Groups.io is free software for managing electronic mail discussion and e-newsletter lists. Groups.io is integrated with the web, making it easy for users to manage their accounts and for list owners to administer their lists. Groups.io supports built-in archiving, automatic bounce processing, content filtering, digest delivery, spam filters, and more. See the Grouos.io Help for additional information.
Creating a Group.io Account
- Create an account at https://lists.onap.org/register
Subscribing to ONAP Group.io
To subscribe to the ONAP mailing list:
- Visit https://lists.onap.org/
- and the select "Subgroup" (on le left side)
- This will display all the groups available within ONAP
- Select the group and then click on "Join the group"
It is strongly recommended that everyone joins the onap-lf-announce list.
Mailing List Archives
All ONAP-TSC archives are available online.
All ONAP-Discuss archives are available online.
All ONAP-ARC archives are available online.
All ONAP-usecasesub archives are available online.
All ONAP-sdnc archives are available online.
All ONAP-seccom archives are available online.
All ONAP-if-announce archives are available online.
All ONAP-release archives are available online.
All ONAP-modelingsub archives are available online.
The following things will cause your message to be Moderated. Your message will be delayed and maybe even deleted.
Tagging / Following Topics on the onap-discuss list
- Email threads related to specific development projects are tracked in the onap-discussion list using tags in the Subject line of your message
- The email tag to use can be found on your project page.
- Full List of onap-discuss tags
- Legacy Tag list (pre groups.io)
Unsubscribing from a mailing list:
- Send an email to LISTNAMEfirstname.lastname@example.org
- The name of the email address can be found within the description of the group form this URL https://lists.onap.org/g/main/subgroups